Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj guptaYour feedback matters!
I suffer from livedoid vasculitis the ulcers are not healing despite proper treatment what should I do.
I've got a bit of blackened skin since the past 3 months and its on upper my upper lip and I do not know how will it come off. I actually had a scub 3 months back and to remove it I toothpicked it, again scubs would form and I would keep on toothpicking them. Then I stopped but now there's no scub, the areas just turned Black, (I can't show the picture) I want to get it removed as fast as I can.
I would like to know that is it really possible to get back the colour of skin with which you were born? I mean we born with flawless skin. But as we grow its start becoming dark and full of spots. So is it really possible. Anyone.
I am getting black spots and pimples on my back and near front portion of neck I used cream and ointment but no use what should I do now?
I Have a black and big scars on my forehead, It was because of pimple and pollution. I consulted many doctors and took various treatment but I failed to overcome from the problem. The problem with that scars is, it is not healing from inside and leaves black scabs over it. Please suggest me the permanent solution. Thanks in advance.
My girlfriend has a lump on breast, this was like a big 1 Rupee coin, this is ok? I heard many people have that, also I hard that this is symptoms of breast cancer . What to do.
I have black spot and pimples and dark skin and burnt skin so what can I do please prescribe me some suggestion.
I have dark circles. These are prominent after a drastic weight gain. Can you suggest how to get rid of them?
I am 27 years old, I have skin issues. It becomes dry, itchy n rashes develop often. Please suggest something to get rid of rhis.
Is minor rectal prolapse curable in Homeopathy or is it suggested to go for surgery? I experience it everyday after passing my motions.
Always confused about which sunscreen and face wash or cleanser to use. I live in India. Uttarakhand, Dehradun its a high altitude area and sunlight hits directly. I am 19 years old and my skin complexion is medium brown and I have combination skin and I often have breakouts. So please suggest me what type of sunscreen to use with how much SPF? And also suggest me a face wash.
Hi doctor. I live in kolkata. I have an uneven fairness. I have tried many beauty products but all in vain. Could you please suggest me some medicines? And do I need a chemical peeling?
Monsoon comes with a relief after those scorching hot summer days. You feel relieved and in this enjoyment, forget about your skin. Yes, this damp weather may let you feel easy but does your skin feel the same? The answer is perfect NO! There are a lot of problems that arise along with the monsoon.
The good news is that if you take some care, you will be able to enjoy the season along with keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Here are certain tips for your skin care during monsoon:
Tips for skin care:
There are mainly three types of skin which are oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Depending upon your skin you should follow a different regime, but discussed here are certain tips that will be useful for all skin types during monsoon.
- Wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. If you have dry skin, then do not overdo it as it may dry it up more. Use soap-free cleansers to keep your face clean and moist all the time.
- Use scrubbers at regular intervals as it helps in exfoliating your skin and unclogging the pores. Even one's with oily skin will also find it useful.
- After cleansing and scrubbing use alcohol free toner so that the open pores that are caused by high humidity are closed. Too many open pores are not good for oily or combination skin.
- It's a habit of most individuals to stop the use of a sunscreen as it starts showering. Do not do that, keep using it even when the climate cools down and the sun is behind the clouds.
- Avoid using heavy makeup during the monsoon. Even if you have to apply some, go for waterproof makeup.
- For keeping your skin hydrated and brightening it, you can use lotion based serum that will help to keep your face moist.
- Avoid bleaching in monsoon as it is more harmful to your skin during this season.
- Take care of your lips by applying some milk cream on it. If you find them slightly cracked you can apply coconut oil. Try to avoid deep colored lipsticks. Go for natural shades during monsoons.
- Keep your skin clean and for that do pedicure and manicure regularly. It is always recommended more during the monsoons.
- After reaching home wash your feet, hands and face properly. During the monsoon, there are more germs everywhere so it is necessary that keep them clean.
- Drink as much water as you can to be hydrated.
Follow these tips as these will keep your skin glowing even during this dull season. However, if you still feel odd, it's better to get expert advice on skin care during the monsoon.