Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj GuptaYour feedback matters!
There are soo much dark circles under my eye. And my lips are also getting dark. Could you please instruct me. Wht should I do?
Is it safe to put body oils like sunflower oil, coconut oil on body? Could it cause any skin problems?
Loss of vision in left eye taken steroids can see big objects from center can see quite clear from from left side can't recognize colour and face from center can it be clear.
I've fair skin, but I have many dark spots on my face that occurred Due to pimples, so what is the best way to remove those dark spots and have smooth fair skin?
Hello I use to, apply hc cream hyperpigmentation ke liye mery face pe brown spots h or color dull ho rha h bilkul glow ni karta kya ye creams theek hai ya nahi mujhe btaye sir please suggest me.
My face natural color dimmed and produce excess oil in my face. Please suggest me some medicine for getting back my original color and reduce the oil in my face.
My face has some itchy, flaky white patches and it itches a lot, at time I even get it on the back of my neck, and I also have dandruff. I have applied T bact and other creams as the doctors said but nothing seems to work, please help me what should I do.
My name is Amit Menon. Sir I have some red eye and huge dark circles with weakness n cannot handle any situation more than 8 to 9 hours. I have already check Up several doctors cannot get any results. What are the symptoms to get perfect and healthy life?
Hi I am sadhiya. I am 28. I have 2 kids I don't hv any medical issue Most of the time I hv cracked lip corners and even above my lips between nose and lips my skin dries and peels I use sebamed lip defence fr my dried lips And fusidic acid cream above my lips when ever it cracks Can you please tell me what is the reason fr it And some permanent solution for it.
Sir I am 21 years old, my face is totally oily, every now and then I wash my face it becomes oily. These days iam affected with lots of wrinkles on my face.
How to have a white face? I want to become white. I have brown colour skin. But due to sunlight my Face, Legs, and my Hands from Elbow onwards is black because of sunlight and not covered. But my body is like white colour. I want to increase my fairness. How increase it? Is there any medicine or cream anything for skin tone white? Doctor please help me?
I am using glasses from 9 years I have a dark circles. What can I do to reduce it. I am planning to take lazier.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
The condition which occurs on exposure to foreign substances and causes the skin to become red, itchy and inflamed is known as contact dermatitis. It is commonly known as a rash. Although most of the reactions to contact dermatitis are not serious, they can be very irritating till the itching subsides. The causes of contact dermatitis are usually case specific; they vary according to the different types of this disease.
The types of contact dermatitis are:
- Allergic contact dermatitis: This condition occurs when an allergic reaction is developed after exposure to foreign substances. The reaction occurs with a release of inflammatory chemicals that causes the skin to become irritated and itchy. If a person has eczema, he or she can suffer from this kind of rash. Causes of allergic contact dermatitis include:
- Latex gloves
- Poison Oak
- Jewellery (gold or nickel)
- Perfumes and chemicals in skincare and cosmetic products
- Irritant contact dermatitis: Contact between the skin and a toxic material causes Irritant contact dermatitis. They can be sub divided into two categories, namely chemical irritants and physical irritants. Some of the toxic substances that cause this condition include battery acid, drain cleaners, detergents, kerosene, pepper spray and bleach. The physical causes of Irritant contact dermatitis include low humidity from air conditioning, a variety of plants and so on so forth. The condition tends to become more painful, rather than itchy.
- Photo-contact dermatitis: This is a very uncommon type of contact dermatitis which is caused due to the exposure of some active ingredients in sunscreen to sunlight. When sunlight is not present, the sensitive chemicals in the substances are not harmful.
Symptoms of contact dermatitis depend upon the causes of this condition. The symptoms of allergic contact dermatitis are:
- Dry or oozing blisters
- Dry, flaky and scaly skin
- Redness of the skin
- Extreme itching
- Burning of the skin with or without sores
- Leathery or dark appearance of the skin
- Swelling, particularly on the face, in your eyes or groin regions
Symptoms of Irritant Contact dermatitis can be slightly different. They include: