Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupama Vinod Sharma
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama Vinod SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain since past 6 months. Slowly pain radiates to left thigh and buttocks area (back side) and now in right side too. (But mostly in left). Sometimes pain is shooting and unbearable. Back pain is at its worst during sleep and it goes away in day time as I start movement. I'm unable to run and walk (fast). Pain changes its position from buttock to knee. Heat treatment helps a lot. Sometimes I feel weakness in my leg. Night is worst. Initially in February I was unable to move due to shooting pain. My body was seized. I have taken homeopathy treatment. It helps a lot but I want a permanent solution.
I am 34 yrs old, after both ceaserian delievery now I have backache problem. I have 7yrs old daughter and 1yr3 month baby boy. For backache problem what should I do?
I have neck pain and suffering headache when I have traveled. Can you give you r valuable solution to avoid this problem,
I am 50 years old. I have a back pain, I am continues user of Bikes, I travel daily around 50 to 70 km. What should I take care to have painless.
I had an operation for appendix some 20 years back. Now I have pain in the place where the operation was made when I do morning walk and yoga or exercise. I am 68 years now. Could you advise me the remedy for this ? Thank you.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.