Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuja JunejaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old man and I have pain in my leg joins about 3 months. I take pain killers but no relief found. What to do. Please help me.
I am 22 years old as I am frequently suffering muscles pain. At that time I uses tablets, after it gives some relief. Why it is happen? due to lack of problem or any else?
Steps to Alleviate Your Backache at Work Spot
1.Be in simple stroll and aligned posture at work
2.Stop munching carb-rich and fried food
3.Stop ordering in and eating lunch at your workplace,walk out of ur cabin and leave to cafeteria
4.Take simple break in between work like walking around and stretching the body
5.Go outdoor and Inhale fresh air during break
6.Avoid Elevators and use restroom and water coolers on a floor above your work station
7.Maintain posture with sitting upright with back and neck absolutely straight
I am suffering from pain and swelling at my lower back region I. E, at outer upper quadrant of my left buttock and the pain is sharp, intermittent nature. Actually 1month back went for IM injection, so what is the reason for it and treatment for it?
1. I often get severe back pain, please advice what could be the reason? 2. What are the symptoms of Thyroid. Pls help?
My father fell on the ground injuring shoulder and on getting x ray shows a crack in the humerus bone! right now a arm sling is being used to support the the arm and shoulder as advised to keep it immobilized what's advised further?
I am a 87 year old male suffering from back ache despite living a healthy and energetic lifestyle. What should I do?
My mother age is 45 years. She is feeling pain at ribs. This pain is taking to back and it is so heavy. She don't have BP or Sugar. She don't smoke or drink. What is the problem exactly. Where should we consult ?
When I feel tensed or worried I vomit, I don't know why it's is happening to me, it's happening to me from around 5 months back, I took tablets to avoid vomit but still when I am tensed or worried (like before going to exam hall) can you please suggest what could be done for this?
I am srinu I have 20years I have problem that is back pain. When I am sitting up to 2 hours back pain will be started. This problem is from two years? How to over come this problem please tell me?
Sir I'm 32 years old and I am suffering from slip disc problem my right leg always having hard pain please suggest me proper treatment.
My husband suffering with back pain and feet pain what we do for it. He wants to use volini or moov type pain spray. Is it right for him. Is Regular use of pain balm or spray harm our body
Hello doctor I am having back pain since last two years. I can't sit properly due to its pain. What can I do.
On your modern lifestyle to avoid the physical stress on your body.
sit for 20 minutes and walk 20 steps and sit again
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.