Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Annu JainYour feedback matters!
I am having really trouble with psoriasis and please tell me the remedy and I am aware that it can be controlled not cured. My head is attacked by psoriasis and all body is having the problem with itching. Though I am using clonate and tacroz ointments as per doctors advice. Still giving me lot of problems. Any medicine for intake which can control. Ointments are taking time. Please advice.
I had chicken pox when I was in 10. Now I am 21 year old boy. I washed my face when I had chicken pox. So there is 2 scar still on my nose. How can I remove that scar? Any ointments?
I have a solid lumps under my skin near the abdomen and on my wrist. It pains a little when I press it. Should I be worried or get it checked?
I have a oily skin that causes pimple acne & also I hav dark spot on my face What can I do to remove my dark spot & control pimple?
Hi i Am 27 male taking tab dutamax. 5 mg for hair fall. I have insulin resistance. Taking metformin 1gm. But I feel too fatigue. During exercise. Gym. Day to day activity. Should I stop metformin. My weight is 63 kg now. I want to build up my muscles also my ldl is 154. Please help
My skin get dull during winters. Is there any solution as it looks very dull and ugly. Please help me out of this.
I have got plenty of dandruff in my head. I tried curd with lemon, neem paste but nothing is working. Can you suggest me a effective way. Im not able to control this .There is heavy hair loss too. Im currently using a homeopathic shampoo.
I am suffering from a skin problm. Please suggest for the best medicine. Black spots on the face. We can say in hindi jhaiyan.
I m only 14 years of age but I have hairs on my chest what is the cause of this. How I can stop it or remove it permanently.
I amm losin my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Please help me?
I have hairfall problem and also dandruff. Give me suggestions to recover this problem. My new hairs is not growing.
My face is swelling nd pimples and acne sre grows on my face its look like so ugly please consult me.
Hello sir I am 20 yrs old. I have got dark shade on my for-head. And also my skin is oily.How to cure this?give me some precautions.
I am having itching in groin. I applied "clotrimazole" ointment. There is some relief but not total elimination of itching. Please suggest course of treatment.
We all desire for long, voluminous, lustrous hair and often crib about our hair not growing long enough or taking ample time to grow. But, we tend to forget that the secret behind beautiful hair is healthy hair. To maintain a long and healthy hair you must follow a rigorous regime. The following are a few tips to keep your hair long and healthy.
- Get to know your hair: This is the primary step to attain your goal of having a long and beautiful hair. Knowing your hair type (dry or oily; fizzy or straight etc.) and figuring out a meticulous hair care routine is of utmost importance. You may also consider professional help.
- Choose the correct products: This step needs attention. Make sure you do not get lured by advertisements. Choose products that suit your hair type. Once again for this step too, if you are unable to decide for yourself, do seek professional help.
- Learn to clean your hair in a proper manner: Message the shampoo on your scalp and rinse it properly with sufficient water. Remember to use a conditioner every time after applying shampoo, as it helps to seal the hair cuticles and restore protein and lipids. Use a towel gently to dry your hair.
- Pamper your hair with an oil message at regular intervals: Massaging your hair with oil will help it to grow faster. It also prevents your hair from dryness and being frizzy. You may also consider massaging your hair with hot oils the night before a shampoo.
- Go for regular trimmings: Trimming your hair at regular intervals will prevent your hair from split ends. Split ends hinder hair growth. So by avoiding split ends, you can make your hair grow longer.
- Avoid dryers and use a proper comb: Dryers may turn out to be very harmful for your hair. Using a dryer at close proximity to your hair may damage your hair. Try to dry your hair naturally. Also, use a proper comb that will not hurt your scalp. Combing in the right direction is also essential. Start combing from the tips to the roots.
- Use hair revitalizers: Revitalizers, Vitamin E capsules and other essential oils may also boost your hair to a desirable length. But, make sure you consult an expert to find out the needs of your hair.
- Eat a healthy diet, exercise and have a good night's sleep: These are the key factors necessary to maintain healthy and long hair. Incorporate Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B Complex and vitamin G in your diet as these will help your hair to grow long. Exercising and sleeping will is also crucial for maintaining healthy hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.