Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnshumanYour feedback matters!
I had a black marks on my face They are pimple marks They are on my face And many marks on forehead How to remove the pimple marks on my face.
Doctor, Having pigmentation on both cheeks and little on the nose tried every possible remedy but nothing works kindly suggest.
I am using placentrex (Along with some german medicine liquid given to me by my doctor) on face from last Two months to remove acne scars from my face. I felt difference in first month but now I can't see any changes on my scars. What should I use to remove on face which is more effective than it just like laser. Also my face is rough and rugged its not plain and smooth . Please help.
I have red. Pimple.and also dark spots. And also my skil is oily. So please sir suggest me something And tell me what can I do for my oily skin.
I have dark colour of lips and around the lips. It's looking some odd. Please give me some solution?
I am 19 year boy and I want very fairer looking skin. I am very dark please suggest me some capsules or tablets to become fairer.
I am of age 20. I am getting frequent boils on my face of size 0.5 to 1cm in diameter.These are puss boils.After i remove all the puss out i m getting few dark spots in my face.This problem is from past 4 years.I rapidity came decreasing.When was 16 years the first boil came on my eye lid ,later it had spread to my face.The frequency was a new boil a weak but now it is very optimum but i just want eradicate those boils.
Dear sir/mam, My skin is very dry and my lips are always cracked. I tried vaseline, boro plus and other petroleum jelly products but when I left them for 3-4 days then my lips cracks again and sometimes it pains. I never smoke or use any kind of alcoholic product. And I am very health conscious, I eat simple food. (even I don't take fast food). Please tell me solution. My age is 25, single.
I have a lot of pimples on my face . And my face os so oily how to treated mu face and gave me advise ?
Hi I'm 25 years male, my skin is getting dull and even having pimple sort of things on face with itching, I have used aloe vigra gel for a month after that the problem has started , please help me out to get my back healthy and fair skin tone .
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection.
- 7. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection.