Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
One of the most revered modes of healing, Ayurveda is entrusted with various beneficial properties that cures a wide range of ailments. Quintessential and indigenous methods of probing into the medicinal virtues of various herbs and other natural condiments, Ayurveda is attributed with remedial qualities for a number of ailments and all this without ushering any side effect whatsoever.
One of the most frequent use of Ayurveda is found in healing allergies. Ayurveda over the centuries has emerged as a trusted recourse to take while combating an allergy. One needs to dig out the best therapies that Ayurveda has to offer in order to get rid of the stubborn annoyances that most allergies posit.
Certain people are born with lesser or nil tolerance towards certain specific particles in their immediate surroundings. On account of certain genetic predisposition, some are prone to react adversely to a few allergens. In the Ayurveda vocabulary, such a condition is designed to be caused by unstable influences. These influences may be in the form of environmental elements like dust and pollens or certain specific kinds of food items.
While the most obvious solution might be to avoid the source of such allergies, in case where the interaction with the given set of allergens is unavoidable, Ayurveda offers viable solutions. Depending on whether the reaction is mild or chronic, Ayurveda prescribes specific cure Some of the mild symptoms in these cases are sneezing, coughing, conspicuous marks, rashes, watering of nose and eyes among others. For such allergies, one of the most effective Ayurvedic remedies would be a mixture of beetroot, carrot and cucumber juice. Regular intake builds immunity and resistance power and thus, reduces the effect of such allergic reactions.
Unlike the natural allergies, certain allergies develop as the individual ages. These may be seasonal or procured sensitivities and these usually manifest certain stronger reactions. Most of the time, such allergies, known as amanita in Ayurveda terms, are associated with indigestion and imbalance in the digestive juices or dysfunction of the digestive organs. To deal with such anomalies, detoxing the body is essential. The first step to cure would be to detox the body of the allergy causing toxins.
An easy and natural remedy would blending honey and lemon in lukewarm water and drinking it regularly for a prolonged period of time. This also has additional advantages for the skin and the overall organ system. Alma based drinks or tablets could also prove beneficial to abate such acquired allergies.
You probably think that things can go wrong during a surgery only and not to post surgery. However, you are wrong! The chances of infection after a surgery are very high and it used to be the highest cause of unsuccessful surgeries in the past, before it was known just how deadly an infection could be. A doctor, however, cannot monitor everything afterwards. Therefore, it is crucial you know and take care of yourself after the surgery.
Here are some ways in which you can do so:
- Keep it dry: It is crucial that you keep the incision dry for whatever period of time the doctor tells you as otherwise the chances of infection increase dramatically. Some of the things you should do to keep it dry is to not take a bath, scrub the incisions or put lotions on it. In fact, you should also not expose it to sunlight.
- Keep the incisions: You must trust your doctor as the doctor is trained and usually knows things better than you. Therefore, if the doctor tells you to keep the incisions, then keep them. Do not scrub, rub or put powder on them either.
- Check for signs of infection: This may be the easiest thing to do as there are many symptoms of an infection. These include a change in the color, size, or odor of the incision, fever, redness, hardening or heating of the surrounding area or in extreme cases more bleeding and pain than usual.
- Changing a dressing: This is a major cause of infections among surgery patients and the only way to prevent it is to follow the doctor's instructions. Once again, trust your doctor and remember to wash your hands and put on medical gloves. Do not put alcohol, iodine or hydrogen peroxide either.
Hi i am a 21 years old female my height is 5.4 and my weight is 48 kg I wanna know is this weight is fine at this age?
Dussehra is the day when 'Raghunandan Ramachandra' defeated 'Lankapati Dashanan Ravana' and rescued his wife Sita. The name Dussehra has its foundations in two Sanskrit words Dasha and Hara, where the first word 'Dasha' refers to Dashanan Ravana and the second word 'Hara' implies defeat. Dashanana, one with ten heads, a title given to Ravana, additionally happens to be symbolic in nature. It could be seen as ten vices, not ten heads.
Vice is any behaviour or practice that is considered cruel, immoral, rude, sinful, degrading or criminal. The ten vices represent the ten heads of Ravana. If we carefully watch our surroundings, we will find that the majority of us are being tainted and infected from one of these ten vices. At last, it is not about Rama or Ravana. It is about you and your vices. Dussehra symbolises your triumph over your vices, not Rama's triumph over Ravana.
The ten vices that we need to win over this Dusshera are:
- Kama Vasana (Lust): This lustful craving edging on the unethical side that can make one carry out offensive and heinous crimes.
- Krodha (Anger): Many violations and crimes are caused because of the inability and powerlessness to think when we are in outrage. Control over Anger or Krodha will avoid a lot of problems and regrets in the near future.
- Moha (Attraction): Obsessing over things can be a problem when we lose the feeling and sense of our reason. It is ideal to keep our obsessions under control.
- Lobha (Greed): This problem is the reason for some possible crimes and embarrassments. That is why it is said that one should keep a long distance from greed for their own well-being.
- Mada (Pride): Being happy over material belongings has no purpose and is a worthless activity. It is both at the moment and temporary. Pride needs to be avoided and maintain a goal to stay modest and unobtrusive.
- Matsara (Jealousy): This green-eyed creature eats up our feeling of logic and calm and is better kept under control for our prosperity and fulfilment.
- Swartha (Selfishness): Being an egotistical individual just gets us back at last. Thoughtfulness usually pays back and helping a man in need will never go futile.
- Anyaaya (Injustice): As much as we can comprehend, we need to be just and not indulge in out of line practices, be it in our work or individual life.
- Amanavata (Cruelty): Cruelty needs to be avoided under all circumstances. Being thoughtful and humble will give us a meaning to live a modest and calm life.
- Ahankara (Ego): The bad habit of Ravana that destroyed Lanka is something we indulge in ordinary. Avoiding this ego will keep us more joyful in our lives.
This celebration implies the victory of good over the evil, right over wrong, and good habits over vices.
I'm 26 single. I have done sex with 2 persons without protection before 2 yrs. Now i'm in contact with a married person who have a 2 year baby without any protection. If I get married, will I suffer from any diseases (HIV).
The acids help the body dissolve the food particles and also break it down to more basic elements. However, when the body produces too much acid, it causes acid reflux which can cause discomfort. Too much acid within the body, which is also known as hyperacidity, can be caused by a multitude of factors.
Known and effective Ayurvedic cures: Ayurveda considers acidity to be a 'Pitta' problem and it can be corrected by following certain simple steps. There are other food ingredients which are also used as remedial tools. Let's have a look at some of the dos and don'ts of Ayurvedic remedies for acidity.
Don'ts for acidity according to Ayurveda:
1. Limit junk food and other foods, which are very heavy in fats and processed items: Most processed foods and junk food usually made in stores contain unhealthy fats. The stomach needs to produce more acid in order to digest them and thus may end up causing acidity.
2. Stop excessive consumption of tea, coffee: Stop consumption of caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee and other caffeine injected drinks which may encourage the production of more stomach acids.
3. Stop the consumption of alcohol and cooperates: Apart from being generally bad for health as both of these are known contributors of cancers, they can even affect smaller day to day functions and can lead to acidity.
4. Don't consume foods which are high in acidic content: If you tend to like food which is very high in acidic content, it is advisable to limit its consumption. Some examples of this are:
- Sour citrus fruits
- Salty fried foods
Dos for acidity according to Ayurveda:
There are multiple solutions for acidity in Ayurveda which have been known cures for generations. Let's take a look at some of these.
- Do have meals on time: It is best to not skip meals as this can cause the acidity levels within the stomach to rise if it doesn't have any food to digest. It is especially harmful to skip breakfast and then have a heavy lunch to compensate.
- Do have amla or Indian gooseberry: This is a very effective weapon against acidity and chewing a few morsels will easily cure the problems in your stomach.
- Pomegranate Juice: Very small quantities of Pomegranate juice on a daily basis will be very beneficial for a bad case of acid reflux.
- Coconut water: Drink coconut water as it is known to have properties to neutralize the stomach acids.
- Aniseed: Also known as saunf, you can chew them raw and slowly swallow with water for quick relief from acidity.
- Jeera: Jeera consumed with warm ghee and then mixed with rice tends to be very good for acidity as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
I am getting pain in the Breast before mensuration and after the same, the pain subsides itself. Doctors say no need for any medication. Is there any other treatment to relive the pain during periods?
I am 18 years had sex with my bf last month but he withdrawal before ejaculation my periods were due on 15 m worried.
· High success rates
· Personal attention to patients
· State of art-lab with latest medical equipments
· Convenient location
Spermatorrhoea means involuntary loss of semen, which generally takes place during sleep or under various conditions (during urination or at stool) at other times. It is often associated with irritability and debility of the generative organs. It os commonly called.
Although the symptoms of true spermatorrhoea vary according to the general condition, disposition and age of the patient, yet the general course is somewhat as follows : Among the earlier symptoms which indicate that the pollution are becoming more frequent than is compatible with perfect health, are pain in the small of the back, pain in the head, a sense of fatigue and inability for exertion, and a certain incapacity for mental effort. As the emissions increase in frequency, the patient observes a diminished capacity for sexual enjoyment; the general symptoms are made worse, and include dizziness, weakness of sight, trembling in the limbs, a sense of weight in the chest, palpitation of the heart, and signs of dyspepsia. After a time he begins to have emissions by day also, and he now usually becomes the prey of despondency.
His mental depression may be so great that his thoughts are constantly directed to the one subject - a condition which aggravates the difficulty. His gait becomes unsteady ; he feels wandering pains in various parts of the body ; his rest is disturbed by frightful dreams ; he shuns society, because he imagines that others see and recognize the cause of his difficulty. In fact, his mental condition approaches finally a mild type of insanity. It must be said, however, that there but few, if any, cases in which insanity can be traced to excessive seminal losses. There are numerous instances in which an individual suffering from seminal emissions has become insane, and such cases are commonly ascribed to the seminal losses. A closer scrutiny of the case usually shows that the patient had a tendency to insanity, and that the seminal losses are to be regarded rather as one of the symptoms of the general nervous depression which resulted in insanity - as an effect, therefore, rather than as the cause of his mental derangement. Certain it is that those who have inherited a disposition to certain nervous diseases - epilepsy and insanity for instance-are far more frequently affected with seminal emissions than others.
Cause*-Spermatorrhoea is not usually a separate disease by itself, but is a symptom of several affections which may be located in the genital organs or may affect other parts of the body, especially the nervous system. In most cases it is simply a nervous disease, and is accompanied by numerous other symptoms which indicate feebleness of the nervous system. The subject of it is commonly of a nervous, excitable temperament ; and as first pointed out by an eminent French physician, he has usually suffered in earlier life from some manifestation of weakness in the genital or urinary organs, such as inability to retain the urine. It has been noted that children afflicted in this way often suffer in later life from weakness of the genital organs.
Among the causes which predispose to this affection is constant indulgence of the imagination in licentious thoughts. This especially when combined with unsatisfied sexual excitement, induces an irritability of the organs which finally results in the escape of the seminal fluid upon slight provocation.
Spermatorrhoea is most frequently induced by the habit of self-abuse. When this habit is stopped the individual usually suffers from involuntary emissions instead of those which he had formerly excited voluntarily.
It must not, however, be supposed that every individual who has once indulged in this habit must suffer from incontinence of semen afterward. In many cases the habit is practiced to only a limited extent and is not followed, to any particular degree, by seminal emissions ; that is, these emissions do not occur with more frequency than is natural for individuals who have not practiced self-abuse.
There are several causes which may act in exciting seminal emissions in cases where no disease of the sexual organs exists. Sometimes an unusual formation of the organ is a source of constant irritation which provokes seminal emissions. One of the most frequent of these is an unnatural tightness of the foreskin, whereby the secretion formed beneath it cannot escape, and being retained irritates the inner surface. An unnatural narrowness of the urethral opening may also cause constant irritation and seminal losses.
Kharkhusk(Gokhroo) 10 gm mix in 10 ml honey and use along with cow milk.
Post bekh satyanasi , make powder and use 3 gm along with cow milk.
Tukhm tamarhindi biryan and make powder, use this 5 gm powder along with cow milk.
Kushta qalai 500 mg
Majoon Aarad khurma or Majoon Mugalliz mani or Majoon Piyaz 10 gm along with cow milk before beakfast for 30 days.
Laboob kabeer or Majoon Kalan or Majoon salab 5 gm have the same effect as above.
Habbe jawahar 1 in numb along with Jawarish jalinoos lolvi twice a day.
Habbe jiryan: Jaifal javitry, afyoon, mazo sabz, ispand, mastagi, zafran, nagser, mochras, tujqalmi, gul supari, dana ilaichi khurd, tabaseer safaid, ajwain khurasani each 3 gm, prepare powder and make 3 gm tablet in lua'ab isabgol, use this one tablet twice a day along with cow milk before breakfast and at bed time.
Safoof mugalliz: veryeffective formulation for spermatorrhoea. Asl alsoos muqasar 7 gm, Kahoo 10 gm, Gulnar 15 gm, Gul surkh, Tukhm Suddab, Tukhm Fanjakshat each 15 gm, make powder and use 6 gm twice a day along with cow milk.