Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anshula Mittal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshula MittalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor from past few days I m.facing pain between my breast and stomach. Sometimes it become too high. It may be related to bones between breast And stomach. Please help.
The fallopian tubes are two thin tubes, one on each side of the uterus, which lead to developed ovaries in the uterus. At the point when a hindrance keeps the egg from going down the tube, the woman has a blocked fallopian tube. It can happen on one or both sides.
The most widely recognized reason for blocked fallopian tubes is a pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). PID is the after effect of a sexually transmitted disease, however, not every pelvic disease is identified with STDs. Likewise, regardless of the possibility that PID is not present anymore, a past filled with PID or pelvic contamination builds the danger of blocked tubes.
Other potential reasons for blocked fallopian tubes are:
- Current or history of an STD disease, particularly Chlamydia or Gonorrhea
- History of uterine disease brought about by a fetus removal or unsuccessful labor
- History of stomach surgery
- Past ectopic pregnancy
- Earlier surgery including the fallopian tubes
The most effective methods to discover whether your fallopian tubes are blocked, are as follows:
To figure out if your fallopian tubes are hindered, your specialist may recommend a laparoscopy or a hysterosalpingogram (HSG).
- In an HSG test, a catheter, through the vagina (cervix), embeds fluid color into the uterus. At that point, X-rays are taken to check whether there is a blockage or if the color streams into the stomach area. Another technique called sonosalpingography for HSG, utilizes saline water and air as opposed to color and ultrasound during an X-ray. In case that you have issues with your fallopian tubes, your specialist may prescribe surgery to redress the harm or unblock the tubes.
- In case you are ovulating ordinarily, your specialist may likewise consider helped proliferation procedure that ignores the fallopian tubes altogether. These can incorporate intracytoplasmic sperm infusion (ICSI), manual sperm injection specifically into the uterus (IUI) and in vitro fertilization (IVF). IUI cannot be done if tubes are blocked.
- In case that you have one open and one blocked tube, you may have the capacity to get pregnant without an excess of assistance. Your specialist may give you fertility medications to increase the odds of. This is impossible when both tubes are blocked.
- Now and again, laparoscopic surgery can open blocked tubes or evacuate scar tissue that is bringing on issues. Tragically, this treatment often does not generally work. The shot of achievement depends upon how old you are (the more youthful, the better), how severe and where the blockage is, and the reason for the blockage.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!