Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupriya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnupriyaYour feedback matters!
After taking 1 tablet of mifepristone & 4 tablets of misoprostol it's 16 hours but no bleeding then what to do?
Dear sir, my name pratap maharana age 19 but my problem is my Right side head is always pain. Wht can I do. Pls help tips.
I am experiencing pain while passing stools and there is swelling in the anal region. I am afraid whether it could be haemorrhoids. Bleeding was also there two to three times. Can you please advise what should I do. Whom do I consult?
Doctor prescribed me placentrex gel for my face becoz my skin was pimples and black marks present now I started that cream but 2 days my pimples wa too high. Comparing before that. My age 27 years female.
I had nightfall last night and I am little scared about it, I regularly workout everyday but losing my sperm making me feel depressed, Kindly help me out.
I want to postpone my period due to an occasion. Doctor advised to take sysron n tablet. Is this tablet for delaying period or for getting periods. Can you confirm?
I have to undergo hip replacement surgery for both hips because of AVN. I am confused about post replacement scenario. Will I be able to perform things that I can't do right now. Will I be able to Stand up instantly from chair, will I be able to pick the coin fallen on floor, or can I sit on floor?
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.