Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anu SadnaYour feedback matters!
She didn't get periods for one month after checking Dr. Told der is one month pregnancy how it possible till she not married nd don't get contact to other.
I’m Dr. Sharda Jain. I’m the director of Life Care Centre. This is one of the benchmark centers as far as the pregnancy care is concerned. I’m going to give you a tip to prevent Urinary tract infection during pregnancy. 5% of the patients who do not have any symptoms have asymptomatic bacteriuria. If this bacteriuria urinary infection is not treated then in 40% of the cases the infection can go up and infect the kidney. So it is essential during pregnancy that we have urine culture right at the beginning of the first 12 weeks. Now in case, there is no urinary culture detected then in that particular case we repeat this test in 2nd trimester and the 3rd trimester. Now how will you know that you have urinary tract infection?
1.You will have increased frequency- the passage of urine becomes frequent.
2.You have urgency- it means that you can’t hold the urine and in such cases once we find that the urine culture is positive, we treat your case. It is advised to you that do not ignore urinary tract infection during pregnancy. It is prone in patients of PCOS, diabetes and chronic discharges which women have so please do not ignore the symptoms.
If you want to visit my site then please visit Lybrate website for help.
Hi, I have pain in all over body regularly. My weight is 78 kg and my hight is 5.3 inch.i have pain in legs joint back pain shoulder wrist pain headache sometimes I want to know what all test I have to do. Kindly assist me for the same. I having regular periods. No thyroid no pcos or pcod .Please tell.
What are the reasons for pain near belly button. And also slightly bigger lower abdomen and stomach. All the 8 hpt with the help of preganews came negative. And also 2 beta hcg test were taken from 42 & 63 days after the unprotected sex incident. Also the unprotected sex took place on the 5th day of period. The cycle has always, been regular for past 6 months. Its always 26-33 days. The incident took place in november 2015. And after 18 hrs an I pill was also taken as a precaution. Got bleeding for 2 days after 6 days of I pill intake. Got a normal period in december and january for 4 days. Within 30-33 day gap. But in february had period on the 29th day cycle. But only for 1 day. After that only spotting for 2 days. On 73 days from the november incident a transabdomen ultrasound was taken which showed uterus is anteverted. Empty and measures 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.6cm. So can it be pregnancy or it is something else. Also I do not want to get. Pregnant now. please help me.
My gf is 20 years old, She had mensuration on 10 April and Yesterday (25 April) we were just cuddling but by mistakenly penis got rubbed over her vagina mouth. I just had Semens which just touched her visible part of vagina mouth. I didn't ejaculate or penetrate. Does she will get pregnant? Do I need to give her i-pill or something? Please answer Ma'am!
Mam I had intimacy then I took pregnancy test twice it was negative still I missed my periods. Which tablet I should take so dat my periods arrive? Pls reply ASAP.
My wife is 2 month pregnant. Which food/fruit she should avoid. What should I give her daily for her & baby health. I was thinking for pomegranate juice daily, but my wife says it will cause constipation, I ask about carrot juice, she told its hot by nature, hot items r not meant till 8 months.
Interstitial cystitis (IC), also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a difficult condition. It is difficult to diagnose and though there are treatments that can make life easier, there is no long-term cure. Interstitial cystitis is a lifelong bladder problem, that causes pressure and pain below the belly button. Symptoms can be constant, or they may fluctuate. It causes painful and urgent trips to the bathroom. In severe cases, you may need to urinate about 40 to 60 times in a day.
What causes interstitial cystitis (IC)?
The bladder is a hollow, muscular organ that holds the urine your body needs to dispose. The reason why IC occurs isn’t that clear, but there a few ideas:
1. An issue with bladder tissue allows chemicals in your urine to irritate the bladder.
2. Chemicals that are released when there is an inflammation in your body can cause the symptoms.
3. The bladder can be attacked by your immune system
4. Substances in your urine can damage your bladder
5. Nerve problems can wreak havoc on your bladder
Signs and Symptoms
People suffering from IC don’t display the same symptoms. The symptoms keep changing, be it every day, every week or every month. Sometimes, the symptoms may entirely disappear without treatment. Some common IC symptoms include:
1. Bladder pressure and pain that worsens after the bladder gets filled with urine
2. Pain in your urethra (the tube that drains the urine from your bladder), pelvis, lower back and lower tummy
3. Women experience vaginal pain (or the area behind it) or in the vulva
4. In men, a sensation of pain in the penis, testicles, scrotum or the region behind the scrotum
5. The urge to urinate, even if you had urinated a few moments ago
6. Women experience pain during intercourse
7. Men experience pain after sex or during orgasm
One common symptom shared by all people suffering from IC is a swollen bladder. There are certain things that can worsen your condition. These include:
1. Certain drinks or foods
2. Physical or mental stress
3. Menstrual cycles
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
A team of researchers has discovered the connection between masculinity energy drink use and sleep problems. Many energy drinks have high caffeine content when consumed in excess caffeine can accelerate the heart rate increase anxiety and contribute to insomnia.
Men who perceive energy drinks as'magic potions' for performance enhancement the study suggests are better served moderating their consumption
i found this WOMEN WELLNESS PACKAGE on the site of Dr. Lal Path Labs : Package Includes: Complete Blood Count(Hemoglobin, PCV, TLC, RBC cOUNT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Platelet Count, Automated DLC, Absolute Differential Counts, RDW) Total Thyroxine(T4) TSH- Ultrasensitive Vitamin D 25- Hydroxy Please let me know if this package is worth going for as i missed by regular periods last month...and i am currently doing a night shift....so wanted a good body checkup.
My monthly menstrual cycle is around 24 to 30 days. I had unprotected sex on 14th day around my ovulation date. I took unwanted 72 6 hours after the act. It has been 32 days since last period. I took a urine pregnancy test on the 30th day andnit was negative. Some symptoms that I have are sore nipples (not the surrounding breast tissue), slight lower abdominal pain (but it is very rare ), decrease in vaginal mucus which looks kind of creamy. What are the chances of me being pregnant?
If I get positive pregnancy test before 4 days. Now don't want the pregnancy and want to drop the baby. What can I do?
1 missing breakfast.
2 over eating.
4 high sugar consumption.
5 more sleeping specially at morning.
6 eating meal while watching tv or computer.
7 wearing cap / scarf or socks while sleeping.
8 more brain usage during sickness.
9. Over speaking.
10habit of blocking /stoping urine.
Is doing vaginal sex daily is good or bad for both in doing vaginal sex there is any risk plzz a brief explain doctor.
It is likely for you to experience false labour pain or false contractions before the beginning of true labour during pregnancy. This is called Braxton Hicks contractions, and it is the way of telling the body to get ready for the real labour pain on the day of giving birth. However, these false contractions do not indicate that the labour has started or will begin shortly.
How do false labour contractions feel like?
Women may get a tightening feeling in their abdomen, which comes and goes away, due to Braxton Hicks or false labor contractions. These false contractions may feel like menstrual cramps. These contractions are unlike true labour and usually do not cause pain. They do not occur regularly and do not get closer together. They do not last for very long or get worse with time. These false contractions may be felt during the second or third trimester of pregnancy.
The difference between Braxton Hicks and true labor contractions
There are several differences between true labor pain and false labour contractions. These are as follows:
- Comparing how often these contractions occur allows us to differentiate between true labour pains and false contractions. False labour contractions are irregular while true contractions occur at regular intervals. They last for over a minute, and they get stronger and closer with the passage of time.
- The change in these contractions are based on your movement, which allows us to differentiate between the two types. False labour contractions may end when you take a walk or rest, and stop when you change your position. In case of true labour pains, the contractions keep on continuing irrespective of any kind of movement or change in position. They do not stop even when you take some rest.
- The strength of true labour pain and false contractions is different. False labor contractions are weak in general and there are less chances of them getting worse. They are stronger in the beginning and gradually weaken. However, true labour contractions get increasingly stronger with time.
- We can differentiate between the two types of contractions on the basis of the areas which are affected with pain. False labour contractions only cause slight pain in the front part of the abdomen and the pelvis. True labour pain is much more intensive in nature. They usually begin from the lower back and move to the front abdomen region. They may start in the abdomen and move back as well.
If you are not sure and cannot differentiate between true labour pains and Braxton Hicks contractions, it is essential for you to consult a gynaecologist. A doctor will be able to identify the true nature of the contractions.
Hey, I am 22 years old. I had periods on may 24-29, had sex on 30th n took an i-72 pill within 36 hrs. I had bleeding from june 10 to june 16. Since den I haven? t had any periods. Took pregnancy test on july 12 which was negative. Today is july 15th. When should I expect my periods now? are dere any chances of pregnancy? please reply asap. I am really worried. Also I am taking ascorbic acid pills from 12th july as prescribed by gynecologist.
Hi, I am 31 year old female with pcos condition but from last 3 week m having spotting and brown discharge but no periods yet plz, help to know is this normal?
Cricket is the most famous and close to the heart game for most of the people in India. Any injury to any player is a big hit to the entire team's performance. While cricket is a major sport in the country, sportspersons from other games too have begun to make a mark in the international arena. It is because of this, we have come to hear about sports injuries much more than ever before, with injuries to cricketers still heard most often.
What are the types of injuries related to Cricket?
The most common injuries related to the gentleman's game are:
- Hamstring strain
- Low back pain
- Side strain
- Shoulder pain
- Sprained ankle
How does Physiotherapy help an individual?
A physiotherapist assesses your muscle strength and the range of movement in your joints and advises on techniques and exercises to bring back the mobility of your injured muscles or inflamed joints.
Physiotherapy is a physical therapy that takes care of the overall well-being of the body. The muscular part is most affected when you play or exercise. Three of the main approaches a physiotherapist may use are:
- Education and advice - Tips and hacks for ensuring physical well-being of a person
- Movement and exercise - Aids and exercises to ensure good physical health
- Manual therapy - A therapy of manual massage and body movements to relieve pain
- Other techniques - These include acupuncture, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and ultrasounds.
There are numerous sports-related injuries that can be effectively treated with physiotherapy. The therapy followed is entirely dependent on the kind of injury caused due to the sport.
The physiotherapist initially asks you some questions to know about your injury, medical history, family health records, prevalent allergies, and other such related information. Based on this initial examination, your physiotherapist will design a therapy plan for a test period to see if it is working or not.
Dussehra is the day when 'Raghunandan Ramachandra' defeated 'Lankapati Dashanan Ravana' and rescued his wife Sita. The name Dussehra has its foundations in two Sanskrit words Dasha and Hara, where the first word 'Dasha' refers to Dashanan Ravana and the second word 'Hara' implies defeat. Dashanana, one with ten heads, a title given to Ravana, additionally happens to be symbolic in nature. It could be seen as ten vices, not ten heads.
Vice is any behaviour or practice that is considered cruel, immoral, rude, sinful, degrading or criminal. The ten vices represent the ten heads of Ravana. If we carefully watch our surroundings, we will find that the majority of us are being tainted and infected from one of these ten vices. At last, it is not about Rama or Ravana. It is about you and your vices. Dussehra symbolises your triumph over your vices, not Rama's triumph over Ravana.
The ten vices that we need to win over this Dusshera are:
- Kama Vasana (Lust): This lustful craving edging on the unethical side that can make one carry out offensive and heinous crimes.
- Krodha (Anger): Many violations and crimes are caused because of the inability and powerlessness to think when we are in outrage. Control over Anger or Krodha will avoid a lot of problems and regrets in the near future.
- Moha (Attraction): Obsessing over things can be a problem when we lose the feeling and sense of our reason. It is ideal to keep our obsessions under control.
- Lobha (Greed): This problem is the reason for some possible crimes and embarrassments. That is why it is said that one should keep a long distance from greed for their own well-being.
- Mada (Pride): Being happy over material belongings has no purpose and is a worthless activity. It is both at the moment and temporary. Pride needs to be avoided and maintain a goal to stay modest and unobtrusive.
- Matsara (Jealousy): This green-eyed creature eats up our feeling of logic and calm and is better kept under control for our prosperity and fulfilment.
- Swartha (Selfishness): Being an egotistical individual just gets us back at last. Thoughtfulness usually pays back and helping a man in need will never go futile.
- Anyaaya (Injustice): As much as we can comprehend, we need to be just and not indulge in out of line practices, be it in our work or individual life.
- Amanavata (Cruelty): Cruelty needs to be avoided under all circumstances. Being thoughtful and humble will give us a meaning to live a modest and calm life.
- Ahankara (Ego): The bad habit of Ravana that destroyed Lanka is something we indulge in ordinary. Avoiding this ego will keep us more joyful in our lives.
This celebration implies the victory of good over the evil, right over wrong, and good habits over vices.