Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.
I am age of 20 and pregnant of almost 2 months suffering from heavy headache. Before pregnancy it little headache but now a days it pains a lot, and my blood pressure also shows low, please advise.
I have been getting a thick brown discharge from my vagina. It has a foul smell. I have been getting it since the 5th of October. And my periods are due on the 15th of october. Could you please help me? I'm very tensed. There are no other symptoms.
I am 28 years old and had unprotected sex with my husband few hours back. I am already a lactating mother and I do not want to get pregnant under any circumstances. Kindly suggest a medicine which is most effective in this situation to avoid pregnancy without affecting breastfeeding and my five month old baby.
I have heavy pain in period time. Some time I take medicine it gives stomach pain. Regularly. What will I do?
People's daily reported that cancer has become the number one threat to human life. It is a common and frequently-occurring disease which seriously endangers the health of people. Cancer experts have pointed out that, besides the genetic factor, cancer is also highly related to the environmental factors, in which diet is one of the most important.
Relevant researches have pointed out that about one-third of the cancer diseases has something to do with the poor eating habits in daily life. With the gradual improvement of the living standards, people tend to eat more refined foods at the meal, while the intake of coarse grains and cereals is reduced. Such modern poor eating habit will lead to a series of cancers, which seriously affect the health of human body.
- First, lack of cellulose will increase the incidence of colorectal cancer.
- Second, excessive intake of high-fat, high-protein foods has become an important reason for the increasing incidence of breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
- Third, about 75% of the head and neck cancer is caused by drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Fourth, people who like to eat hard, hot, and pungent foods will easily suffer from esophageal cancer.
- Fifth, gastric cancer has something to do with too much intake of smoked foods or foods which contain nitrate, such as sausage, ham, pickles, dried salted fish and so on.
- Sixth, eating mildewed corn, peanut, rice and other foods or drinking unsanitary water will make people susceptible to liver cancer.
- Seventh, people who prefer to eat sweet and greasy foods are most likely to suffer from pancreatic cancer.
- Eighth, insufficient intake of vegetables and fruits has something to do with colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer and esophageal cancer.