Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Annu Jain
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Annu JainYour feedback matters!
Colour of my face is very dull and dark as compared to rest of my body. What should I do to get it an even tone?
I want to go for lip fillers, valid for one year (not surgery, what would be the exact cost, after knowing the exact cost I want to have it.
I having pimple form past 3 years and my pimple problem doesn't solved for that what's can I do please tell me some precautions or other.
Hlo Dr. I have red patches on both sides of eyes n it's very itching please tell me hw cn I reduce these patches these patches appear after use mela care cream.
I am 18 years old. I see my body skin but there is no any skin disease found. But I am going to outside the home than I feel (khujli) irritate whole body skin. If little dust is contact with body skin than after I feel hardly (khujli) irritate is happening. So pz help me & give the solution. I think I have a dust allergies.
I am losing hair only from left side of my head. Other side looks fine. I can literally see the density difference. Is there is any way to stop it. I am using minoxidil already.
Hello Doctor, I have lost few strands of hair in my crown area, which is easily noticeable on touching that area. This is because of using heat styling equipments. Is it possible to regrow my hair back and get back the original thick hair which I had before? If possible, pls suggest the type of treatment that I should prefer.
I am using mintop forte 5 % .but I search on net that procapil is better than mintop .please explain if you have complete experience regarding this two .i will be very thankful to doctors.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"