Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
My brother sickness was identified schizophrenia in iran and we have done so much treatment in India, Turkey, Turkmenistan, iran Pakistan so he is still is not good Please help them. He is sick more than 25 years will pay your fees if he get will.
My daughter in us suffering from bipolar disorder with rush of imaginary thoughts. She is healthy child and the problem arose after delivery in us. Why the problem has come. She is taking tablets and she is fine with medication.
One of my friend is drinking alcohol daily, his addicted to alcohol, smoking also his not able to stop it, kindly suggest me how it's stop it permanently.
I am fighting depression, anxiety attacks, fear for the last 5 to 6 years. I have uncontrollable fear of enclosed spaces and also stage fear. Guess all go hand in hand. I am trying yoga, meditation etc. It does help. But I think I need professional help.
Bachpan me mere sir par ek chot lag gayi thi. Us samay to itna farak nahi pada par ab meri us chot mein kaafi dard hota hsi aur meri memory bhi kamjor ho gayi hai.
I have a mental stress not able to concentrate on other things olways keeping thinking on one thing and this causes a head pain.
I ve not much concentration on my studies. I ve tried to do meditation, but I couldn't do well with it too. Is it a serious one to bother?
I depressed rarely but when I get depressed I feel that my blood pressure goes down my fingers start to shiver and I get fear. I depressed on a few matters like for my carrier and my relationship I tried to control but the more I think about that the more I get depressed. I tried a lot to not to think about that but I failed to control every time. What can i do please suggest me.
Since a year I have been suffering from anxiety, have a bad phobia of cancer and aids, of course due to traumatic events in the past, the anxiety caused by the phobia has been uncontrollable, should I go to a psychologist or a psychiatrist?
1.How can I remove my stress? 2. I believed god but some confusion occurring that which god I will chose for prayer? 3.Different type of loan I have taken from bank due some financial burden but not manage my financial system, I have to capacity to paid but there is different type of problem occurring in present. Medical issue, family problem, business issue etc. 4. I have high BP, no sugar, physically sound, life style- not bad. Age-52 5. When I speak sometimes loud voice arisen.
I lost my closed friend by accident. So I am very sad and I want to recovery from this. Please help me.
The institution of marriage is a herculean task; little does it rest on the sanctified rituals and other vows of commitment. Tying of the knot is perhaps symbolic of the several ups and downs a couple faces together. Marriage is challenging precisely because of the myriad problems it entails. What makes a marriage successful is how two loving individuals face and combat each of these issues.
Let us take a look at the common marital issues:
- Money could grab a place between partners: Monetary problems can come in the way of happy living. Monetary constraints can make partners bicker as they lead to severe tension. If making both ends meet is a constant worry or if one individual earns way less than the other, friction in the marriage is but expected.
- Relatives and in- laws could irk your bond: Officious relatives, in- laws and other apparent well- wishers can do loads to spoil your marriage. They tend to create differences between husband and wife. There are times when they convey lies between the couple. Their unnecessary curiosity can also dampen your bond.
- Domestic responsibilities could also be the issue: Husbands and wives may have arguments and serious fights over issues related to the household; cleaning, washing, buying grocery can trigger disputes within the family. Housework should, therefore, be shared and done by both the partners.
- Decisions with regard to rear up children are often problematic: Married couples can behave in bizarre ways when it comes to taking decisions on behalf of their children. A difference in opinion in decision- making can make partners review their choice of one another. They may even doubt their child's secure future in the hands of their partner.
- Irregular sex can be a threat to emotional intimacy: Marriage endows a couple with so many duties that they may fail to make love that frequently. Lack of sexual intercourse can create marital problems.