Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshula MittalYour feedback matters!
During menstrual periods of my wife can we go for vaginal intercourses? If yes from which day? What precautions have to take? Any adverse effects there?
Almost every couple wishes to have a family of their own. They eagerly wait to be expecting parents. It is a joyous, yet delicate occurrence in one's life. But sometimes, you might be deprived of this. For one reason or another, some couples are not able to conceive.
In vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a good option for couples who want to conceive but cannot. But there is one other option if IVF fails that is surrogacy. In fact, many women with fertility problems opt for surrogacy.
Surrogacy is of two types:
- Traditional surrogacy: When the father's sperm is used to artificially inseminate the surrogate mother, then it is termed as traditional surrogacy. In this case, the surrogate mother is the biological mother. Donor sperm may also be used.
- Gestational surrogacy: In this case, IVF is used. The egg from the mother and the sperm from the father is used to create an embryo. Then the embryo is placed into the surrogate's uterus. Here, the surrogate mother is only the "birth mother". The biological mother is one whose eggs were used.
Surrogacy is an expensive procedure. But still, it should be considered if you have been trying to conceive for too long. Why choose a surrogate mother in that case? There are various answers to that question.
If you are a woman, then you can consider surrogacy for the following reasons:
1. Medical issues with your uterus:
- You have your uterus surgically removed (hysterectomy)
- Other medical conditions that can have dangerous effects when pregnant, like heart diseases.
2. The other obvious reason would be if your IVF cycle fails. It can be quite devastating to invest so much time and effort in IVF and not have any positive result. Surrogacy can prove to be beneficial in this case.
3. Surrogate mothers can help people who wish for parenthood but cannot adopt a child because of their marital conditions or age.
I am not take interest in intercourse. I was got married before 4 years. But after birth of my baby i. E. 2 years old I lost my interest in sex.
My wife is pregnant of 3 weeks nd 2 days. Can she get mifeprin kit 4 tab fr terminate of pregnancy. Will any side effect occur in future? Experts plzz help me nd give me a suitable advice nd if need give d medicine name in place of mifeprin.
I am 20 years old and I have done cesarean last 24 days back. what kind food I have to take? Please help me.
I am a 19 years girl. I had sex on 19 th of November and took ipill on the same day. My periods date was 26th of November but as I was scared of being pregnant I got a pregnancy test and checked it was negative I done it on today I.e. On 25 th of November so is it accurate?
Could you advise the appropriate tablet, how do we get this tablet and how much time does she has to consume that tablet to ensure she won't be pregnant.
My fiance has Irregularity in periods. She feels more weakness than normal. So please any suggestion?
Now am in 37 weeks of pregnancy. Today mrng went to bathroom I did not control urine. When I was standing urine is passed. My doubt is. I don't know that is urine or water break. Cn you tel me.
Vaginal issues are usually connected with anomalies when it comes to discharge and even hormonal imbalances. A lot of ladies experience irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting between periods at some point in their lives. However, the periods might at times be irregular. Sometimes the bleeding is irregular and can occur at any age. Abnormal vaginal bleeding outside your menstrual cycle is called metrorrhagia and should be reported to a doctor immediately. In case it is accompanied by light-headedness, extreme pain or fever, urgent medical intervention might be needed. The bleeding is said to be abnormal when you are suffering from:
- Unexpected periods
- When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than usual
- When it is not expected like before age 9, when you are pregnant, or after menopause
Causes: Some of the most common causes for this abnormal bleeding could be:
- A growth in the uterus or cervix
- Medication change
- Premature delivery
- Vaginal dryness
- Hormone imbalance
- Polycystic ovary disorder (PCOS) , a hormonal imbalance.
- Contraceptive pills
- Possible pregnancy
Medical Help: Since abnormal bleeding could be a cause for concern, one must consult a doctor. Neglecting to see a specialist can worsen the problem. There is no home treatment for unusual vaginal bleeding. The treatment might depend on a number of factors. It includes the cause of bleeding, your age and whether you have children. Most of the women can be easily treated with medication while some of them might need surgical attention. With a few types of vaginal bleeding, it might be all right to hold up to check whether the draining stops or not. Check your symptoms to choose if you need to see a specialist.
Medication: Medicines for treatment of abnormal vaginal bleeding depend upon the cause. Some of the treatments are as follows:
- In case the reason for the bleeding is absence of ovulation (anovulation), specialists may prescribe progesterone.
- In the event that the reason for the bleeding is a precancerous or change in the coating of the uterus, progesterone medicines are prescribed.
- In case the reason is polyps or other kinds of growth, they are then removed surgically.
- In these cases, oral contraceptives can enhance cycle control and diminish dying.
- If the bleeding is excessive and cannot be controlled by any medicines, a surgical called dilation and curettage (D&C) might be vital.
- A hysterectomy is required when hormonal drugs can't control excessive bleeding.
A patient needs to make sure that only a professional should prescribe the medicines. One should not take over-the-counter medicines.