Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Anoop MishraYour feedback matters!
Mujhe chikangunia 25 din pehle hua tha lekin jodo me dard abhi tak he bahut jyada .mujhe diabetes 8,9 year se he aap bataye mujhe kya karna chahiye.
Sir, I am Diabetic since 2005. Presently, I am using Glycomet 500 SR one tablet after break fast and one tablet after dinner. Generally my fasting sugar level is about 120 to 130 and after post lunch about 160 to 170. And HBA1c is between 7 to 7.5.Today my fasting sugar level is showing 175 and average HBA1C is showing 10.4 and average level is 252. I took extra sweet items last three months due to functions/get together. Suggest remedy / any change in medicine. Pl advise.
Dear sir I was having diabetes since 3 years .recently I came to know that. At present my glucose levels are normal. But I am having ED due to diabetes. Please suggest me good treatment/medicine r else .I do not hav option except to die.
I am 56 year old male. My sugar level on fasting is 160-190. I am suffering with pain in both leg and hands finger. Body is not energetic and thrust is always and urine is many time. I am taking D-FIT tablet twice but no better improvement. Kindly advise suitable medicine and food to be normal health. I am an employee in a company and working as accountant. Thanks,
I am 66 years old and I am having severe internal Itching with NO Redness or external signs. If I take 1/2 tablet of an Anti-Histamine it goes away for 5 days and comes back, again after 5 days. My Uric Acid level when I tested 4 days ago was 6.0. All other Kidney parameters were OK. Kindly let me know whether it is due to any Kidney disorder , or, could it be Cancer?
Hi everyone, I am 21 years old male, I ate orange fruit and checked my blood sugar 10 minutes after eating the fruit, it showed 174. Am I in danger zone?. Thanks in advance.
Hi My age 60 taking medicine for diabetes. Not in control fasting its 160 to 170 after lunch 190 to 200 how to control.
I am 29 male, diagnosed hypothyroid 6 months back, tsh at first test 9.0, t3 t4 normal. Antibodies negative. I started 25mcg for two weeks and tsh 5.5 becomes.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems