Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anu Nayyar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anu NayyarYour feedback matters!
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I am 32 years old and I have thyroid and pcod and I have to reduce 15 kgs weight. How to reduce weight faster.
Hi, I have pain in my breasts from last two months. I have two daughters and a son. I am 33 years old. My first child is aged of 9 years and last one is 2 years old.
Sir I have visited skin a doctor he told me that it is herpes genital desease .Is it dangerous? Can my body immune system finish it after some time or not. Is it some thing to worry about?
My progesterone level on cd 23 has come as 7.69 .what does this indicate abt ovulation and is the level sufficient to conceive. Shd I go for progesterone supplements. I am trying to conceive. Pls help.
I am a PCOD and thyroid patient and my age is 25 n I want to know what are my chances to conceive in future. And iam taking these medicines from last 8 years.
Me And My Girlfriend Had An Unprotected Sex (Actually Condom Torn) One Day Before Her Periods Date. I have not Actually Cum Inside Her But For Safety Purpose She Took An Pill. And After 5 Days She Got Her Period. Is There Any Chance Of Pregnancy?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is common in pregnant women, even in those who have no previous history of high blood pressure. This leads to complications in about 6 to 10% of all pregnancies around the world. High blood pressure may develop before or after conception and as such needs special medical attention.
Hypertension prevents sufficient flow of blood to the placenta and this inhibits the normal growth of the fetus. This could result in low birth weight of the child. However, if diagnosed in time and treated properly, hypertension does not affect the child's health too much. There are various types of hypertension during pregnancies, such as:
- Gestational hypertension: This type of hypertension is developed about 20 weeks after conception. There is no abnormality in urine or any signs of other organ damage (as is common with hypertension during pregnancy) but the condition can worsen and complicate very quickly. Pregnant women below the age of 20 and above the age of 40 are often diagnosed with high levels of blood pressure. Women who have heart or kidney conditions before pregnancy and women carrying more than one child are also likely to develop gestational hypertension.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is high blood pressure which develops around 20 weeks before conception and does not normalize within 12 weeks after childbirth. The patient may also have been suffering from high blood pressure for a long time but the complications appear only during pregnancy because high blood pressure rarely exhibits symptoms without an associated condition.
- Chronic hypertension superimposed with Preeclampsia: Women who have hypertension before pregnancy may develop even higher blood pressure levels during pregnancy. This leads to several health disorders like frequent headaches, fatigue and depression.
- Preeclampsia: Preeclampsia is often a serious complication of gestational pregnancy and affects about 5% to 7% of all pregnancies globally. Gestational pregnancy does not always develop into preeclampsia but it needs to be diagnosed and treated in time to avoid the complication. Women who have conceived for the first time or have a history of hypertension in the family are at a greater risk of preeclampsia. The symptoms of the condition are throbbing headaches, blurred vision, nausea and vomiting, pain in the upper abdominal region and shortness of breath.