Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshu SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 7 months pregnant. Please let me know a detail diet plan. I am taking high protein diet like cheese, mama proteins, grams, pulses, fruits, milk. Please chalk out a daily diet plan for my 8th & 9th month. Please describe in detail rather than writing in general like high protein, high vitamin etc, please be specific.
I am 34 weeks pregnant and I want to know after delivery which daily dite is good for me in ayurveda. And which oil is helpful for toning the body.
My girlfriend is being diagnosed with pelvic inflammatory disease. She is in her 3rd week of medication. She usually get her periods on 12th but this time she saying that shes not feeling it from inside and my not get it on time. The medicines are taxim (antibiotic, gramocef,combiflam and pan 40. Is it possible that her periods could be delayed because of the medicines? Please advice. your advice will be appreciated.
She is trying for a baby. But no happy news. Periods are regular nd took scanning of uterus adenexae showing no follicle's in either ovaries and no mass in adrenexae ,free T4 serum rate is .82 ng/dl ,TSH is 1.71 is also in the normal range and semen analysis shows 70% semens are actively motile and 61. 5 million per ml count. What is the reason for infertility.
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1. Vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
5. Lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.
I am 7th month pregnancy doc said my baby development is less what can I do to increase my baby weight & baby became healthy ?
I am experiencng uncommon yellowish sometimes white kind of discharge with odour accompanied by itching from more than one year. I have used many medicines for this. But still the problem persists. Sometimes discharge wont appear. My vagina becomes red. Kindly help me on this.
Dear Sir/Mam; Till what time we can enjoy love making after pregnancy. Can we enjoy the same till 6 to 7 month of pregnancy. Regards.
My gf is suffering from breast problem nipple burning, swelling,radish, and paining downside is it serious or infection and how to cure
Hi doctor Since my last period, I have started excessive bleeding. My GP prescribed DALCAL500 & FREEDAL. I am taking this tablets for 15 days, but bleeding has not stopped. I have also done USG of abdomen pelvic. It's clear. Pls suggest me medicines. Thanking you Ashwini ashish brid.
2) हरी पत्ति यां और साग:- गाढ़ी हरी पत्तियों जैसे पालक और ब्रोकली में पर्याप्त मात्रा में फाइबर मौजूद होता है. जोकि वजन घटाने में काफी मददगार होता है.
3) ग्रीन टी:- ग्रीन टी में catechin नाम का एक सक्रिय तत्व पाया जाता है. साथ ही इसमें मौजूद कैफीन की मात्रा भी मेटाबॉलिज्म को सक्रिय बनाए रखने में मददगार होती है.
4) नारियल :- नारियल में मिडियम-चेन फैटी एसिड्स पाए जाते हैं जो शरीर में स्टोर नहीं होते हैं और बहुत जल्दी टूटकर शरीर को ऊर्जा देने का काम करते हैं
I was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june missed second last pill of the pack doubled up last day. Took a break of 6 days on which I had my menses. Started new pack on 8th july had protected intercourse for the first time on 9th july. Bt the same condom has been used thrice. Then I had very protected intercourse on 14th then missed the pill for the first time in july on 21st july but doubled on 22nd july. I had a light bleeding on 22nd july morning. My pill pack ended on 28th july and my period started on 1 continued upto 6th aug. Hpt with first morning urine on 4,5,6,7,8 weeks all negative. My period date was 1st aug as it did not occur till 9th. I did a serum beta hcg test comes out to be negative hcg level was 0.11.last intercourse was on 14th july no intercourse after that. Usg report shows bulky uterus with normal myometrial echo texture, cervix normal no collection at POD, no SOL seen. No collection at endometrial cavity. Ovaries bulky with tiny follicles arranged peripherally. Doctor prescribed deviry 2 tabs for 5 days. After taking 2 doses I had my periods yesterday. And bleeding is heavy and red with thin structure. Will I continue with the pills further? Not feeling well in the pills feeling nauseated. What causes this bleeding. Is it normal period or breakthrough bleeding? Can I be pregnant. Even if I did not have any intercourse after 14th july and have my withdrawal bleed on 1st aug. Not taking pills since aug. Can I be pregnant? Can serum beta be wrong? Why the bleed is heavy after taking 2 doses of deviry.
Take extra care of your skin during pregnancy if you are prone to rashes. Take showers whenever you need to and change your underwear at regular intervals. Cotton is the most comfortable and preferable as it lets the skin breath and is quite absorbent.
I am breastfeeding my son of 11 months old. Within a month my weight suddenly got reduced by 5 kg. Is it OK? Also I am having Severe pain in my back neck along left hand side. What to do for reducing the pain?
I am 30 years old. As I had an kidney transplantation surgery 2 yrs back and now my medical condition is perfectly normal. So I want to know that can I become pregnant safely?
Chapatis are made using a soft dough comprising flour (whole grain common wheat)
- Chapati contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Also contains zinc and other minerals which are good for our skin.
- Easily digested. This way, it is better to eat a chapati instead of rice.
- As the chapati is loaded with iron it is good for the hemoglobin levels of our blood.
- When no oil or butter is added, chapatis are pretty low in their calories. So, you can use it as a weight loss diet.
- Wheat chapati helps in preventing constipation. Those who suffer from constipation can try a diet that includes chapati.