Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anu Bajaj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anu BajajYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years female. Sometimes I am seeing brownclots 1 week before my period starts. I feel winter I am too much stressed out due to some physical activity I an able to see that. Is anything wrong or is it normal?
Hello gm If consume protein X which is sold in market for gym then is it good for health or it may affect In later period.
I'm a male and right above my genitals, where hair is, I noticed small yellow spots on my skin. What is this?
I'm 20 years old female. My periods are a little irregular. They get postponed for 15 to 20 days but not every month it's the same. I consulted many gynaecologists till now and have done all sorts of blood tests and scans. TSH FSH LH PRL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS T3 T4 LEVEL HBA1C RBS PCOS SCAN and every possible thing the gynaecologist have told. All the doctors say that everything is normal but then why is this problem still there? My weight is normal. BMI is normal. I'm m either underweight nor overweight. Is this problem because of changes in weather or daily routine stress or anything? Doctors please help me. I'm very confused because nothing is wrong in my body and still this is happening.
I am 26 year old and I am taking imatib from last 2 month. I want to know overall L can be taken by me to prevent pregnancy and what is the cycle process in this medicine. I can take it any time or we need to take medicine in a particular cycle. Like from 5 th to 21 days.
Do you wake up in the morning feeling like a log? Do you feel so irritated to move around with all the pain that you wish the day never started? People affected with disorders such as arthritis, rheumatism and fibromyalgia (a pain disorder which affects the soft tissue and the muscles in the body) are the most vulnerable to such kind of pain. Body stiffness in the morning can make it difficult for you to get out of the bed and go about your work for the day.
Here are some causes that may lead to such a condition:
- Not exercising on a regular basis
- An unhealthy diet which does not provide you with all the necessary nutrients
- Living in a damp and cold environment can stiffen up those muscles, contributing to this condition.
- A bad sleeping posture such as sleeping on your side can reduce the flow of blood to the concerned muscles, leading to early morning body ache.
Tips to get rid of it?
You can follow these tips to get your body up and about in the morning, right from the time you wake up:
- The first tip to get rid of morning stiffness is to get the required amount of sleep. The recommended amount is 6-8 hours of regular sleep. Avoid distractions such as the glare from the slickest smart phone you recently bought, or another mindless episode of Quantico on your TV set.
- Stretch your body before you go to sleep; a proper stretching routine will help loosen up the muscles and reduce stress from the body.
- Remember, cold aggravates almost any kind of pain. So, if the room is cold or damp, use heaters or blankets to make sure that you are not affected by the cold.
- Taking a hot shower before going to bed is a very good way to relax your muscles and also promote better blood circulation.
- You need to keep yourself hydrated; so drink at least 2-3 liters of water regularly. Dehydration can lead to body cramps that can prevent you from getting a good night’s sleep, a factor which will most certainly add to your morning fatigue and pain.
- Eat a healthy diet which consists of vegetables and fruits. Avoid eating too much carbohydrates as it can overload your system.
- Avoid or at least limit stress: Make use of relaxation techniques such as meditation to manage stress effectively. Meditating early in the morning can set the tone for the day.
- Get regular exercise as it promotes stronger muscles and keeps your body free from almost all kinds of pain. But make sure not to overstrain those muscles as that can add to a separate set of worries for you. Try not to exercise if you find the pain really troublesome and bothering; rather, let it subside before you resume with your exercises.
1. Always keep your nails neat and trimmed. Long nails tend to get in the way and tempt you to bite them.
2. Use mint chewing gums or flavoured candies as a distraction. They keep your mouth busy and distracts the mind away from your nails.
3. Apply a few drops of neem oil on your fingers and let them dry. The bitter taste of neem oil will stop involuntary nail biting to an extent.
4. Keep a stress ball handy. Use it to distract yourself whenever you feel like biting your nails.
6. If you are okay with it, use nail polish to style your fingernails. This encourages you to grow nails as well.
7. Stress is a major factor that induces nail-biting in certain people. You will notice that you do not bite nails much when your mind is fresh and relaxed.