Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama SabharwaYour feedback matters!
I'm a healthy 27 year old who is about to lose her mind. My last period was march 9, i've taken a few pregnancy tests (most recent one last week) which all came back negative. I'm hungry all the time and tired. I have a history of fairly regular cycles. So what could be wrong?
Today I took pregnancy test I got positive result. But lightly I have dark brown color discharge 4 days. Its normal or any problem.
We re a married couple. We had intercourse various times but my wife's hymen is still not ruptured. She feels it pain some while having intercourse. Can it be done medically. Kindly help me out.
My cousin is a housewife she missed her periods from 28 feb, she take 1st abort kit on 20th of April then she again abort kit on 10 of may and then on 17of may she again take 4_4 tabs of misoprost of 200 mcg in between 5 hourska but now 1st June and still she didn't get the periods. But when she check with pregnancy test with preganues it's shows negative. What she has to do. And she has a pain in her stomach also. Is she is going through any serious disease. Pls help her to out from this.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being.
If one had unprotected sex on the 5th day of period. Though the ejaculation was not inside but on the butt region outside. Soon got it washed with water and as a precaution took I pill for the very first tym in life within 18 hrs. Initially there was no side effects but later. After 5 days got bleeding for 2 days. This was around 11&12th day of the cycle. On the 33rd day got my periods for 4 days. And again next month got my periods on the 31st day. For 4 days. In the meanwhile took 7 hpt test by preganews. All were morning first urine sample. And all the result came negative. On the 42 nd & 63rd day from the unprotected incident took 2. Beta hcg blood test and both the result were < 1 miu/ ml. And on the 73rd day from the incident took a pelvic sonography which showed empty uterus and 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.7cm measurement. My cycle has always been regular. From past 1 year its 26-33 day cycle So just wanted to know that is the pregnancy completely ruled out or still there are any chances of pregnancy? please guide me with your advise as this worry is constantly killing me.
Before periods I am having pain on my breast and period comes late after 35-40 days and quantity of blood flowing is too much. What should I do in such case?
Hi sir, I will do marry in next 1 year so what I can do before my marriage which medical test I do. And my girlfriend also. Please sir suggest me how to enjoy personal sex life.
What is the best way to get pregnant? We've been trying from last 7 months but couldn't succeed. My wife's cycle is irregular, it comes normally 6 days before and there have been months where it came 10 or even 12 days before. Does it make any difference?
My girl friend getting white discharge from her ovary daily. Why it is happening. What is the case. Is there any problem.
I am a 19 year old and my fiance is 18 we had unprotected sex and but I did not ejaculate inside her but im afraid if she will get pregnant.
I am 29 years nurse with 33weeks pregnant. Can I travel 2010 km in qualis by laying down in that and taking rest in night. Can I take sustain during this days. Till now there is any problems for me.
To keep up good health, it is absolutely necessary for one to indulge in physical exercise or activities. Physical activities, in general, are linked to a host of good benefits, such as reduced stress and a healthier and better outlook, besides increasing the body's resistance against complications like heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes and muscle pain among others problems.
Similarly, the practice of yoga is an ancient tradition well known for its health benefits. In addition, walking can further complement the practice of yoga and they can together prove to be highly advantageous, to the extent where they can be possibly regarded a better alternative to the act of gyming.
Here are a few benefits of gym workouts followed by the benefits of yoga plus walking:
Benefits of gym and other exercises:
- Keep muscles fit
- Enhance respiration and perspiration
- Helps in weight loss
- Relieve stress
- Increase appetite and food consumption
Benefits of yoga and walking:
- Keep you active throughout the day
- Help bowel movement
- Increase mind control over the body
- Improve blood circulation
- Relieve anxiety and keeps one stress free
- Can be practiced anywhere and everywhere
Although it can be argued that gym workouts are better than yoga and vice-versa, the subject matter is highly ambiguous and debatable. Since both activities are good for your health, physically as well as mentally, it is very difficult to say which one is better; perhaps a detailed comparison of the differences between the two may be more helpful:
- While gymming and other exercises focus on building the body and helping you attain the desired body figure, yoga and walking aims at regulating the entire body mechanism, with more emphasis on mental control.
- While gym workouts may be more expensive, yoga requires minimal accessories and is therefore, more economically convenient.
- Yoga is suitable for people of all ages, whereas gymming and other intense physical activities are not advisable for old people or those with specific medical ailments like hypertension and heart problems.
- There are minimal withdrawal effects with yoga, in contrast to gym workouts.
- Gymming requires you to go to the gym, whereas yoga and walking can be done anywhere and everywhere.