Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anu BajajYour feedback matters!
i m suffering from heavy bleeding due to fibroids & bulky utres.i m also suffering from h.b.p. 170/120 ,180/110, if i take regestron my b.pboost up what i hav e to do.
I was supposed to get my periods on 6th of March but I have missed my periods for the first time. M scared and believe that m pregnant what should I do now coz I don't want to get pregnant. Are there any pills that can be taken and are safe.
Why periods go n come back again I don't bleed 5 th day n 6 th day it's come back which day should I assume as first day of period when I spot or continue flow of my period? please help?
I have used susten tablet from the day ovulation, as per doctor suggestion, after 24dpo, very light volume of dark brown discharging from morning, is this due susten tablets or is this period or implantation bleeding or I am pregnant or anything else.
I had sex for the first time. But as I have heard a lot that having sex for the first time is very painful. I didn't felt any pain or even any pleasure. Is it normal. Hearing of having sex excites me but I didn't felt that excitement while having sex. Is this normal.
Does masturbation looses vagina for women. Will there be any problem in getting pregnant if we have that habit.
Vulvodynia is a medical condition in which women suffer from chronic pain in the vaginal area without any cause. Even today, women don’t often go for proper diagnosis for vulvodynia because of the societal pressure due to which doctors and researchers are still not able to find out the exact cause of vulvodynia.
Types of vulvodynia
1. Generalized vulvodynia: This occurs when there is immense pain in different areas of the vagina. It can occur once in a while or the pain can be constant. Slight pressure or touch on the vagina can make it worse.
2. Vulvar Vestibulitis syndrome: Pain generally occurs in the entrance of the vagina. A burning sensation is felt when pressure is applied on the vagina or during sexual intercourse.
Possible causes of vulvodynia:
1. Irritation to the nerve or a nerve injury can increase the risk of vulvodynia.
2. An infection or a trauma in the vulvar cells can also give rise to abnormal responses which might cause vulvodynia.
3. The vulva can also respond poorly to inflammation due to genetic factors.
4. Yeast infection and hypersensitivity can also cause vulvodynia.
5. Muscle spasm
6. Irritation or allergies to chemical substances.
7. Hormonal changes like menstruation or menopause can also cause vulvodynia.
8. If you have a history of sexual abuse or rape, you are more likely to develop vulvodynia.
9. Using excessive antibiotic can lead to the weakening of the cells around the vagina.
Symptoms of vulvodynia:
1. Rawness, stinging or burning sensation in the vagina.
2. Soreness or acute aching sensation in and around the vagina.
3. Throbbing can also occur on the vagina if you have vulvodynia.
4. Itchiness in and around the vagina.
5. Pain can either occur once a while or all the time during vulvodynia.
6. Walking, exercising or having sex can also cause immense pain in the vagina.
7. The vagina can also ache while walking, sitting or exercising.
8. Discomfort can be felt on your entire vulva.
Vulvodynia can impact a woman’s life greatly. It can disable her ability to exercise or have sex. Vulvodynia can also make her withdraw from her social life or work. It is of utmost importance to book an appointment with a gynecologist as soon as possible if you have vulvodynia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi Dr: I'm 10 weeks pregnant (my second child). My TSH level is 6.9, and T4 is 15.4 .Should I take tablets to stimulate the thyroid function? During my first pregnancy my TSH level was 5 and T4 was 10.86. I was given Thyronorm tablets (50 mg) throughout my pregnancy. My GP was suggesting that this time I may not need any thyroid stimulating medicine as my thyroid levels are just on border line. I'm a bit concerned. Please advise. Can I take 50 mg tablet itself for this pregnancy as well.
I am 25 years old. I am having problem of white discharge and irritation near vaginal area Please provide remedy for it.
I lost my periods dis month my date was feb 27th. 2 days back I have done pregnancy test it showed positive how should I take precautions n also With this is that conform I am pregnant When should I go to Dr.
What is laser laparoscopy? What are the chances of conceiving after this procedure? Does age matters to conceive? laparoscopy works for those who dosent have matured egg? please ans.
Steps you can take:
1)Stay in touch with family and friends.
2)Be involved in your community.
3)Maintain a positive attitude and do things that make you happy.
4)Keep your curiosity alive. Lifelong learning is beneficial to your health.
5)Healthy intimacy takes all forms but is always free of coercion.
6)Learn to recognize and manage stress in your life. Signs of stress include trouble sleeping, frequent headaches and stomach problems; being angry a lot; and turning to food, drugs and alcohol to relieve stress.
7)Good ways to deal with stress include regular exercise, healthy eating habits and relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing or meditation.
8) Talking to trusted family members and friends can help a lot. Some women find that interacting with their faith community is helpful in times of stress.
9)Get enough sleep and rest.
10)Adults need around eight hours of sleep a night.
11)Talk to your health care provider if you feel depressed for more than a few days; depression is a treatable illness. Signs of depression include feeling empty and sad, crying a lot, loss of interest in life, and thoughts of death or suicide. If you or someone you know has thoughts of suicide, get help right away.
I had a missed abortion happened 2 months ago. I had gained 5 kgs during pregnancy. Now I want to loose it but it seems difficult. L am doing daily 40 minutes walk with light exercises. please suggest how to loose it fast.Please tell.
Hello doctor im 8 months pregnant. I have genital diabetic. Suggest some diet plan for diabetes. Can I eat sabudana khichadi at breakfast? Which fruit and vegetables good for diabetes?
Decrease salt in your diet
Less of soft drinks, tea and coffee
Less of green leaves like spinach and chulai and pumpkin, cauliflower, brinjals and mushrooms
Go for high fibre diet
Exercise and keep weight under control
Keep in touch with a urologist!