Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
Plz help me out please say me any tablet to conceive baby m trying from five months please help out kaise conceive karu how to conceive.
I doubt that I have genital herpes near my anus. And it is slightly changed to gray. Can I know what it is?
I have severe pain during my periods. And lower back pain also happening. So what to do. Tell me some permanent cure.
Hi madam/sir mai pregnent thi two month ki aur ek din pesab karne par bleeding ho raha tha maine Dr. ko dikhaya unhone blood test karwaya fir unhone dawa diya uske teen din bad fir usg karwaya jisme wo bata rahi hai ki abhi bhi kuch tukre utress me hai so abortion karwana parega so pls advice me.
As your pregnancy progresses, changing positions may become necessary for your comfort. After the fourth month of pregnancy a woman may notice feeling dizzy or nauseated while lying flat on her back. This is related to the weight of the growing uterus pressing on major blood vessels. Positions may need to be altered at this time.
A water-based lubricant may be used during intercourse if necessary.
During intercourse, you should not feel pain. During orgasm, your uterus will contract. If you have any contractions that are painful or regular, contact your doctor. Also, discontinue intercourse and call your doctor immediately if you have heavy vaginal bleeding (light spotting is normal) or if your water breaks (nothing should enter the vagina after your water breaks).
Talking to your partner about how you are feeling about sex and any concerns you have will help you stay comfortable. Also, encourage your partner to communicate with you, especially if you notice changes in your partner's responsiveness. Communicating can help you both better understand your feelings and desires.
My mother is a 45 year old house wife. She is suffering from irregular menses, hard pain during menses period, over bloodless and get weak soon. Is any problem with her health condition?
I am a woman of 33 years old. I missed my menstruation this month. Today its day 8 that I missed period. Today my BHCG report is saying that its only .6.now my question is should I wait one more week? Is there any chance of growing up of BHCG at that time? Or I should consult doctor to initiate period? Please reply asap.
Believe in "Achaar (Good conduct/moral character), Vichar (Good positive thinking), Niyam (Follow strict daily routine like wake up, sleep time, meal timings etc.), karma, Dharma and sanyam (Control). You will never get ill. I promise. Give it a try - and see the change in life.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
Hi, my wife's period date is 10 days ahead. But she feels pain in lower abdomen. Breasts are swollen, nipples feel pain while touching also those are little big. Backpain and feel lazy and uncomfortable. Pls suggest what to do?
my menstrual cycle are not at all in order. They are quite irregular but I am getting treatment for pcod. Is it possible to get it cured? Also the facial hair? What I want to know is how can I get rid of this bloating, constipation? As this is causing my weight gain in a big way.
Today my wife had normal delivery. And when I have to sex with my wife again? After getting delivery today. Please tell.
I am male with age of 33. From childhood I am very much attracted to mens. I feel that I should be a.female. I like to wear women undergarments, women dresses, and want to be a women. I feel very uncomfortable. I am. Ready to go any medication treatment to be a transgender. Please help me. I am looking for consultant or even treatment.
Not every one of us is a morning person. In fact, most of us hate waking up early in the morning. However, those amongst us who are morning people know exactly how beneficial the habit is and it’s time that you know the benefits too. This information might just inspire you to sleep early such that you can wake up early.
1. Body Weight: Waking up early also influences how your weight. If you are a morning person, you are lighter than you would be if you sleep till later. This is because of the timing of exposure to daylight which has the power to influence your weight.
2. Alertness: People who rise early in the morning are alert by the time they leave home for work/college and more conscious about surroundings. So if you woke up at 5 and at 8 you are driving to work, you'll be alert eliminating usual chances of accident.
3. Being Action Oriented: Morning people are also proactive. Having woken up early, they have ample time to exercise the mind and the body and begin the day with a go-getter mentality. Brain health gets a good workout.
4.All Round Development: Having woken up early, they have more time to indulge in exercising, getting fresh air, spending time with themselves or their partners. This makes for an all round development of the mind of a person.
5. Sugar Levels: Diabetics who wake up early (and sleep early) are also said to have better reports of blood sugar numbers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 28years old, and its 3 years since I got married. All the 3years me and my husband were not together since I was bit career oriented and was staying in Bangalore. Me and my husband used to meet once in 2 or 3 months. Now that I have relocated to Noida where my husband is staying and we are trying for a baby from 3-4 months but no result. Could you help us on this.
My menstrual cycle is of 28 days. According to that ovulation should be around 14th day. But I feel some whitish sticky secretion around 10th-11th day and never after that in whole cycle. Is it possible that I ovulate on 10th day in a 28 day cycle?
How to increase the Magnesium Levels in your Body?
Magnesium is very important macro-mineral present in the body. Many youths these days show signs of depression, lower physical and dimmed mental faculties due to low magnesium levels in their body. The mineral has a vital role in helping to produce or use energy in our cells, contracting or relaxing muscles and synthesizing key hormones that control important functions of the body.
Magnesium also has therapeutic effects and helps to treat headaches, asthma, sleep problems, chronic pain. It also reduces risk of hypertension, heart problems. Having a magnesium rich diet lowers your chances of getting diabetes by remarkable 33%.
Following is a list of the few factors that lead to lowering the Magnesium levels in your body:
- Consuming Sodas and other Carbonated drinks lowers Magnesium uptake
- Excessive stress or disease reduces the utilization of Magnesium in the body
- Having high carb, low fibre diets like pastries, cakes, breads, cookies etc.
- High Alcohol consumption, as high as
- Imbalance of minerals such as excess of Calcium blocks activity of Mg in the cells
- Difference in metabolism of individuals such as increased excretion of Mg by kidneys results in loss of Mg and its deficiency
You can increase level of Magnesium in your body by adopting these foods in your diet:
Spinach is a rich source of Magnesium. 1 Cup of cooked Spinach gives you nearly 39% of the Daily Value of Magnesium required by the Body. Other dark green leafy vegetables also provide magnesium and other minerals.
Add Spinach and other Leafy Greens to your daily intake.
Nuts are an abundant source of Magnesium. Cashews and Almonds nearly provide 44-48% of DV of Magnesium while Peanuts provide 31%. Walnuts are also a good source of minerals and provide 16% DV of Magnesium.
Add nuts to your Daily Diet to get their mineral benefits.
Seeds like Pumpkin and Sesame are a potent source of Magnesium. Half a cup of Pumpkin seeds give 81% of Daily Value of Magnesium required while half a cup of sesame seeds give 63% 0f Daily Value/DV of Magnesium.
Enjoy these in puddings, soups, cakes, desserts or add to your breakfast cereal to get their benefits.
4. Beans and Lentils
Beans and Lentils have plentiful of Magnesium. A cup of cooked Beans and Lentils like Soybeans, Kidney Beans, Chickpeas and lentils provide almost 18-35% DV of Mg.
Add Beans and Lentils to your Diet and get their benefits.
5. Whole Grains
Whole Grains are very important source of vitamins and minerals and provide essential nutrients and energy for the body. These minerals include Magnesium too and a cup of cooked Brown rice gives nearly 21%DV of Mg while Quinoa gives 30%. Other Cereals provide almost 7-19% DV of Mg.
You can add variety of whole grains to your diet to get their great benefits.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
How to get relief from pcos. Am un married. My age was 29. I have some fear. I will get any problems in my pregnancy. Because of the pcos. After my marriage.
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term. A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
1. Changing size of the vagina
The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth.
Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden- this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
2. Vaginal Secretion
When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
3. Unusual Discharge
Apart from natural lubricants, the vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
4. Infections in the Urinary Tract
The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
5. Vaginal Pain
A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!