Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupama
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
Pls pls help me I am in a very bad condition I think I have infection in my vagina due to which I have vaginal itching in the vaginal opening nd its surroundings pls suggest me sum medicine to cure it as whn itching start it doesn't end early pls help I request you ol suggest me sum medicine will b highly obliged to you ol.
What is the procedure to cure Endometriosis? My sister is 23 years old and has been detected with Endometriosis. Also, if a surgery is done, what are the chances of successful pregnancy in future?
6 must-have foods during your first trimester
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.
Related Tip: 6 Changes You Can Expect During the 2nd Trimester of Pregnancy
I am pregnant 6 week so I take abortion pill after taking pill bleeding 1 day so mg question is this time I am clear?
As time progresses in a relationship, the sizzle somehow fizzles out and does not bring the same excitement as it used to. However, sex is one of the best ways to keep the relationship lively and young. Despite the hectic lifestyle and the weariness that sets in, there are definitely some simple things that can add some spice to your life and pump a new lease of life into the relationship. What was initially spontaneous needs some forceful trying with time.
Listed below are some tips that can help you sizzle up your sex life.
- Simple touch: Remember that sex need not happen in the bedroom when the lights are off. Routine, regular touch, which could include holding hands and a peck on the cheek can help keep the interest alive. Make it a routine to do this every day, at a chosen time of the day.
- Fix up a date: Even if it sounds forced, block one day of the week as your date day. If possible, go out for a dinner which will bring a change of place. Cook some aphrodisiac foods like onion, celery, asparagus could add to the magic.
- Go lingerie shopping together: This could be one nice way to rekindle interest and along the way, you might end up with some nice fancy stuff.
- Watch adult movies together: This definitely will bring you in the mood. If you are both game, then you could watch something different and even end up trying. It has been proven that a person's preferences in bed change with time, and the new positions and forms might bring back the eagerness to indulge in the act more often.
- Try different place, different time: This could be something like spending time in the shower together, or in the pool, or even spending a night in a hotel for a change. The routine home environment sometimes just sucks away the energy and mood required for sex.
- Frank discussion: As much as it might seem difficult, try having a frank discussion with your partner about how they feel about sex - would they like to turn anything, why there is less of it in general, etc.
- Work out: Exercise to show that you are interested in keeping yourself in shape and healthy. This definitely will kindle interest in the other person.
- Read about sex: There are some sex facts including how it helps in curing headache, is the best cure for cold, is more effective than half an hour of running, frequent ejaculations reduce chances or prostate cancer, etc.
And these are some sure ways to improve your sex life.
We have planned a holy trip on nov 1.unfortunately my period date will fall on that date. My doc prescribed cream Ncr 15 mg twice for 2 days so that my period will prepare, on my 19th day of cycle I just stopped it yesterday but till now I haven’t got my period. Can I take postpone now.
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age.
आज हम इस बात पर चर्चा करेंगें कि मल द्वार या गुदामार्ग में होने वाले रोगो में कौन-कौन से लक्षण मिलते हैं -
. मल द्वार से बिना दर्द के बूंद-बूंद या धार रूप में लगातार या रूक रूक के खून आना
. मल द्वार में जलन, चुभन, दर्द होना
. बैठने में या बाइक चलाते वक्त दर्द होना
. मल का पतला या बद्ध कर आना, एक बार या बार-बार आना
. मल द्वार के चारो ओर किसी फोडे. या फुडिया का बार-बार बनना और फूटना और उसमें से पस या चिपचिपा पानी आना
. रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास नासूर का बनना
अगर इनमें से कोई लक्षण मिलते हैं तो यह जरूरी नही कि वो पाइल्स ही हो वो और कोई बीमारी भी हो सकती हैं
क्योंकि अक्सर ऐसा देखा गया हैं कि सामान्यतया अगर इनमे् से कोई लक्षण मिलता हैं तो रोगी चिकित्सक के पास जाता हैं तो वो हमेशा यही बोलता हैं कि मुझे पाइल्स की समस्या हैं और वो शर्म के कारण या अन्य किसी कारण वो चैक-अप नहीं करवाता हैं कभी कभी चिकित्सक भी बिना चैक-अप के पाइल्स समझ कर सीधा ट्रिटमेन्ट ही लिख देता हैं जिस कारण वो समस्या ठीक ना होकर या थोडे समय के लिये ठीक रहकर अगली बार विकराल रूप में प्रकट होती हैं वो कुछ भी हो सकती हैं.हो सकता हैं वो पाइल्स ना हो के फिशर हो.हो सकता हैं वो फिश्टूला हो.हो सकता हैं
हो सकता हैं वो पिलोनिडल साइनस हो.या ये भी हो सकता हैं इनमें से एक भी ना होकर गुदामार्गगत केन्सर ही हो
तो दोस्तो अगर ऊपर बतलाये लक्षण में से कोई भी परेशानी हो तो किसी अच्छे चिकित्सक से चैक-अप जरूर करवाये और उस समस्या का स्थायी समाधान करवायें
क्योंकि कहा भी गया हैं रोग और कर्जा कभी ज्यादा समय नहीं रखना चाहिये! आइये चुने.स्वस्थ एवं आनन्दमय जीवन.आयुर्वेद के संग!