Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anu SadnaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 and I am pregnant snd I would like to know the sleeping position from four months to nine months.
Infections are caused by viruses, bacteria, mold and other organisms and lead to conditions like flu, chicken pox, pneumonia, sore throat, rashes, malaria and other ills. An infection occurs when these germs attack the body, causing it to respond with antibodies and white blood cells to defend itself. Preventing infectious disease involves eating a healthy diet, getting proper exercise to keep the body strong, and keeping clean by washing hands regularly.
Hello mam. Meri age 22 hai. Mera period date 14 hai, hmesa sahi time pe ajati hai pr is br late ho gya h. Please aap mjhe btaye ki aisa kyu hua or period lane ke liye kuch btaye. Main av unmarried hu.
Hello Dr. I want to ask you about my report m 18 week pregnant had my triple marker test done dese r my reports. Afp- 65.7 ng/ml Hcg-24126miu/ml Ue3-1.09 ng/ml My Dr. is not present right now I want to ask is my report normal ? Everything is alright my age is 28 n my weight is 59.3.
My cesarean was on dec 10, 2016. I got my next periods on jan 8, 2017. I had sex with my husband on feb 9, I did not get my periods yet in february. Is there possibilities of pregnancy?
Hi doctor please help me out with this, I am not getting sleep from on week it's been 6 days I dint sleep, and more over I am planning to conceive a baby becoz of this problem I am scared weather I'll get pregnant or not ! And I am very disturbed with out sleep please tell me some tipd.
I had sex last night with ma wife after two month 4 days of baby delivery (delivery date is 6 feb 2016), I am afraid that is there any chance to get pregnant, because I dont know it was safe day or unsafe and bleeding cycle stopped on 16 to 18th march 2016, please help me.
I and my boyfriend had a protected intercourse but the condom got torn when he ejaculated. Are there chances to get pregnant? Please advise.
I had unprotected sex 2 weeks back i didnt ejaculate in side though i m not sure the girl has missed her periods. I don't know wat 2 do pls help asap.
Mai 25 year ki hu. Height 5 ft 2" or weight 55 kg hai. Mujhe pcod ki sikayat hai or missed period ki. To gyno. Ne mujhe dydrogestrone tab di 10 mg 10 din tk. Period k 14 din se. Meri dawa 21 ko hi khatam ho gayi 10 din ki dose. Na to period hua hai or na pregnancy ka koi sign hai. please Help.
Do you know about the different types of sexually transmitted diseases and how they are caused? STDs are caused mostly by bacterial infections. The bacteria get transmitted while having sex, in the case of most common STDs. There are several STDs which commonly occur in people, primarily because of having unprotected sex.
There are various forms of infections, including bacteria like gonorrhea and syphilis, viral STDs like HIV, genital herpes, hepatitis B, and genital warts. The germs which lead to the STDs dwell in the semen, vaginal secretions, and saliva. The transmission mostly occurs through vaginal, anal, and oral contact. Certain STDs are caused due to skin contact.
Types of STDs:
The most common STD diseases are as follows:
Chlamydia- This bacterial infection occurs in your genital tract, and it is difficult to diagnose as no early symptoms are always experienced. The disease strikes three weeks after the exposure to the responsible bacteria. Lower abdominal pain and vaginal discharge are indicated as symptoms.
Gonorrhea- This is a bacterial infection, which affects the genital tract. It can also develop in your eyes, mouth, throat, and anus. The symptoms start appearing within ten days of the exposure. Major symptoms include thick, bloody discharge from the penis or vagina. Painful sensation while urinating is also indicated.
Trichomoniasis- This STD occurs from a microscopic, single-celled parasite called trichomonas vaginitis. It is commonly transmitted during sexual intercourse with an affected individual. In the case of men, the disease infects the urinary tract, without showing any symptoms in many cases. In women, the vagina is affected. The condition appears twenty-eight days within exposure. Mild irritation and severe inflammation are common symptoms. A clear white, greenish or yellowish vaginal discharge is likely in women, while discharge from the penis occurs in the case of men.
HIV- HIV occurs because of the human immunodeficiency virus. HIV is a severe health disease which disrupts your body’s immune system, or your body’s ability to fight fungi and bacteria that lead to illness. HIV results in AIDS, which is a chronic, life-threatening condition. Commonly, early stage symptoms are not experienced in case of HIV. An illness which is similar to flu within two to six weeks of infection is likely to occur in some patients. You need to take a screening test for HIV for the diagnosis of this condition.
Another common STD which occurs is genital herpes. This is caused due to a certain form of the HSV or herpes simplex virus. The virus enters your body through tiny breaks in your skin membrane or mucous.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day!