Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anupam ZutshiYour feedback matters!
Am 25 years old. I have a kid of 4 yrs. Now v r planning for another kid. Shall I use any hormone tablets to conceive. I drive scoty. Shall I continue to drive or stop. Doctor gave me zincovit, Dexorange tablets for energy .shall I eat dis or hormone tablets. After 21 st of menses shall we do sex or avoid it. Can a lady could ejaculate if she is trying to conceive.
I got spotting today and if go to a doctor for a pregnancy test today itself, will the doctor be able to confirmly tell me I'm pregnant or not. How will they take the test by urine or blood.
It’s onset of festive season and also a heavy travelling time in India. Very often many people feel unwell while travelling. This problem is called Motion Sickness. Many of us, irrespective of age, feel sick while on road trips. This does extend to other modes of transports as well. Some common symptoms of motion sickness are fatigue, nausea, pale skin, headache, vomiting, increased salivation, sweating and dizziness. They usually occur when the motion begins and stop with the motion. Some ways to combat motion sickness with natural remedies are:
1. Ginger: Ginger is well known for its effectiveness in motion sickness. Ginger's primary active chemical component is Gingerol has been scientifically proven to be a valuable anti-motion sickness agent.
You can have ginger in tea, or as juice mixed with lemon juice, or just swallowing half a teaspoon of freshly chopped ginger with or without honey, before you travel. Ginger 500mg capsules are available in the market that also can be taken. It has antiemetic properties which reduce motion sickness and also aids digestion which in turn helps avoid nausea. Ginger is safe for even pregnant women and children.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar - It is helpful in many health conditions, motion sickness being one of them. It has alkaline and pH balancing effect on our bodies, this helping cure motion sickness. In a cup of lukewarm water, add a tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Drink this about half an hour before you are due to travel and give it some time to settle. If already suffering from motion sickness, then rinse your mouth with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in half a cup of water.
3. Peppermint - Drinking peppermint tea before travelling is an effective way to combat motion sickness. You can also keep peppermint candy with you and suck on to it slowly when you start feeling uneasy. Alternatively, drop a few drops of peppermint oil on your handkerchief and smell it whenever you don't feel good.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hello doctor I'm 20 year old male. My cousin is 26 year old and she is unable to get pregnant because of her husband is not capable of having sex. So she decided to. Have kid with me. So I want to know is can I give my sperms to her to get pregnant .or should I have sex with her to become pregnant.
I have baby boy he born on march 18 2015 before he born I was in treatment for pcod after took treatment I got baby then my doubt is can I get second baby without treatment after delivery periods didn't come. Again pcod wil be there pls clear my doubts doctor.
I took ipill on 26th may. And at the same day after one hour I got my periods. But it stopped the next day. Is this the side effect of ipill? And after 5 or 6 days I started bleeding. It lasted for 3 days. Is this menstrual bleeding or withdrawal bleeding? And then I took another ipill on 10 th june. On 16 th june I started bleeding. This time it is heavier and I had cramps and abdominal pain. I can not understand whether it is my regular period or withdrawal symptom. Please help me sir.
Hello doctor, I want to be get pregnant. My period was started on 5th november. We have done intercourse on 14th 16th 18th 20th 22th and 25th november. But today (29 november) I have so much stomach and waist ache. Please tell me. Is there possibility of get pregnant.
I have been experiencing itching in my vaginal area. The urge to itch is so bad that I have scratches and immense pain . Please suggest something.
Sexual abuse of children may sound very scary and degrading, but the truth is it is a very prevalent problem. As much we may not want to believe, the number of boys and girls who are sexually abused, and that too by close family and friends is very high. This may be difficult to digest, but is the truth. The sexual abuse in male and female children is 50% in each group which is again unbelievable but true.
What is considered child sexual abuse?
Child sexual abuse includes touching and non-touching activity. Some examples of touching activity include:
- touching a child's genitals or private parts for sexual pleasure.
- making a child touch someone else's genitals, play sexual games or have sex putting objects or body parts (like fingers, tongue or penis) inside the vagina, in the mouth or in the anus of a child for sexual pleasure.
The thing to ponder, however, is that people who abuse children have a deeper problem. This could be due to a combination of social and psychological issues that the person is facing. Often helping identify the underlying problem could be a solution to the problem too, but this is rarely done. If you think a child could be subjected to abuse, look out for the following symptoms.
- A feeling of guilt or shame.
- Irritability and anger with minimal reasons.
- Mood swings, often uncommon in children.
- Feeling very isolated and sad.
- Very anxious and angry.
- Symptoms of withdrawal, not wanting to be left alone.
- Fatigue and pain in the back, legs.
- Loss of appetite, energy.
- Bruises (look out for these, which may not be in visible areas).
How to handle?
Given the fact that the offender is in close family and/or friends circle, the suspicion levels are quite low.
- The first step, therefore, is to open up and talk with either your parents or someone close.
- Look for support groups which can be very helpful.
- Do not be isolated though the urge is very strong.
- Build a daily schedule to ensure your routine continues (studies, work, etc.).
- Focus on exercise or other passions as they help you deviate your mind.
- Be sure to not be alone with the offender, stay in a group.
- Give out a strong message saying it is not acceptable, and do not keep quiet.
Homoeopathy can come rescue of the offender all well as the victim. If we see according to the point of view of who committed the crime, many reasons may come to the light and we can be treated accordingly. Usually, these criminals have a very painful and sad childhood. This could lead them to commit a crime like child abuse.
The following are the medicines to treat such people with anti-social behaviour-
- Nux V.
There are certain homoeopathic medicines which are helpful in the treatment of children who are victimized. The most common symptom is nightmares.
For treatment for actual physical and mental symptoms of the victim child, following homoeopathic medicines may help:
- Nat. mur.
Homeopathy is a safe and effective way to treat the victims as well as the culprits of sexual abuse. It focuses on the way patients have reacted to events and the personality of the patient. It helps to bring complete harmony of physical, mental and social well being.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am currently 4 weeks post delivery. I had a c section and apart from that all normal. But my tummy looks hard at the centre near belly button and protruding and little corn shaped. Still looks like 5 months pregnant. Is this condition gets little better after 6-8 week and later will it get reduced with some exercises? At the moment I can not do much work by standing for long even 30 mins because its causing backache and shoulder pain.
After my marriage I had periods twice then I consult the doctor she told me that I had pcod problem then I had daine35 now I want to get pregnant what should I do?
I had intercourse with My wife day before yesterday Her period should start today but it was delaying I have protected sex but having a small doubt that condom has leaked? Help me.
Hi, my girlfriend has very serious problem of discharging and heavy regular flow of white pani. I have consulted with many doctors and also used many medicines but we didn't getting any result. Now a days she feeling mo much pain in her vagina and also heavy flow and itching too. By advice of a consult nowadays I'm giving her Dhaniya Water (home remedies) but from starting of the day taking it she feels the flow got very thick and dark also. She facing the same problem from so long and she has very weak by her physical health. Many doctors advised us that this problem caused by her weakness but many suggest us that she got weak by this problem. She is a working women and with this problem she can not be survive. Please suggest.
रोज़ स्नान कीजिये
· पर्याप्त नींद(7-8)
· स्वस्थ और पौष्टिक आहार खाइए, जंक भोजन जैसे की बर्गर, पिज़ा इत्यादि न खाइए या कम खाइए
· रोज़ व्यायाम कीजिये
· खूब पानी पीजिये
· रसदार फल जैसे की संतरा, सेब, आम, केला इत्यादि रोज़ खाइए
· नारियल पानी भी सेहत के लिए बहुत लाभदायक होता है.
तन की सेहत के साथ मन का स्वस्थ रहना भी आवश्यक है.
मन या दिमाग को स्वस्थ रखने के नुस्खे :-
· टेंशन या स्ट्रेस न लें
· पर्याप्त नींद
· रोज़ व्यायाम करें
· अगर कोई बात परेशां कर रही हो तो किसी मित्र से बातें या किसी कागज़ पर लिख दें
· मधुर संगीत भी मस्तिष्क के लिए अछा होता है
· पौष्टिक आहार खाएं व खूब जल पियें
· अगर आपको लगें की चिंता हद से ज्यादा हो रही है तो किसी मनोवैज्ञानिक की सलाह लें
· डिप्रेशन से बचें.
इन साधारण बातो का ध्यान रखने से अप एक सुखी व स्वस्थ जीवन जी सकते हैं
I am 40 year old woman I am very sad because my body is very weak and having pain in whole body so what should I do ?
Shop for Nutrient –rich foods that provide high amounts of beneficial nutrients compared to the calories they provide such as brightly colored fruits , vibrant –colored vegetables, whole cereals, skimmed milk, cheese and curd, lean meats, skinless poultry, fish, eggs, beans and nut.
Read food labels to find foods that provide beneficial vitamins and minerals, but are moderate in calories. Make sure those ingredients you want more of , such as whole grains are listed first and those you want less of like added sugars are not one of the first few ingredients
Me an my wife had unprotected sex yesterday, and planning to take i-pill. But we have few questions: What will happen after taking the pill, will periods start? What happens to menstrual cycle? This moth she already had her periods and after taking the pill again her will start so what will happen in next month? Any side effects if taken once?
Cloves provide relief from toothache and this is one of the main reasons why you will see them listed as an Ingredient in 99% of toothpastes.
2. Nausea and vomiting:
Cloves and clove oil, when taken together, can provide relief from Nausea.
3. Cough and breath:
Cough and bad breath can be cured by consuming cloves. These are very common problems that we all face and can be very well treated by the consumption of cloves on a daily basis. You can do this by including them in your dishes and also as refreshments at any time of the day.
It is a good remedy for treating morning sickness. Take around ten grains of cloves, mix them with tamarind and palm sugar and make it into a nice mixture using water. Drink this solution twice a day as an effective treatment.
Common cold can be treated effectively by drinking a lukewarm mixture made with ten drops of clove oil and honey. Drink it twice or thrice a day.