Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 36 years old I am having rashes all over my body and I am facing this problem since a year please let me know the treatment any external application which can remove rashes.
How to get rid of skin diseases and prevent from skin infections and control it? Please send me answer very soon.
Dear sir I have skin problems for many year. I have acne on my face as well as other part of body like on chest and back. I have this problem from last 5 to 7 years. Please give me the solutions.
I am so frustrated from pimples and it's dark marks also. I have dandruff also. One pimple comes everyday. What's the reason behind this and what should I do?
Hi is having keloid and recently some allergy due to keloid she is getting treated with some injections periodically and now ent specialist told that she has adenoids and she needs surgery if not face will become ugly and teeth will be coming up. But doctor said due to keloid she should not get operated any good suggestion please.
Hello doc, I have one question my face skin is not clear, in check there are some redness. please Help me how to reduce this redness from check. And some tips for clear and fair skin.
I am having dryness patches on my neck, near eyes, between lips and nose. Whenever I use betnovate N, it disappear but after some days it comes back. What should I do?
You often consume a much higher amount of sugar than you should actually, as it is widely present in a very high number of foods and beverages. Research suggests that this excessive sugar consumption may ultimately be very harmful for your health - and that it may badly harm your skin. Experts believe that too much intake of sugar can make your skin look wrinkled or dull, and also lead to a host of other skin-related disorders. Here are the ways in which excessive sugar consumption affects your skin:
- Causes inflammation: Inflammation, caused by excess sugar intake, can be really damaging for the body - especially because it negatively impacts your immune system, and may lead to frequent breakouts on the skins and increased chances of pimples or warts.
- Increases wrinkling: Sugar's inflammatory properties not only lead to breakouts on the skin, but also cause wrinkles. Collagen, which is essential for healthy, supple skin, is broken down by sugar, which makes the skin look dehydrated and dull, also increasing the chances of premature wrinkling.
- Causes imbalances in blood sugar level: Excessive sugar consumption causes irregularities in blood sugar levels by initially increasing sugar levels, which then reduces when insulin in released into your cells. It often ends up making you hungry, moody or shaky and increases stress levels leading to dull looking skin.
- Leads to occurrence of acne: Increased intake of sugar results in stimulation of hormone levels which raises sebum production and in turn affects growth of skin cells. This may be reason of acne. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hi , I am 23, suffering from MELASMA for 4 months. Can any one suggest me d genuine brand for aloevera OIL FOR FACEWASH.
Hi my sister 30yrs old, her undereyes dark circles. She used many times medicine @ other ointments. But nothing to Gud result. Sir I request to you pls give me easy solution then clean dark circles.
Hi! I am 22, for the last two days I see blood flowing down from my anus as if there is a wound that is heavily bleeding. When I sit on the toilet seat I don't feel any pain and the blood flow will be high when I apply some pressure and when once I am done everything is normal. I never had any health issues till date. Is this any sign of serious syndrome or disease or will it be cured with home remedies, if any please suggest. I am shying in reaching out to a doctor. Please suggest if any remedies or medicines that I could try. This is really scaring me from inside. Help please.
My faces having dullness and full of acne my skin is oily so tell me which face aur cream I used in my face my face becomes black in some places in the middle of face becomes black spot Aur whole of acne. please consult me what I do to make face fair.
I am having balanitis from 3 days .So I am taking bath twice in a day ,wash my glans and after that I use soframycin on the Glans. But I thinks instead of clearing all the red spot on my clams ,it has increased somewhat. What should I do?
Name some anti aging creams and some good moisturizing cream without having side effects of the chemical products in them. Give some advice for early premature hair.
Beautiful eyes speak a thousand words. They play a pivotal role in shaping up your overall personality. Your eyes can make or break things in life. But appearance of dark patches under eyes may play a spoilsport. They foil the beauty of your innocent eyes. It is not just lack of sleep or rest that causes these unwanted dark circles. Researchers have found out that a number of factors are responsible for under eye dark circles. Here are the common reasons behind dark circles:
- Aging: There are numerous blood vessels passing through the under eye region. As blood cells get clogged in these vessels, they give a blue black tinge to the region. Aging leads to the thinning of the skin under the eye. This makes the blood vessels more prominent and appears as dark circles.
- Hereditary factors: You can sometimes blame the bad genes for occurrence of dark circles. Nutritional deficiency: If you are not taking balanced diet, you may end up developing dark circles. Your body must get adequate supply of vitamins A, C, K and E to prevent dark circles.
- Insufficient Sleep: Lack of proper rest and sleep turns the skin under the eyes pale. Therefore, the blood in the veins becomes more prominent, causing dark circles.
- Smoking and alcohol: The intake of alcohol or indulging in smoking can lead to dehydration of the body and thus lead to dark circles.
- Long hours under the sun: Your skin under the eyes gets damaged by the UV rays from sunlight. Moreover, spending long hours under sun triggers the excess production of melanin pigment. This gives a darker shade to the region beneath your eyes.
- Pregnancy and menstruation: A woman's skin is largely affected by the hormonal influences at the time of pregnancy or menstruation. The hormonal changes during these periods lead to darkening of the under-eye area
- Diseases: Researchers have found that certain diseases linked to the liver or anaemia often causes dark circles under the eye.
- Allergies: The colour of the under eye region often changes due to certain allergic reactions and subsequent scratching or rubbing of the area.
A holistic approach to remove dark circles combines chemical peels, microcurrent therapy and homecare solutions. Chemical peels break apart the dead cell layer and bring fresher skin to the surface, reducing pigmentation around the eyes. Microcurrent makes the under-eye area firmer while also supplying it with additional hydration. To maximize these results, a customized homecare regime is drawn up to suit your skin's specific needs.
Further, under guidance of a Cosmetic physician or dermatologist, changes in lifestyle and homecare regime ensure that you enjoy long-lasting results. With this approach, your eyes lose their tired look and are completely refreshed. This effectively reduces pigmentation around eyes and ensures that your eyes remain sparkling fresh as long as you want. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.