Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupama
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 22 years old, I have very irregular periods and have PCOS. This time my periods started and have not stopped even after one month. My doctor prescribed me with Pause MF which I took for 8 days 16 tablets, but still there was no effect. Last week I had an ultrasound which said everything normal along with endometrial thickness as 5mm and polycystic ovaries. After a week now bleeding is not stopped. What can be the cause? Is something very serious? When will periods get over? I was sexually active with my partner but we were in our under garments and he dint ejaculate about 1 month before start of my periods. Is this related to my long periods? Is there any possibility of me being pregnant?
Sir i had sex with my boy friend before 8 days of my periods but I took unwanted 72 within 3 hours after sex but later I got my periods at the same date when it was scheduled to be is it normal or any sign of pregnancy please clear me this I am affraid.
I am suffering from thyroid, pcos,ovarian cyst. Feeling very low. Ache in lower abdomen. Haemoglobin is also 10 not feeling good. Feeling very week. With vomiting sensation. Last week I get my pp sugar is 170 .i want to know ki ab m kisey dikhau. Body pain bhi h.
I am 4.5 weeks pregnant. My blood tests reports showed low progesterone high thyroid and low mch and high rdw now I am worried about my baby I have started thyroxine and have been started giving progesterone shots.
My sister has taken for Caesarean aged 24 and after 11 days of this she has severe black motion plzzz tell me about this and I a m thankfully to you.
If I give her I pill after sex is there any risk and I use condom during sex then also I pill is necessary to give.
Masturbation Month: Handy Tips for Getting Handy
Most guys certainly don't need a special occasion for masturbation, but for those who do - or who just want a legitimate excuse to up their self-fondling game - May is officially designated as masturbation month. It's a good time to celebrate getting handy with oneself and for those who are more "above board" about their masturbation, to come clean and make no bones about the fact that masturbation is an important part of their lives. (And, of course, it can play a role in helping maintain penis health by exercising the penis and keeping it in good shape.) But if a guy is going to go all out and celebrate masturbation month with as much self-pleasuring as he can, some handy preparation tips are in order.
- Know the limits. Sure, it can be tremendous fun to abandon oneself and really get into masturbating in a big way. But guys need to know their limits. If they tend to masturbate for a few minutes every once in a while, it's probably not best to jump in to masturbating for hours on end. If a guy really wants to explore marathon masturbation sessions during May, he should work his way into it, starting slow and building up to longer sessions.
- Be sure to lubricate. It is hard to emphasize this enough. Rubbing oneself raw can be a painful experience - and can keep a guy from masturbating while the red, raw penis recovers. Using a good lubricant and reapplying it as needed is absolutely crucial. Some guys tend to use their saliva when masturbating, but for a long session, something more is likely going to be needed. Take the time to get a good lubricant; the penis deserves it.
- Seek visual assistance. Some guys masturbate using only their own mental facilities to create arousal, and that's great. But if a guy is thinking about masturbating more often or for longer periods of time, he may need some "outside assistance" in the form of erotic literature, pornographic pictures, adult films, etc.
- Consider others. Celebrating masturbation is a wonderful thing - but it's important to keep in mind that others may not be as open to the idea. Talking about masturbation is one thing, but providing unwanted pictures or opening the door for the pizza delivery guy while being handy is not acceptable.
- Think about explorations. Masturbation month is a good time to explore new facets of self-stimulation. This may mean exploring different ways of masturbating, incorporating sex toys into masturbation or finding new sexual fantasies, scenarios or visuals to utilize. Some guys may take this opportunity to explore masturbation with another person or persons, online or in a live situation. Stretching boundaries can be very good for a person, but he needs to still practice appropriate caution to prevent any unwanted consequences.
Getting handy with oneself during masturbation month is an opportunity for a man to learn more about his penis and his desires. His journey will be made easier if the penis is already in its best health, something which is easier to accomplish through the daily application of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). It's very easy, during masturbation month, for a man to get overenthusiastic and end up with a very sore penis. In such cases, a crème with a potent combination of moisturizers, such as Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a natural hydrator) can provide much-needed relief. Ideally the crème should also include alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant which helps prevent oxidative stress and damage by tackling unwanted excess free radicals.