Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupama
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old female and pregnent in 7th month. Yesterday morning after burshing the teeth, I saw few blood in the cough. Few nosal blood also. What should I do now?
Hello. I am 20 year old. I got pain on my legs days before period and during period. It feels like my legs are neutral at that time. Because of this I can't walk at that time. What could be the problem? And normal days I don't feel any time of pain on my legs.
Psoriasis is a condition capable of affecting one’s career, relationships and confidence. Patients have been treated for years with conventional medicine resulting in only reoccurring of the symptoms. Psoriasis is a chronic condition which needs to be treated holistically and internally. Homeopathy have shown significant success with Psoriasis patients. Homeopathy can treat Psoriasis after understanding the exact cause of the disease well. If any close relatives suffer from any autoimmune disease, it might have been passed on via the genes. Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease where the defense cells of the body start attacking their own skin cells which then respond to it by starting to multiply abnormally leading to thickened skin and shedding of scales. This causes raw, red, peeling areas on the skin. Most treatments like topical ointments, oral administration, phototherapy are available but work at a superficial level on the skin, to reduce redness and itching by suppressing your immunity. All these treatments have side-effects such as headache, nausea, ulcerations and can even lead to skin cancer.
Psoriasis patients experienced significant improvement in their quality of life and reduction in their psoriasis symptoms with Homeopathy without any kind of side-effects. In Psoriasis, our immunity needs to be strengthened from within. Homeopathy treats the individual as a whole and not only the symptoms. The environment, the person’s temperament and the presenting symptoms are all considered before prescribing the ‘remedy’ to the patient. Thus, no two people with psoriasis might have the exact same remedy. As Homeopathy works on the principle ‘Like treats like’.
Dr. Ruchita Chandra a trained renowned homeopath who is well known for treating those cases which have been incurable, and has successfully treated several patients of Psoriasis.
We had unprotected sex and after that I gave her unwanted 72. 7 days past period date still no period coming. Did pregnancy test was negative. What to do please help. Is there any medicine will will start period.
Which is most safe, using condoms or pills? Without affecting my life partner's health If she's using pills.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.