Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anoop Kumar Gupta
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Anoop Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have my 1 month old red breasted parrot and from the last 3 days he is not willing to eat anything and vomiting and foam like substance is coming out of his mouth and is always sleeping and he he hardly eat anything after 2 seconds he again vomits and only willing to drink water. I am really worried. Please can anyone suggest me what can be done or what's the matter or what medicines can be given to him.
My dog is gsd 1 month old but i am cofuse her coat is single,doble ya midium because sb alg alg btarhe hai or use food mei kya de bcoz wo kuch b ni khata h thoda bhut he khta h osko bhuk bdane ka b tonik diya but fir b koi fark ni pdra ya ose jo food hm dere h wo acha ni lgta nd wo bar bar toilet jata hai or khi b kr deta h .M kya kru nd oska khane ka tym table kese manage kru?
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.