Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anoop MishraYour feedback matters!
What diet to be taken for hyperthyroidism. If neomorcozole 10 mg tablet control the above problem. I expected your valuable advise and diet control.
I'M 50 years yongh suffer from diabetes & bp, having problems of erectile dysfunction want to increase stamina also. Suggest some best medicine.
I am 56 year old I am diabetes from 15 years before meal 200 and after meal 300 medicine glimet ds 2 time but no control my diabetes.
We are planning for the family. But my wife is not able to conceive since past 8 months. The x Ray says her uterus is not in position. The face is a bit on the left side. We had IUI but still the result was negative. Now we want to plan naturally. She had hyper thyroid that has been operated 2 years back. Now taking thyronorm daily. Are there any specific positions to be taken care for while intercourse.
I am 55 years and my muscle got easily fractured and was weak and I got regular cough. I am a diabetic please patient what should I do ?
I usually eat dinner by 7pm and the earliest appointment I can get for getting my Lipid profile and Fasting Blood Sugar done is 8am. I was recommended to fast for between 10-12 hours before the test. Am I fasting too long and will my results be incorrect because of that?
I am hypothyroid and presently using thyronorm 100 mcg. My tsh levels are fluctuating and having high cholesterol. I tried lifestyle modifications but still not able to control and using rosuvastatin 10 mg. Please suggest natural ways to loose cholesterol.
He is a 48 years old person but appearance is 55-60. He is diabetic. He had bad past and mental problem. He used to take medication for that problem. He lives alone after wife's death. I am his son doing a job in another state. He has to do all official and domestic work. His health got decreased after mother's death he is very weak as I can feel his bones. He looses his cool on very small things. Now his sugar level is 495. He do all work like a normal person but his behavior is little weird sometimes. What should I do for his Mental and physical health?
Consumption of 100ml liquor daily is harmful in case of diabetes patient. The details are as under:- Age 55 Years Height 174cm Weight 65 Kgs Normal body.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.