Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Anu ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. My Problem is blood coming from back side in bath room Please doctor help me, it pains.
I am 17 year old and I have hip pain it is because I overstretched my hip and jumping workouts and pain increases when I seat for long time and walking for long time I met the doctor he told that it is inflammation of hip and gave me medicine it didn't cure me hips are still paining please tell me how to recover from it completely as my football matches are there in next month.
I am a 59 year old male having DIABETES from 2008 onwards. I am on METFORMIN 500 MG BID, LINAGLIPTIN 1 OD, VOGLIBOSE 1 BD, glimepiride 2 MG BD, ATORVASTATIN 10 mg HS, My latest BLOOD SUGAR Fasting 150 . PP 250. My HB1AC 7.7. I am advised Insulin 10 units before dinner. I have not started yet. Kindly advise have Foot pain in Left Leg.
I am 22 years old male student suffering from pain in right chest while eating drinking and weakness of right face and neck muscles and I am on the medication for same as taking antianxiety drug.
Hello I am 64 years old. Medically fit but since last year m suffering from joints pain n weakness. I take combiflam for temporary relief. Need proper suggestions n medications.
I am 39 years old. I have severe neck pains and frozen shoulder and hyperacidity problem. Please suggest medicine I am a teacher. In afternoon time I am too tired and pains started.
I am 55 years old female working in hotel industry. Lately I am getting swelling on my left and right feet and left hand upto the wrist. Consulted few doctors but no diagnoses and no cure so far. Swelling reduces if I keep my feet up but comes back if I walk or put my feet down. Please advise.
I am 39 years old. I had rheumatoid arthritis 2 years ago. With prompt medication and proper exercises it subsided. But I have put on weight rapidly with b12, injections in just 2 months. I have put on 12 kgs in 2 months. And am not able to shed off that exrra weight. My periods are regular. I am putting on lot of weight. If I exercise I dont gain weight but at the same time am not losing weight. I have also noticed I am getting acne now at this age. What should I do?
my problem is heavy back pain my work is Marketing so i am travel daily 50 to 70 kms I think this is the reason for my back pain please suggest me to how to solve my problem.
I am 21 year old man. I had pain in in meleg knee. While I am walk more or play cricket it will starts. What I will do?
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 month. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of day but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
My age is 85 years. Her brain is affected. Can send MRI report. Her hip bone has also fractured. Can we go for hip bone surgery.
I am having leg pains frequently and some times I am getting back pain also. Doctor suggested me to have multi vitamin tablets. Is that good for health? how many days should I use?
Hello sir, I have heavy pain in my neck back bone sir when I get out early morning then I feel a heavy pain this place so what to do for this?
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
I get lower back pain when I have exertion and feel very tired standing in one place. It gets healed after putting Vicks balm at night before sleep in a day or two. What I want to know is can it be a symptom of a future back problem and how I can avoid it.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.