Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuj Manocha
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj ManochaYour feedback matters!
1. Brush your teeth twice daily.
2. Floss your teeth if you feel food is stuck in between your teeth.
3. Visit your dentist at least once in 6 months and get all your small decays of teeth filled and your mouth cleaned.
Cleaning your teeth doesn't loosen your teeth or affect your gums. This is a common misconception people have. In fact cleaning removes all the tartar accumulated over your teeth which has caused bone loss around your teeth so you feel teeth are loose. But in fact teeth will become stronger if you get that tartar out as the bone will heal and give better support to your teeth.
4. Avoid eating sticky sweet food at night. This will encourage more decaying of teeth.
5. Rinse your mourn daily with a mouth wash prescribed by your dentist.
I have pyorrhea in starting phase, affected areas are lower from jaw .I am 29 years male Kindly suggest medicine and line of treatment.
Dear Doctor I am 39 year old my teeth are turning yellowish day by day besides doing daily brush in the morning and evening. Please suggest me treatment for the problem. Regards.
I can not open my mouth due to tobacco chewing and its all pimples in my mouth I can not eat anything.What should i do?
I have mouth wound for over 1 month. How I will cure? Even I taken b- complex tonic, tablet but its not cure?
I am 40 years old, lived in Lucknow My problem is that I am suffering mouth fibrosis because of gul manjan which I am using from many years. Now I determined to quit tobacco. Pls suggest me the precautions by which I get rid of fibrosis.
I'm student when l eat sweet things my teeth feel very pain I do regular brush but no my problems is finished.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.