Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am a 28 YO female. Me and are going on a vacation and I wish to conceive there. We are going on a 10 day trip and I am expecting my periods during last one or two days of the trip. Can I delay my periods somehow so I could conceive during the trip? Will it be ok (health-wise) for the baby? What are my options? Thanks.
Hello sir, mere friend ne mujhe bataya ki usne ek call girl ki vagina suck ki thi isse kya koi disease ho skti h please sir jldi batao.
I have regular 32 days menstrual cycle. I had my period on 22 June and I had sex with my husband on 2nd july. Is there any chance of pregnancy. I am worried. please reply.
Hiiii mam my periods is late for 1 month I did pregnancy test but it's negative don't no wt to do please help me regarding this please mam.
I am 18 years old. I wanna know is it possible to have sex without getting pregnant and without the use of condoms or protections? If so, how and when is it the best time?
Hi, alhua is my wife and we had unprotected sex while she was in her periods, she has stopped bleeding and it happened on 5th day unfortunately the protection didn't play it role properly, and so I'm worried about her getting pregnant, what should we do,
Is it normal to leak vagina after intercourse. I uses a pillow also to prevent semen coming out. But after some time when again getting relax all semen comes out. please tell me if it is normal or something wrong. Is all this depends on penis size. And please tell me is there chances of getting pregnant or not.
I am having palpitation problem since last four days. I am having irregular periods since one and a half years and my gyanae told me I am having perimenopause. Today I went to a cardiovascular and he got my ecg done which is normal. He said it could be due to PMS. I problem as I got my periods yesterday after four months. He gave me an anti depressant for a week. Plshelp.
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it escalates to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Walnuts and Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. It is best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega-3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
- Ghee. A good source of fat-soluble vitamins and essential fatty acids, ghee is recommended in ayurveda to enhance receptive power, cognitive power, intelligence, memory and higher mental faculties. Consuming 1 teaspoon of ghee everyday especially during young age, will support the intellectual functioning of the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.