Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuj
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnujYour feedback matters!
Hi, doctors my little daughter, who's only 4 year old. When I was playing with her she just got a redness Mark in her one eye through my hand, Which is still visible in her eye after 15 hours passed. Can you pls advise us for this, what we should do for it.
Hi .myself Shivam I have oily skin I am not using any sought of moisturizer or any cream on face from last 3 month , but I heard that oily skin needs to be moisturized . My question is what cream should be used in night to keep the skin hydrated and to make the natural glow , I reside in Chennai basically I am from Madhya Pradesh here for pursuing colleges .what should I do to maintain my skin moisture and control oil and prevent break outs.
Can I use panderm plus cream for skin lighting and fairness. Is this cream is safe to use? I have oily skin.
Sir mere face per funsi hoti hai aur sahi hone ke baad black spot ban jate hai aur phir jaate bhi nhi hai koi treatment btaiye please ya koi cream suggest kre taki dark spot remove ho jaye.
My mother aged about 45 years is brown in color. The color on her face has become dark and the remaining body has remained in same color. The color on her is not improving even with the changes in soaps, facials etc. Is this any symptom effecting her health? and what treatment has to be taken to change her face color.
Sometimes I get hard excreta which pains in my anus for 2-3 days. What should I do for avoiding this?
- Facial skin fairness and desire to have acne-less and blemishes-less face has been a need of men and women (esp. young girls) since time immemorial. Modern market forces exploited this demand by selling chemicalized and synthetic facial creams without caring for side - effects to the users. Users also, in a quest to get quick remedies, became careless and ruined their skin tone and glow for years in most of the cases.
- Its a good sign now that people have understood the principles and benefits of Ayurveda and demand for these things have increased manifold in recent decade.
- But frankly speaking, it will benefit those perfectly and GUARANTEEDLY who follow the basic principles laid down for taking such treatment.
- Cleansing the intestines, detoxification of the body, controlling and modifying food habits, following the intake of medicines with permissible vehicles (Anupaana) i.e. some herbs to be taken with water, some with honey, some with turmeric or honey as per DOSHAS vitiation. Then timing of taking medicines such as before or after food or mid way of food intake are important.
- Avoiding certain foods or food combos are very important. In acne and blemishes salt is to be taken in restricted quantity -or not at all- to get rapid benefits. Similarly certain do's if advised such as taking certain herbs, foods etc, if instructed, should be followed such as Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) or Neem decoction, turmeric milk etc should be honoured.
- Cleansing the intestines by soft laxatives and herbal bitters doing 'pittavirechan' (bile excretion), raktashodhan (blood purification) by certain simple Kwathas (Decoctions) of herbal combos, application of facial scubs and packs by 'Varnyadi Gana' herbs (classic herbal group of ten herbs advised in Ayurveda) are of unique importance.
- As we see in day to day interactions, people are not very careful about following the restrictions of food such as salt as told above or avoiding 'abhishyandi' (channel blockers such as curd) food. There's still no side effect but expected response period or degree of effect certainly goes down. However in Rasa Chikitsa (calcined metals and precious stones) 'Anupaana' gains more importance else some unwanted effects may be seen.
- So its better to follow Vaidya's (Ayurvedic Doctor's) instructions for any kind of Ayurvedic treatment. When you are using herbs for BEAUTY, it becomes more important to follow the instructions so that effects and perception are clearly visible in shortest possible time period.
I am having stool issues since last few months. It always painful and its very solid feels like stones coming out and sometimes causes bleeding in the area. Avoided eating meat and fishes still problem persists. What can I do.
The harsh sun during summer causes several problems apart from just sunburn. Prolonged exposure to the sun may lead to several skin conditions like brown spots, red and scaly spots, wrinkling, drying and skin cancer. It is important for you to prevent your skin from such harmful effects of the sun. Here are 10 tips you must follow in order to safe guard your skin against sun damage:
- Wear a sunscreen: You must apply a thick layer of sunscreen lotion on your skin before going out in the harsh sun, as a thin coating will reduce the effectiveness.
- Cover yourself up: It is important for you to cover up properly before going out in the sun. Clothing of dark and tightly woven materials absorb UV rays more than cotton fabrics of light shades. Hence, you should avoid dark clothes and wear light ones. When the sun is very harsh, a well-brimmed hat is also recommended for protection of your head.
- Stay indoors: You should avoid the sun during its peak and most intense hours, specifically between 10 in the morning to 4 in the evening. Try to stay indoors during these hours and use an umbrella, if you cannot avoid going out.
- Wear sunglasses: Sunglasses are a must before going out on an intense sunny day. Sun damage to the eyes can result in conditions like cataract and pterygium. Wear sunglasses with 99% to 100% UVB and UVA protection for keeping your eyes safe.
- Avoid reflective surfaces: Try to be careful near water, sand or snow, which are reflective surfaces. They reflect harmful rays of the sun, thereby increasing he chance of sunburn.
- Avoid sunbathing: During harsh sun conditions, you should avoid sun bathing. Fair-skinned people should keep away from sun bathing even more. When you observe that your shadow is shorter than you, you must find a shade.
- Do not get fooled by the weather: Do not think that a cloudy sky reduces the chances of a sun damage. In spite of a thick cloud cover, UV rays can penetrate your skin, thereby, causing substantial harm.
- Photosensitivity: Several medicines and drugs make the skin extra sensitive to the sun, increasing the risk of sunburn. Some herbal medicines are responsible as well. Keep away from these drugs.
- Avoid tanning beds: UVA rays present in tanning beds can penetrate your skin quite deep. In fact, regular exposure to UVA rays leads to skin drying and causes wrinkles.
- Consume antioxidants: Antioxidants provide protection from the sun’s rays. You should increase the consumption of vegetables, fruits and drink green tea during summer.
The sun’s rays cause more damage to the skin than you can think of. By following these preventive measures, you will be able to spend time in the sun without getting affected.
Keep the above-mentioned tips in mind and prevent your skin from the harsh sun. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.