Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
I am smoking for around 4 years per day I would smoke 10 to 15 cegirates now I want to stop smoking so I need some advice to quit smoking and how to clean my lungs for clearing the tar and life a healthy life and also I need some home remedies to reduce my belly fat.
If you are primarily desk-bound in your work, correct posture and alignment is essential to prevent work related pain and injuries. Most of us get a little lazy with our posture at some point. You can expect some serious health problems, aches and pains, if you adopt a poor sitting position for long periods of time, day in and day out.
Poor sitting posture can lead to:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Interscapular and thoracic pain and stiffness
- Shoulder pain and muscular tension
- Wrist, forearm and elbow pain
- Lumbar disc bulging and irritation
Most people don't even know that they have a problematic posture. Those who admit to having a poor posture often don’t know what to do about it. Hence education is crucial. Correct desk and computer setup is simple and effective way to avoid these potentially disabling problems.
One other point is that many people who know that they have a poor posture (and know what to do) get lazy. It's easy to slouch or get caught up in work, sitting for hours on end. There people may even set regular reminders to stand up and stretch, but simply snooze the alarms and continue working. Just remember, it is easier to keep bigger problems away than to rid yourself of them later. Stand up regularly, make a cup of tea, take a short stroll and stretch.
A good sitting posture:
- Chair height should be so that your upper legs are parallel to floor (or knees slightly lower than your hips).
- Both feet should be flat on the floor.
- Push your hips into the back of the chair.
- Ensure your chair supports your upper and lower back (use support cushions if required).
- Relax your forearms on the table to keep weight off your shoulders. Use armrests on your chair if required.
- Pull up close to your keyboard, placing it directly in front of you. Adjust your keyboard tilt to achieve a straight wrist position.
- Your screen should be directly in front of you.
- The top of your screen should be little above your seated eye level, at least an arm's length away. Use a monitor stand if required.
- If text is too small at this distance, use your computer's settings to increase display resolution or magnification (as opposed to moving the screen close to your face).
- Screen (and your desk) should be positioned to reduce glare from windows and other ligh sources. Use curtains or blinds if required.
- Keep your telephone within easy reach. Use a headset if you are regularly on the phone.
- Take 1-2 minute short breaks away from your desk every 30 minutes to stretch. Take longer breaks or change tasks every hour. Get away from your computer during lunch break.
- Give your eyes a rest. Look away in the distance during your short breaks.
Our physiotherapists are well trained and experienced in workstation setup education, postural corrective exercises and manual therapy to treat problems that arise from poor office habits. If you are feeling sore, stiff or tired at work, come see us before things get worse.
Don't just stand, move around. If you can walk around then do it. Every little helps.
Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
My seven year old son is suffering with uerticaria from last twenty days and I have consulted with few doctors in alopathy but he is not having relief. I want to consult in homeopathy. Kindly suggest the best treatment.
Hi doc this is aman I want to know that my height is 5.6 and want to increase my height pls suggest some of the tabs or some other prescription.
Feel pain in left testicle while walking and shoot pain in anus sometimes pain is worse and I have kidney stone 4.5 too.
I have issue with my height please help me and tell me some ways or medicines to grow my height and tell me what should I do?
My height is 5.7 .how much I should have weight because my wt is 52 kgs only. Please suggest me what shall I do to put on some weight.
Food for Good Night Sleep
Eat strategically at night: Certain foods contain compounds that help the body relax and unwind so you will slip into a deep, restorative sleep faster.
In addition to tryptophan, bananas also contain potassium and magnesium, two more natural muscle relaxants. Eat one slathered with peanut butter for a punch of belly-filling protein.
Fresh and dried cherries are one of the few natural food sources of melatonin, which helps your body regulate sleep cycles and supports healthy cellular replication and restful sleep.
Have a glass an hour before bed, suggests Shelby Harris, PsyD, director of the Behavioral Sleep Medicine Program at Montefiore Medical Center in New York City. Milk helps the brain use tryptophan and promotes the production of melatonin, which shortens the amount of time that it takes you to fall asleep. The calcium in milk also acts as a natural muscle relaxant.
Studies show that honey contains a form of fructose that releases slowly into the blood stream,
These heart-healthy nuts contain the magical duo of tryptophan and magnesium, which relax your muscles and make you tired,
If you are making a late-night run to Starbucks, opt for oatmeal over coffee. Oats are a good source of high-quality carbohydrates and have natural sedative properties.
Don't just roast these at Halloween: Pumpkin seeds are naturally rich in magnesium, calms your body and mind for a great night of sleep. Having enough magnesium in your systems decreases the chances of muscle tremors, cramps and anxiety. Toss a handful of seeds into soups, smoothies or salads.