Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anu JainYour feedback matters!
I have been facing some itching problem when I have to face some dust. Start sneezing that time please suggest me how can we get rid off from this allergies.
I am 26 year women my skin is totally oily having lots of pores, please suggest some good moisturizing cream for daily use.
Hello sir I am 35 years old female n m been suffering from dry skin. I tried various medicine but nothing worked. please tell me wat shud I do?
I am 24 years female suffering from hair loss and 4-5 gray hair over both temporal sides. What to do?
My age is 26 year. I have hair on my cheeks & upper lips. Doctor suggested laser treatment. But laser treatments cause change in skin tone. Can you help.
How to get hair on both corner of head as there are only very tinny follicles only after the 4 months use of hairless lotion, finax tab ,karaglo men tab etc. I have left the treatment for the last 1 month bcoz that treatment was quite costly what should I use now to get hair there,& when should I use hair oil on head.
I am 19 years old. I am having hairfall and dandruff. Having dandruff more and can you help me how to deal with this and hair are getting thiner.
I am 22 years old, I have upper lip hair so. Which is the best home remedy for remove a upper lip hair? And which home remedy is give a quick result? And which home remedy is using to remove a upper lip hair with in a day or when I want? Please inform me to all above questions.
Hello sir/madam my name is balaji, I have small pimples problems on forehead and redness so how to clear fast. And I am using daily cream for forehead pimple but no result. And ver oily face. Please solve my problem. Sir.
Scabies is a skin condition that causes the skin to itch. It is caused by a tiny burrowing mite, which is called Sarcoptes scabei. The presence of the mite in the burrowed areas causes intense itching, especially at night. This a contagious condition, which can quickly spread through physical contact in places like nursing homes, schools, prisons etc. An estimate shows that scabies infect over 300 million humans worldwide per year. This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats and mice can also be affected by the disease.
It usually takes 2 - 6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions which involves close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection is quite a common occurrence in case of such.
- Crusted scabies is the most severe form of scabies which is common among certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia and severely ill people who have weakened immune systems are at a higher risk of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies is very contagious and also hard to cure. Depending on the symptoms and severity of the condition, appropriate medications and creams are prescribed by medical professionals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.