Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama SabharwaYour feedback matters!
I have done my lower abdominal scan and the report says simple left ovarian cyst measuring 83 x 58 mm.
My wife has hypothyroidism and has been taking 75mg thyroxine daily. She is right now pregnant with 7 weeks pregnancy. We got her t3, t4 & tsh tested which came as follows. Please advise. T3 100 (97-219) t4 10.9 (4.8-10.4) tsh 4.33 (0.40-5.50)
Mera girl friend ka periods shuru hua tha 23th ko aur khatam hua hai 28 ko. But periods khatam hone ke bad bhi uska bleeding ho raha hai bahot kam aur stain vi ho raha hai aur ye pehle bar ho rahi hai. Is it normal earlier in this month we did oral sex and she rub my penis in her vagina. By the way is it serious? Please give suggestions. We also thinking to go doctor, should we contact gynecologist. Pls tell.
Fast life does not allow for appropriate rest and due to unavoidable work at an office or home and sometimes we have to work without making a break and we take painkillers, but on should keep remembering that excessive and overuse of painkillers should be avoided as it affects our whole body. Due to work pressure, we keep the work continues even if we feel pain but we should not make any movement if pain appears on any activity rather avoid such activity. Many persons, particularly ladies wear high heels; it causes strain in the neck, low back pain and knee pain. So one should wear well-fitted footwear and should avoid pointed and a high heel to avoid crowding of toes and other bone problems.
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are caused by infections that are passed from one person to another during sexual contact.
These infections often do not cause any symptoms. Medically, infections are only called diseases when they cause symptoms. That is why STDs are also called "sexually transmitted infections." But it’s very common for people to use the terms "sexually transmitted diseases" or "STDs," even when there are no signs of disease.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. And they are very common — more than half of all of us will get one at some time in our lives. Use the list above to find out about each kind of STD.
The good news is we can protect ourselves and each other from STDs. Practicing safer sex allows you to reduce your risk of getting sexually transmitted diseases. And if you've done anything that puts you at risk of infection, getting tested allows you to get any treatments you may need.
Chancroid, Chlamydia, Genital Warts
Gonorrhea,Hepatitis B,Herpes,HIV & AIDS, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), Molluscum, Contagiosum
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), Pubic Lice (Crabs), Scabies, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis (Trich)
we can protect ourselves by safer sex, we can use condoms, vaginal condoms, sheer dam, dental dam. these products can make our Intercourse safer and healthier.
if you like this artical tap on consult privately to discuss your problem. share and like it.
Sir,My husband working in army i want to be get pregnent next week he will come 30 holiday please suggest and help?
Till how many days after intimacy can a contraceptive pill be consumed to dismiss the chance of pregnancy?
She is feeling severe pain as if iron rod is inserting and also burning sensation in intercourse and not allowing to insert deep. That too particularly only inside to her right side .
She has many desires on sex. She couldn't control her feelings.. Even though if she a lady she want to participate with ladies too. How will she change..
Bcz- when we eat it get transfer to epigastrium & then intestine where it converted to energy by biochemical process. This energy transfer to different part of body this mean digestion of food lasting for 1 hr 48 minutes.
If we drink water during this process get hamper & get diluted result in fermentation of food.
Fermentation mean creat toxin low density lipo protein (ldp) mean cholesterol & uric acid.
Cholesterol predesposing factor for heart attack.
Uric acid causes generalised joint pain.
Inkso do not drink water for 1hr 48 minutes.
If drink water before 45 minutes of meal it reach whole part of body& finally urinarry bladder.
So drink only necessary amount of water.
I had normal delivery four months ago. I had my first period post that in 1st week of December and now in 1.5 month, I am having it for the third time. Is this normal or do I need some medication.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.
Hello I am 30 years old unmarried girl, My eyes are going deeper inside my face, please give me a solution to overcome.
I am taking homeopathy medicine for fibroid. E fraxinus am tincture and calc. Flour 6x tabs. Is it work on fibroid.
Few days ago a patient reported pain in the bottom of his foot. He described it as feeling like his foot was ripping apart during the first few steps out of bed in the morning. During the day it seemed to get a bit better but never totally gone. He had a list of other symptoms and wanted to do whatever he could to get rid of the pain. Finally patient was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis and decided to treat with cupping therapy.
After the two sessions, he reported good improvement in his foot pain and leg muscle tightness. And now he is able to get out of bed and walk almost normally.
I believe that cupping is so much effective at removing inflammation, that it was key in treating his plantar fasciitis.