Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshu SharmaYour feedback matters!
Bananas are among the most convenient food sources of #potassium. This mineral is essential for maintaining proper heart function and regulating normal blood pressure.
Numerous studies have shown the effectiveness of potassium-rich foods like bananas in lowering high blood pressure.
So much so that us food and drug administration (FDA) allows the #banana industry to make official claims (much like they would a pharmaceutical drug) of their ability to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.
Even with the proliferation of brightly colored 'sports' drinks, 'energy' bars and 'electrolyte' gels (these are loaded with unhealthy chemicals and coloring by the way) you often see athletes eating bananas just before and even during sports.
Bananas are a great source of dietary fiber that most of us don't get nearly enough of. Fiber helps the food you eat move smoothly through the digestive tract and improves elimination.
A couple of bananas may be a healthier choice than laxatives to treat occasional constipation.
High in vitamin b6
Bananas are particularly high in vitamin b6. This vitamin is important for creating hemoglobin for healthy blood.
B6 is also involved in maintaining proper blood sugar levels, synthesizing and breaking down amino acids and producing antibodies for a stronger immune response in your body.
Vitamins and minerals
Alongside the high levels of potassium and #vitamin b6 already mentioned, bananas also have good levels of vitamin c, magnesium, and manganese.
They are also a source of most of the other b vitamins and smaller amounts of trace minerals like iodine, iron, selenium and zinc.
My periods date is 29 in december, but I did not get on jan 29, till 3rd febraury I did not get periods, y?
I have pain in my right breast after period it's little nd 10/12 days before of period feeling pain little much. Whats the reason behind this pain is it normal?
In my follicular study scan report. My right ovary is 18 cc and lift ovary is 20 cc, et is 9 mm. I will conceive or not in this month. 18 cc equal to how many mm.
I am having vaginal infection. There are blisters at the corners of vagina, pain burning sensation while passing urine. I am taking norflox400 since 1 day and using nuforce kit. Please suggest treatment.
I am 21 years old I have bilateral pcod and bicornuate uterus. I am not overweight i am just 44 kg. Is it possible for me to get pregnant? how long duration will take? please kindly reply. Thank you.
My girlfriend has missed her time period and 12 days has been passed and she says it happened for the first time. And she didn't had sex so she is so worried about it.
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.