Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my lower back. It stops as I take rest but it becomes very high during any activity can you help me in treat this?
I am suffering from pain of upper side of hip for last one year this pain like a muscular pain what I should do ?
I am suffering form knee pain from last 3 weeks I had consulted a doctor he prescribed me some tablet's and diclojel oinent but the pain remain same what I should do.
I have a pain in my left arm small finger since 5 months. accidentally my finger got injured. Now when I bend my finger it hurts alot. No swelling and normal anatomy of the finger.
I am suffering from back pain from the last fifteen days what should I do to get release from it. please suggest immediately.
I am suffering from back pain during period of last 6 month. Can you suggest as a relief treatment against this heavy pain?
I am 25 years old male and backache for last one month. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days. But have not got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 48 years old, I am suffering from diabetic, have frozen shoulder problem, what is the reason and how to cure? Please help me.
I have a backbone problem. I have visited a doctor 2 years ago. From then I am feeling alright. But in between it starts paining, snd I have problem in walking. What should I do.
I am 45 years old suffering from recently rhema ortho problems having pain in knee and hand fingers what is remedy pl suggest.
My father has a problem of back pain. So it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me to solve the problem of my father.
Hi my name is dwbashish roy I have problem in my back. That's a big problem in my regular life so please help me solve the problem.
I am 60 years old male. I am suffering from hand ankle and solder pain from last 15 days some time remove pain very next day it will be continue. please Give me advice for for which treatment are required?
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.