Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupama
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
My friend is suffering from stomach cancer. Its bread beyond d inner lining of stomach. N do not want to go for chemotherapy. Doctors advice surgery. Please tell me the procedure of surgery. She is v.scared. I she getting full anesthesia? Is it a major surgery. Her tumor is also bleeding in between.
Since from 2004 ending I am chewing tobacco pan daily 2, 3, 5. Not swallowing the juice splitting out, but brushing immediately. Drinking whisky daily 90 ml some times 180 ml since 6 months plus because of some hyper tensions, how to control my bad habits.
Sir main bahut patla aur lamba hu mujhe koi aisa medicine bataiye jisse main turant ek healthy man ho jau.
I have got dengue. What should I do now. What are the symptoms of dengue and what should I eat after relief from hospitals.
Mere Gale me chubhan hoti h aisa lagta h kuch fas raha ho agar mai pani se garara karta hu to chhote chote tukda sa niklta h kaise khana fas gaya ho.
How I increase my health bcoz m very thin n feel not well front of anyone please tell me a good solution.
For e. G. I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am 18 year old male and have backache for last 4 months. I used pain raief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any raief what should do now?
Mujhe raat ko mind nhi ata hai jab v sone ka try karti hu Dimag me negative thinking ane lagti hai uske liye nhi nhi ata pehle v aise hota tha phir thik ho gya tha phir se waise hi hone lag gya Nd head ke biche v bohut dard hota hai.
My period delay by 45 days TSH 1.401 μIU/m, Blood Sugar Fasting 110, Pregnant Test negative weight 69 kgs. Please advice.
I am 21 years old I am male facing pimples problem on face I tried many creams and soups for pimple remove but they do not worked and I have pimple marks on face please suggest me how I become free from pimples and it marks.
Please provide general tips to cut down the accumulated fat. Especially for vegetarians & No eggs. Thanks
Mai abhi 18 years ka hu. Mere adhe se jyada bal chale gaye hai pichale 3 saal me. Forehead ke sabhi baal gir chuke hai. Pehle sirf forehead ke ball girte the par abhi pure sar se baal jhad rahe hai. Ab muje kya karna chahiye? Our kya please aap best medicines bata sakte hai hair fall rokne ke liye our hair regrow karne ke liye? Ya fir mai hair transplant karu our hair transplant me kitna kharcha aayega? please give me suggestions.
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally.
I'm a newly married girl. My wedding was in July. Can I use castor seeds for birth control for a period of one year? If yes, how should I use it?
I am became very lazy. Due to sitting over day in my shop. Kindly suggest me how can be chang my habit.
I am having itching in my underarms can you please tell me medicine for it as it is very irritating and even I have black under arms too Please reply soon.
Whether you're old or young, male or female, having a backache can be a real pain! A number of factors ranging from osteoarthritis to muscle strains can be attributed to back pains. No matter what the cause of a backache, a combination of core strengthening exercises, activity, and physical therapy can help lessen the pain.
A backache can be caused by something as simple as bending the wrong way. Hence, the first step towards dealing with a backache is to pay attention to daily movements. If you have to lift something heavy off the floor, bend your knees and let the weight of your load fall on your legs instead of it falling on your back. Here is more on how you can fight back pain with a bit of effort:
1. Light exercises
Simple, light exercises are the most effective ways of dealing with back pain. The key to exercising your back is moderation and knowing your limits.
2. Brisk walk and yoga
Regular brisk walks and yoga exercises that strengthen and stretch back muscles are effective ways to reduce and prevent back pain.
3. Right posture
Exercise can also help reduce excess weight that in turn helps reduce backaches. Slouching not only causes a hunch back but also aggravates back aches. Hence, maintain a right posture to take the pressure off nerves and lower back pain.
4. Proper posture while sleeping
A good night's sleep can also help soothe inflamed back joints and repair strained muscles. Pay attention to your mattress and ensure that your back is flat when you lie on it. Sleeping on your side can also help deal with the back pain. Consider resting your neck on a pillow, to keep your spine aligned while you sleep.
5. Hot & cold therapy
Experiment with hot and cold therapy before picking one of them to deal with your back pain. While applying ice packs on your back can help reduce inflammations, hot packs work better to reduce cramps and muscle spasms. Whether you use a hot pack or a cold pack, do not leave it on for more than 20 minutes.
6. Natural supplements
Natural supplements such as flaxseed oil, calcium, magnesium and vitamin C are helpful when dealing with back pains.
For short-term relief, you could also try over the counter pain relievers. However, do not let this become a long-term habit, as your body could get dependent on it. Other potential side effects could include stomach and liver problems. Hence, if your backache does not subside on its own, it is best to consult a doctor before treating it yourself.