I am Dr Anuj Saigal MD Dermatology practising in Delhi NCR. Today we are gonna discuss LHR that is Laser Hair Reduction LHR is the common procedure these days performed in multiple cosmetic and aesthetic skin clinics. Who would like to wax or pluck their hair, if something as safe and as effective as LHR is available? What are the benefits of getting a laser hair removal done? A) It helps you look good, B) It improves your self-confidence, thirdly it is a treatment for ingrown hair and it acts as a co-therapy in certain diseases like Pilonidal sinus and hidradenitis suppurativa and above all its saves your time and money. What are the lasers which help you in removing hair? There are multiple lasers starting from IPL, Nd:YAG and diode but in our Indian skin Nd:YAG and diode are what we follow and they have great results. Who is the best candidate for laser removal hair now? Ideally, laser hair removal can be done for both males and females; there are different areas which we target for males and females. There are common areas for females like upper lips, chin, side locks face, bikini and underarms, whereas for males we have beard, chest, back but definitely laser hair removal or reduction is for both males and females. Who will get the best result out of laser hair reduction one who is having coarse hair and one who is having darker hair? If you have blond hair, white hair or grey hair laser is not that effective. How does a laser act, it acts on the 2 things it acts on the root, it acts on the pigment that is why there are few prerequisites before you get your laser removal therapy started you should not do bleaching, you should not do waxing, threading and plucking before you start your sessions because if you do waxing, plucking and threading you will end up damaging the root the laser sessions will not be effective if you will do bleaching the pigment will be damage again the laser sessions will not be effective.
How many number of sessions are required? See we divide the body into 2 parts above the neck you require more number of sessions approximately 8 to 10 sessions, whereas, below the neck, you require 6 to 8 sessions. The sessions are placed anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks gap. How a laser hair removal session is done you come down to the clinic we mark the area, we prepare your skin by cleansing and by shaving it then we apply a cool gel and then we give shots. After setting the parameters in the machine taking care of what is the quality of your skin, what is the colour of your skin, what is the colour of your hair and how is the thickness of your hair. After giving the shots there is a bit of redness which can be controlled by applying emolium cream, sunscreen the post top care is also not much where we give, where we ask you to use proper sunscreen or avoid the sun and not to do steam, sauna and hot bath kind of things. Plus we ask you not to do any other procedures like dermaroller or any other laser for at least 2 weeks post procedures. But it is very safe and an effective procedure, patients come to me and ask me how painful is it. Now coming to that it is definitely not that painful as what you experience in waxing, you will feel a pricking sensation but it is not something which makes you uncomfortable. So it’s a very safe and effective procedure. So what are you waiting for go and consult your Dermatologist and get that flawless skin? If you have any other queries you can contact me via Lybrate or you can come down to my clinic. Thank You.read more
Whenever someone thinks of getting Hair transplant done, there are multiple questions that comes to the mind starting from where should I get it done? which technique should I choose? What will be the side effects? What will be the post of period like?
The most commonly encountered type of hair loss thata a practising hair transplant surgeon sees these days is Androgenetic alopecia which is otherwise called as male pattern or female pattern baldness.
Why do we get it?
Coming on to the treatment, there are lot of non-surgical treatments as well as surgical treatments available for treating the hairloss.
The non-surgical treatments include;
- Stem cell therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
- Also we have Hair Restoration procedures or Hair Transplantation procedure.
Sometimes people come and ask me, whether "I am a candidate for hair transplant as I am too young" or "too old". So, the answer is yes. Anyone above the age of 18 or 19 till the age of 80-85, depending on the medical conditions, can go ahead for transplantation.
Whenever you visit a consultant plastic surgeon or a dermatologist, ideally first a scalp should be analyzed, certain investigations should be done for you to look into the cause of hairloss. If all is done and you are found to be a candidate for hair transplantation, then another question comes that which technique is suitable?
Your doctor should explain you both the techniques with the benefits and drawbacks of both the techniques. And we choose the technique according to the patient or according to the hair loss he or she is facing.
There are two techniques;
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction (Punch technique)
- FUT - Follicular Unit Transplant (Strip technique)
FUT is usually done for covering larger areas. The donor areas preserved for future settings. The transaction rate is very less because we separate each and every hair follicle under the microscope, taking care of that we don't damage the hair root.
While we talk about FUE, FUE is usually doen for smaller areas. It has other benefits like, it is a stitchless surgery. The post of period is much more comfortable as compared to the FUT technique. Although in FUT is an old techniquen and FUE is a latest technique. It doesn't mean that FUT is out dated. We select the technique acoording to the patient's condition. At times we do both the techniques together if the requirement id more.
How the procedure is done?
Procedure is done under the local anaesthesia. It takes around 7-8 hours to complete the procedure. The harvesting of the follicles is different in both the techniques. In FUT, we take a strip. In FUE, we punch out each and every hair follicle separately whereas the implantation remains the same in both the techniques.
How would be the post of period be like?
You can join your work the next day. We won't recommend any kind of bed rest post procedure. Swelling can be there for 2-3 days, you just need to wear a head band such as a tennis stars wear. BUt the head band is taken off after 2-3 days and the normal shampooing of hair is started. You can take the bath the next day. So, regarding the post of period, it is pretty much comfortable.
Which doctor should I choose? or which centre should I choose?
This is the another question that comes to patient's mind because these days its a big market and everyone is claiming that they are the best. So, in this case,
- First check the qualification fo the doctor. The doctor should be a plastic surgeon or a qualified dermatologist with an experince in Hair Transplantation.
- Secondly, look at the centre whether that centre has all the facilities required to deal with the emergency which might come up during the procedure.
- Thirdly, you should look at the pre-op investigation which doctor has done or not because the Pre-op investigation will cater to what will happen post surgery or during the surgery. If you have been investigated well, nothing wrong is going to happen.
- It is very safe and completely painless procedure. Even after the surgery, we will give you pain killers and anti-biotics and you will not face any kind of pain post procedure.
If you have any query regarding hair transplant, you can contact me via Lybrate or you can visit my clinic.
Hi I'm Dr Anuj Saigal MD dermatologist. Today, we are gonna discuss a very common problem these days that is acne scars. Acne scars is present in both males and females. It starts from the teenage and continue and goes for a lifetime .so how to deal with it? When we look at its treatment, the key to its treatment is that you should focus on a particular type of scar because there are different treatment modalities for a specific scar .now when we ache the scar become more noticeable because there's less of collagen & that causes the scars to increase. There are patients that come to me and ask me why do I get scars and a friend of mine who had similar acne didn't get any scars. The reason for this is that what kind of acne you are having .if you have more of inflammatory acne you will have more of scarring .and if you have delaying And treating that acne again you can have more of scarring plus there are genetic factors also involving in this and one very common thing is that people prick on their scars or squeeze them .this is something you should never do because if you squeeze your scars more the acne scaring. Now coming onto what causes scars?why scars happen? Scars happen because when you have acne and acne enters your skin is causes a wound that gets healed up with time and when once it is healed up the collagen stimulation .so once there is less of collagen stimulation you get depressed scars if you have more collagen secretion you get Raised scars .there are two kinds of scars .depressed and raised .in depressed scars there are multiple other scars as well like eyes pig ,box scars ,rolling ,linear where as in raised scars you have hypertrophic and colloidal scars. Treatment modalities for acne scarring are also classified in the same way for depressed scars we have various treatment starting from acne scars surgery, succession, laser, we have resurfacing which can be done through lasers chemicals peel, dermabrasion, microdermabrasion ,we have subcision we breakdown the scars which are pulling down the scars ,we have fillers when we talk about the raised scars we have treatment like lasers ,we have injections of steroids ,cytotoxic chemicals and thiflorouracil and plus acne scar surgery as well. Now the take home message from my side is that if you want to prevent scarring what are the tips?? What are Dos you should not do and what are you should do? So if you are getting scars ,if you are getting acne you should get that acne treated as early as possible because getting early inflammatory acne treated will help you not getting scars secondly you should never prick on your scars thirdly once you have got your treatment done for acne you should continue that treatment once you have not even having acne ,you should paper that treatment sequence because if you immediately stop the treatment then there are more chances of getting scars. There are other factors also genetic factors scarring you cannot do much about that but still you can come down you can visit your dermatologist ,he or she will guide you regarding the treatment available for acne scarring and it is a problem which can be solved out If you have any other queries regarding the acne scarring or any other dermatological problem you can contact me via Lybrate or you can come down to me clinical I will help you
Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuj Saigal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj SaigalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
he is very good. got very good results and gives you personal attention
Very good completely satisfied
Before consulting any doctor, you should always check the qualification. You should visit the clinic/hospital and check the facilities offered by doctor.
With changing lifestyle, increased exposure to dust, increased consumption of processed and oily foods, health of our hair has taken a beating. Many are concerned about dull, damaged, hair, which lack bounce and shine. Hair spa treatments provide life and shine back to the hair. Read on to know how you can transform your look with regular spa treatments.
What is hair spa?
Hair spa includes a combination of oil massaging, shampoo, hair mask and hair conditioning. Each of these has a specific purpose and function in adding to hair health. With warm oil (olive or coconut), the scalp is massaged for about 10 to 15. This is then washed off with a mild shampoo. A hair spa cream is then applied for about 20 to 25 minutes from the root to the tip. It is then rinsed off and a conditioner is applied to stay in place. Used in sequence, this helps restore the shine, texture, and bounce in the hair.
Benefits of hair spa
With the increased exposure to dust and multiple hair care products, hair is robbed of its lustre and shine. This is where hair spa comes into the picture as it helps reduce hair loss, reduce dandruff, nourishes with protein, and increase moisture which is lost due to colouring and pollution. The massage improves blood circulation and also helps relax and reduce stress.
Spa you can do it yourself as well
While reading the benefits above makes us all want to head to the spa, for most of us, it is not practical given the time and/or it requires. Not to worry! There are simple things you can do at home to provide the same benefits without having to step out of your home or without spending loads of money. Follow the below listed 5 steps for restoring life in your dull, damaged hair.
• Use warm olive or coconut oil for massaging the scalp for about 10 minutes. Wrap a cotton cloth soaked in hot water around the hair for about 10 minutes.
• Wash the hair with a mild shampoo with only lukewarm water (hot water is best avoided on the hair).
• Use a conditioner off the shelf based on your hair type and ensure all parts of the hair from the root to the tip is covered. Leave it in place for about 20 to 30 minutes.
• For a hair mask, use one of the two options. A mixture of egg white and coconut oil whipped to form a smooth paste. Banana, honey, egg white, and olive oil can also be mixed together to form the mask.
• Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Repeat this once in 15 days or a month and see your hair bounce back with life and shine.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads.
We all fear the changes that old age brings with it, especially in terms of how it changes our appearance. Skin starts to lose its elasticity, dark spots appear on the cheeks and forehead, circles under the eyes grow darker and what not. The battle against ageing is something all of us (especially women) have to prepare for, and the good news is that there are definitely things, which we can add to our armor. Started early on in life, there are skin care measures which can help you combat ageing skin later in life. They will prolong the onset of ageing and also reduce severity of the symptoms. Read on to know more.
- Moisturizer: The skin needs hydration and better hydration yields younger looking skin that is radiant, supple and glowing. Whatever product you use, ensure it has collagen, which can improve the skin tone and elasticity. Vitamin C and K are also essential. From plain petroleum jelly to olive oil to Moroccan oil, pick a moisturizer that works for you. The intention is to give your skin the required amount of hydration it requires to keep it looking young.
- Sun protection: 90% of skin problems arise out of exposure to sun. Be it blemishes, dark spots, tanning marks or even melanoma (cancer), the culprit is the sun. It is a myth that a sunscreen is to be used only when you are out in the beach or on a hike. Use a sunscreen with sun protection factor (abbreviated as SPF on the product) every single day to avoid damage from the sun. Continued use for a couple of months will make you realize its benefits.
- Exfoliation: Regular removal of dead skin cells can help keep the skin healthy and glowing. This removes the blemishes and also improves absorption of moisturizers and sunscreens, improving their efficacy.
- Cleansing: The skin is the most exposed part of the body, and needless to say, accumulates a lot of dust and toxins from the environment, how much ever you try. Washing the skin off with water is the best way to keep it clean. Make sure you wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. Using a cleanser like Cetaphil will help in deep cleaning.
- Face masks: Whether brought from a shelf or made at home using combinations like cucumber/curd, glycerin/rose water, papaya, or lime/honey, frequently pamper your skin with these masks. The results will leave you astonished.
- Cleaning makeup brushes regularly: While this is hardly noticed, using the same applicators and brushes can carry germs from one day to another, and so they are best cleaned regularly.
Take care of your skin from early years, it will show later!! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Acne is a name used for clogged pores caused by over production of sebum (otherwise called whiteheads and blackheads), pimples, knobs, cysts or sores that can show up on the face, neck, shoulders, chest, back, upper arms and upper legs. Most adolescents and many grown-ups experience the ill effects of acne for a period of time. The condition is not confined to any age, race, or sex. It influences a huge number of individuals over the world and most commonly affects adolescents. The most serious issues with acne include the outbreak of pimples and the scars they leave, which makes the face look unpleasant.
Here are a few ways to treat your acne problem:
- Make a cinnamon and honey mask: Honey is sticky, and cinnamon is fiery, and it appears as though they are both things you would want to avoid from getting close to your skin. Yet, while it might sound unusual, honey and cinnamon make an incredible combo with regards to skin inflammation or acne. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, so it can prevent microscopic organisms from getting out of control.
- A paste of milk and yogurt: While there is a considerable amount of debate around dairy items bringing about acne on the skin, it appears that milk can improve your outbreak of acne and clear the skin tone.
- Throw together a few egg whites: Egg whites are a simple and reasonable approach to decrease acne and blur scars left by terrible blemishes. The reason people have observed egg whites to be useful for their skin is on account of the fact that they are packed with proteins and vitamins that both battle acne and remake your skin cells.
- Papaya: Raw and plain papaya is an all-common acne cure that evacuates dead skin cells and overabundant lipids from the surface of the skin, leaving it delicate and smooth.
- Blend strawberries and honey: Honey and strawberries are a good solution for acne problems. These ingredients can also be found in exfoliators and scrubs. A mixture honey and strawberries is a purely natural scrub and cleanser.
- Aloe for skin inflammation: Aloe Vera gel can be utilized with different things to battle the problem of acne, however, it really is great all alone also. Not just is the aloe soothing on the skin, it acts as a calming, anti-inflammatory agent that reduces redness and swelling. It additionally has antibacterial properties.
- Dab some lemon juice: Lemon juice can help one in getting rid of acne for various reasons. It is rich in vitamin C, which is useful for all types of skin. It is a citrus extract, so it also exfoliates the skin and keeps it glowing.
Warts are benign growths on the skin. They are hard in nature and are caused due to virus infection. Warts usually infect the upper layer of the skin. This virus is generally passed through a cut in the skin or a damaged skin. If a person with a cut or a damaged skin comes in contact with another infected person, then the virus may spread rapidly. There are different kinds of warts depending on the areas they grow on.
Below mentioned are eight remedies to get rid of warts:
1. Try to be hygienic: Warts may pass from one body part to another. So do not touch the infected parts of your skin several times. Make sure to wash your hands with clean water every time you touch the infected areas.
2. Eat healthy: Make sure to eat healthy, exercise and sleep well as this will help you to develop a strong immune system. A strong immune system can help you to get rid of warts.
3. Garlic: A paste made of garlic can be very useful for treating warts.
4. Lemon juice: Lemon juice has great healing powers for treating warts. It contains vitamin C which can destroy the viruses causing warts.
5. Using lukewarm water: Soaking the infected parts of your body in lukewarm water will soften the warts and help you to get rid of them too.
6. Laser therapy: Laser therapy can also help you to get rid of warts. In some cases, it might require anesthesia.
7. Oils: Applying essential oils on the affected areas can also prove to be very helpful. You can use oils like tea tree oil or bergamot oil.
8. Acetic acid: Acetic acid can also help you to get rid of your warts, especially from the areas of your feet or hand.
Apart from the remedies mentioned above, you can also consider special surgeries for removing warts after consulting a dermatologist. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
After 30 your skin looses its lustre and appears dull. Thus, the overall glamour and grace of your skin is lost. This is the reason you got to take special care of your skin that can prevent skin deterioration and can prevent different kinds of acute troubles, especially ageing spots, fine lines, patches, wrinkles, dark circles and many others.
How ageing affects your skin?
- Losing of collagen: If your skin remains exposed to direct rays of sun for longer hours, then the collagen will get lost as a result of which skin texture, formation and quality get disturbed. In some cases, you might even face dreadful skin damages that are simply quite hectic to bear.
- Losing skin thickness: After 30, your skin will look thinner as thickness will be lost and this is one of the most prominent symptoms. Thinner skin invites ageing signs faster and thus your skin will become sagging slowly by losing the natural tightness.
- Increase in visibility of ageing signs: The ageing signs will become more prominent and visible immediately after 30s, and this is the reason you should think of the most powerful means that can prevent these signs on a permanent note.
What are the leading skin-care methods for people above 30?
- Applying UVB or UVA broad-spectrum sunscreen: since it is not possible to avoid sun exposure all the time, especially for office-going fellows, therefore, it is better to use broad-spectrum sunscreen with rather UVB or UVA feature. Zinc or titanium oxides are mostly found in this kind of sunscreen lotion that not only prevent sun-rays absorption within skin but also make your skin tone much fairer than ever.
- Regular usage of filler: fillers can be regularly used so that skin volume can be easily maintained in the long run. This procedure will also take good care of your skin and prevent the skin from getting thin day by day. In this respect, it is recommended to take proper consultation from any dermatologist so that greater safety can be maintained without any mess or adverse reactions.
- Using retinol: Retinol has got medical approval, and this plays the most important role in building and maintaining skin collagen in the best way. In this case, collagen levels will get improved slowly, and on the other hand, sun-damages can also be reduced. Because if this ageing signs will also be controlled.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hives or urticaria is an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps around the skin surface, formed mainly due to the body’s response to particular allergens. Generally, the infectious bumps are of varied shapes and sizes and last for about 5-6 weeks. Although not a serious medical condition, hives can cause tremendous discomfort to the concerned person and affect his/her daily activities. Hives can be cured with a prescribed dosage of antihistamines or oral corticosteroids.
Causes of hives
Although the exact reason behind their formation is still unknown, researchers suggest that this disorder occurs as a response to involuntary histamine release by the skin blood vessels (that in turn, causes a leakage of blood plasma). Some other factors that can be responsible are:
- Hives can occur due to insect or parasite bites.
- Hives can also result as a side effect of painkillers such as codeine and other anti- inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen or ACE inhibitors.
- Excessive exposure to sunlight or high levels of stress (leading to high cortisol levels in the body) can also result in hives.
- Intense scratching around the same spot can also result to hive formation.
- Excessive alcohol intake can render you even more vulnerable to this disease.
- Excessive intake of foods such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate and berries might also cause hives. Additionally, excessive consumption of certain food preservatives can also trigger the release of histamine.
- Suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders can make you prone to chronic cases of hives (which might last for more than 6 weeks).
Symptoms of hives
The symptoms of hives include, but are not limited to:
- Appearances of several reddish welts around the face or arms which might cause a severe itchy sensation.
- Painful and abnormal swelling around the mouth
- You might also feel tightness in your chest along with recurring bouts of dizziness.
If not treated promptly after diagnosis, hives might result in life-threatening allergic reactions, such as Anaphylaxis (narrowing down of the bronchial tubes, thus causing significant breathing trouble) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them. Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!