Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupama
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 years old. I have pcod problem. To get pregnant doc gave me tab to make periods regular. After that two cycles are regular. Then my period cycles becomes worse than earlier. Now I'm not taking any treatment. Hw do I make t regular naturally?
I didn't have sex, didn't remove my clothes when I got close to my boyfriend but I was still scared as we got too close for the first time even tho I didn't have sex or got even near to any of our physical parts. I was tensed whole month about it because of this stress my periods got 7 days late but they happened at last .so, can I calm down now? As periods are always a sign that I'm not pregnant no matter late or a early.
Hi, my wife get pregnant but her thyroid levels FT3: 2.75 FT4: 0.84 TSH: 20.880. If it affect baby please advice me.
After my son born and feeding (continued) around 1 year 3 months my wife is not undergone a monthly periods. Please suggest the help.
Hello Dr. Mujhe pcod problem hain ovule me syst hui hain to gynec ne suggest kiya hain ki 2 years me shadi karlo otrwise apko pregnancy me age problem ayega aur shadi ke baad 6 mnth me I had to get pregnant. To kya aage problem na ho isliye mujhe abhi physical relation banana chiye? Ky ye safe hain? Aur jaise ki Dr. ne 6 mahine me chance lene ke liye kaha to maine abhi relation banaya to isse koi problem ho sakta haib, please suggest me? I am confuse.
While marriage is one of the most sought after relationships, it also is a very tricky one. A high level of compatibility is felt when you meet that one person with whom you are ready to spend the rest of your life with; sparks do fly and you feel you have just found the right person for you.
However, over a period of time, things do change. What was once cute or romantic does not continue to appeal the same way after a while. Knowing a person completely is an ongoing process, and even after marriage, especially if you move into a joint family. Knowing the person before beginning to live with the whole bunch is very important, as this helps in improving the understanding and increases the much required emotional space.
Not just that, people also do change with time and a relationship has to move to the next level too. Issues arise when people do not realise that and continue to expect things to remain unchanged rosy and romantic forever. What is surprising is that taking a step back and looking at the relationship objectively can help salvage the relationship in a number of cases.
The following are some situations when post-marriage counselling can bevery helpful.
1. When silence reigns: When a couple who would spend hours on the phone chatting away resort to silence for a major part of their time spent together, it is time to revisit the relationship. Getting external help is one of the best ways to tackle this, as talking to a friend or a family member can help get some insight.
2. When the couple just coexists: After a while, there seems to be something lost between the two, with only the same physical space being the common factor. There is a clear lack of intimacy, which can be brought back by getting someone else to talk.
3. For the children’s sake, let’s stay together: Although children help in strengthening the bond of the couple, they should not be the only reason for a couple to stay together. For a child, staying with a single parent may be more beneficial than staying in a family where the couple is constantly fighting. Here again, external help may be useful.
4. When there is the ‘other’ person: After the charm of marriage wears out, it is common for either of the couple to look for company outside the marriage. If an affair is being suspected, it is advisable to seek external help to clear the air and to save the relationship.
A marriage can easily be saved, the only thing required is a fresh pair of ears and eyes to hear and look at it from all perspectives. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Hi I had sex with my gf without condom now she don't have period but pregnancy test in negative. What that means please suggest is she pregnant or normal we can't understand.
Hi can I use unwanted kit for 12 weeks .actually we have an intercourse from on 15 may. I have an normal period of every first month between 1 to 10th. From june I did not get my period .probably I guess I am in 10 to 12 weeks .I am very much nervous to go to hospital. Can you guide me please .
In order to stay protected from the ill-effects of air pollution and keep your kids and family safe, these are the foods you should include in your diet:
- Have ginger juice along with a spoon of honey thrice a day if you are suffering from breathing issues, cough, cold or infections. It will soothe the irritation and make you feel better.
- Jaggery and honey is an immunity strengthening combination, it will protect you from air pollution as well as other ailments.
- Have crushed black pepper along with honey, this will help in clearing the cough accumulated in your chest. It also cleanses you.
- Basil and cinnamon tea is found to be very effective in combating cough, cold and other infections
- Garlic is another amazing antibiotic-rich ingredient which improves immunity and also fights cough. Crush garlic pods, fry them with butter till cooked properly and have it. Don't consume water for half an hour after eating it and get rid of cough.
- Raise your vitamin c intake by consuming loads of berries such as gooseberries, oranges, lemons, lime, guava, etc. Vitamin c is a water soluble antioxidant which helps in boosting our immunity.