Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anubha SinghYour feedback matters!
After made sex, semen inserted was coming out of vagina. Don't know how to stop it from coming out. Because of coming out am afraid whether my wife will become pregnant or not. I wish my wife to be pregnant.
My wife have missed menstrual period her date was 18 th Feb.On doing pregnancy test at home its found positive. Today on consulting Drs & doing ultrasound its found that Sac is of 7 mm <5 week but no Embryonic node. Is there no chance of pregnancy?
Decreased urine volume
Increased excretion of stone-forming components
Inadequate urine drainage, which may lead to stasis
Decrease in urinary citrate levels leading to deposition of calcium
Deficiency of vitamins a or c - these conditions can also lead to the" hyper triad: hyperparathyroidism, hypercalcaemia, and hyperuricosuria.
When a stone causes no symptoms, watchful waiting is a valid option. For symptomatic stones, pain control is usually the first measure, using medications such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or opioids. More severe cases may require surgical intervention. For example, some stones can be shattered into smaller fragments using extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy. Some cases require moreinvasive forms of surgery. Examples of these are cystoscopic procedures such as laser lithotripsy or percutaneous techniques such as percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Sometimes, a tube (ureteral stent) may be placed in the ureter to bypass the obstruction and alleviate the symptoms, as well as to prevent ureteral stricture after ureteroscopic stone removal.
Recurrence of renal stones is common and therefore patients who have had a renal stone should be advised to adapt and adopt several lifestyle measures which will help to prevent or delay recurrence:
Increase fluid intake to maintain urine output at 2-3 litres per day.
Reduce salt intake.
Reduce the amount of meat and animal protein eaten.
Reduce oxalate intake (foods rich in oxalate include chocolate, rhubarb, nuts) and urate-rich foods (eg, offal and certain fish).
Drink regular cranberry juice: increases citrate excretion and reduces oxalate and phosphate excretion.
Maintain calcium intake at normal levels (lowering intake increases excretion of calcium oxalate).
Depending on the composition of the stone, medication to prevent further stone formation is sometimes given - eg, thiazide diuretics (for calcium stones), allopurinol (for uric acid stones) and calcium citrate (for oxalate stones).
I have my first IUI done and I got pregnant. Now I am in 14th week pregnant. I am working woman ,I need to travel 45 km up and down to office. My doctor suggested avoid travelling since it IUI pregnancy. Is IUI pregnancy should be more careful than normal pregnancy. Please suggest me on my travel.
I fingered my girlfriend on her 9th day of her period. Now she's getting cramps and white secretion from her vagina. I may hav touched my penis that is I may have per cum on my fingers. Is there a chance she is pregnant?
I am 28 years old trying to get pregnant from 5 months but not getting. 3 months before I had thyroid problem was 6.and I had done hormonal test my prolactin is increased. So what should do now?
I am newly married and do not want baby for a year kindly let me know if any contraceptive medicine is there in regular basis.
During intercourse my condom got burst then with in 9 hours I gave my girlfriend option 72 1.5 mg pill. Is it enough or should I do something else to reduce the chance of getting her pregnant. Her last date was December 20th and expected date for next month is 16th January. Please kindly guide us.
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.
Hello, during my 28 weeks + 6 day pregnancy i went to my gync for routine check up. She examined and made a note - 'oblique pregnancy. Does this mean my fetus is not in a right position? by when it moves in head down position for birth?
I am 24 years old female I got married 1 year ago I recently consulted doctor regarding not getting pregnancy under the suggestion from my parents doctor told that there is no need of using tablets and she had given me to use vito dha tablets whether it is necessary for me if yes why if not why tell me detailed answer regarding this one. If there is any problem for me if I use that tablet and she had given me syrup named EVECare syrup to take 6spoons daily for 1 month is it necessary why if not why tell me answer in detail please.
Me and my husband are trying for a baby since 6 months now but till date no success. What can be possible problems? Please advice.
I am 23year girl, at first my menstrual occurs regularly at the late night or early morning. But last 4months it occurs at the day time. Why?
Also try to eat protein right before going to bed. Drink some milk or eat some yogurt to fuel you through the night. This may also help you recover if you work out frequently.
Stir in protein powder to your curd, oatmeal, and other foods to add a protein and calorie boost.
2. Add calorie-dense foods to your meals. Try adding full-fat cheese to the top of your meals. Stir some peanut butter and honey into your oatmeal. These foods are high in calories and can help you increase your overall caloric intake.
Another calorie-dense food is dried fruit, such as dried apricots, figs, or raisins.
Eat complex carbohydrates, such as brown rice, bulgur, barley, whole grains, and quinoa. Avoid simple carbs like white flour, sugar and white rice.
Eat solid meals. Every day, make sure you get in at least three meals. Introduce larger portions at your meals to help increase your calories. You may have a tendency to skip breakfast, only eating 2 main meals, but making sure you actually eat three meals can help you gain weight.
If you can't eat huge meals because it upsets your stomach, eat smaller meals throughout the day. Don't skip meals.
4. Don't drink before eating. Drinking water or any beverage before eating can fill you up. You want to leave room for the calories you need to consume.
Instead of drinking water before you eat, try drinking a calorie-rich drink while eating, such as fruit juice or a smoothie.
5. Identify why you lost weight. If you are trying to gain weight back that you lost, you should first identify why you lost the weight. If you haven't seen a doctor, you should, as unexplained weight lost can point to any number of diseases, from an overactive thyroid gland to diabetes.
6. Treat the underlying disease. If a disease caused you to lose weight, treating that disease may help you gain the weight back. Talk to your doctor about an appropriate treatment for whatever plagues you, as well as what treatment would be effective to help you gain weight and what the most effective way is for you to gain weight.
Besides these natural ways you can start taking homeopathic preparations like alfa alfa and carica papaya which which help you to increase your weight.
There are certain other remeies also which help in gaining weight, those depend on individual constitution for which you have to consult a homeopath.