Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 21 year old male. I have digestion problem . Nd paining in stomach. So what can I do? Some time I feeling week .
Sir i am 39 years old lady and i am facing some problems regarding my body. Will you please tell me what should i do to get out of these problems? the problems are- 1. My ears are blocked. 2.My head is becoming heavy 3.My throat is paining 4.Back neck nerve pain.
I do not feel like eating solid food. Whenever I try it feels like nausea, and so on. This is happening since past 2 days. The doctor says it may food poisoning. What is your opinion?
His beard hair are getting white. However only few hair have become white but he wants to stop further whitening of his hair! Any effective ayurvedic remedy?
Sir naturally I eat apples rare. And papayas n bananas are in our home only. So will you give me the diet about these two. N these two will work for irregular periods those who have. Please give me the diet chart in a week how many we have to take. Thank u.
I am harmandeep singh sidhu from bathinda. I have problem in my eyes. I cannot able to focus on object properly.
I have tight foreskin issues. My foreskin is not fully retracted when it is erect. When it is not erected foreskin is properly retracted up down easily but after erection skin only comes down till penis head and it pains also. I have done frenuloplasty also on 23rd march in rg stone rajouri garden but still problem is same please suggest me something. What can I do and i'm single and getting married in dec of this year. I can not even have sex without condom.
" nishamlaki" - tablets are only the first choice of treatment for type 2 diabetes which commonly available as the classical ayurvedic medicine in any ayurvedic medical shop in india. So I advise any of my madhumeha (diabetic) patients in my 40 years of clinical experience as well as teaching ayurveda to my students.
I am 30 year old male having problem of premature ejaculation sensetive penis also suggest me to have prolong sex with my patner.
My problem is 1. Premature ejaculation. 2. I am depressed because I feel like I am having a small penis. I would like to undergo a surgery and make it bigger. Is this possible & if so, is there any side effects ? Please give me a good advice sir. Really I am depressed because of these problems.
DON'T ACT THE 7 ACTIONS BELOW AFTER YOU HAVE A MEAL.
* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don't eat fruits immediately -When you eat your fruits with meals, the fruit is stuck in the stomach along with the contents of the meals and cannot reach the intestines in time. Lying there they get spoilt and spoil the remaining food in the stomach too. Thus it is recommended that you eat a fruit at least one hour after eating a meal or before your meal and preferably in the morning with empty stomach. It is in the morning that the body can best use the nutrients in the fruit and get enough energy to start the day.
* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.It is preferable to drink tea an hour after meals.
* Don't loosen your belt -Fiction, not particularly bad for you!
We generally have an attitude that a good meal is that which forces us to loosen our belts. However, loosening the belt is bad, not because it causes the intestines to twist or block but because it means that you have over eaten to a level that you are uncomfortable. Loosening of the belt may also cause you to feel comfortable once again which means you may continue overeating.
So eat only to the extent that you can be comfortable without loosening your belt!
* Don't bathe - Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don't walk about -Fact, it is bad for you! Walking directly after meals is a bad idea, it can result to acid reflux and indigestion. However, walking about half an hour after meals is known to be good for you. Researchers in the Department of Exercise Science at the University of South Carolina, have found that walking after exercise is a good way to burn energy.
The point to note is when to walk, you should ideally walk for about 10 minutes and only 20-30 minutes after meal to prevent acid reflux and stomach upsets.
* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.