Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnnuYour feedback matters!
Myself Ramesh, I have no hair growth on the center of my scalp, Hairootz will help me out? Because good hair growth is very important for me. Please help me out in this situation.
How I growth my height over 6' without any side effect and how can I growth my body please give some hints!
Dependent Personality Disorder
Dependent personality disorder (dpd) is one of a cluster of disorders defined by symptoms of anxiety and fear. The specific, identifying symptoms include:
- being emotionally dependent on others; feeling they can’t take care of themselves
- investing a lot of time and effort in trying to please significant people
- displaying clingy, passive and needy behavior
- avoiding disagreements for fear of losing approval and support
- experiencing separation anxiety and intense fear of abandonment
- finding it hard to be alone
- putting the needs of others before their own
- tolerating mistreatment and abuse for fear of disapproval and abandonment
- being crushed, and feeling helpless, when relationships end – and forming new relationships as soon as possible
- being unable to make even the simplest decision without the input and reassurance of others
- rarely taking the initiative
- avoiding personal responsibility
- avoiding responsible jobs and careers that require independent, autonomous functioning
- being over-sensitivity to criticism
- feeling negative and pessimistic; expecting to disappoint and fail
- having low self esteem and lacking confidence, including a belief that they are unable to care for themselves.
- The cause of disorder is still unclear, and probably includes both a genetic and environmental component. Some researchers have speculated that it could be linked to an authoritarian or overprotective parenting style – which acts as a trigger for a genetic predisposition.
Treatment is usually initially sought for some other problem or concern – such as feeling overwhelmed – so that they can’t cope with life. Also, sufferers will often have a mood disorder so they seek help for depression or anxiety at first.
The normal treatment for this particular disorder is counselling or psychotherapy. However, the emphasis is short term therapy so the person doesn’t form a dependency – and then look to the counsellor to take care of them. Prognosis with support is generally good.
Hair problem in the face and not come proper hair and I do not use any cream and powder so what I do and come completed hair? Please tell me.
Sir/mam I feel like my heart is getting weak day to day if climb any upload or walk along an hour my heart beat rises like never before and I feel a shake on behind of my head what is it mean? Is there any heart disease persisting or any kind of fatal condition creating? And according to this problem I feel always weak and skip meal and everything that I have done never before I want a permanent relief please tell me.
Also known as contact dermatitis or contact eczema, allergic eczema is a condition wherein one experience symptoms of skin rash on coming in contact with an allergen. Other symptoms include a burning sensation in the eyes, coughing and a runny nose.
This condition is caused when you come in contact with an allergen. Some common triggers that cause your immune system to react in this manner are:
Perfumes in cosmetics
Metals such as nickel found in jewelry
Latex based products
Chemicals present in soaps and other cleansing agents
Certain antibiotic creams and lotions
With allergic eczema, the most common symptoms include itching and pain around the affected area and tender skin. Inflammation and dry skin are some other common symptoms that one may experience. Pus-filled red bumps are common occurrences along with this disorder. The skin may start to thicken and turn scaly. The symptoms may show up when one is exposed to sunlight.
The treatment for this disorder begins after a thorough diagnosis of the symptoms. Based on how severe the symptoms are, the treatment is prescribed accordingly. The first step is usually to wash the affected area with warm water to wash away the allergens. In case of mild symptoms, you may not need any treatment. It is also advised to use apply moisturizing cream to maintain hydration of the skin. To reduce inflammation and itching, use of corticosteroid creams is recommended.
In case of severe symptoms, strong corticosteroid pills may be prescribed.
If the treatments are carried out properly, the symptoms tend to clear up within 15-20 days. However, it is important to remember that the condition may erupt again if you come in contact with the allergen once more. Thus identification of the allergen is very important for long-term treatment and preventive measures. By seeing an allergist contact dermatitis can be ruled out by doing an Allergy Patch Testing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 20 years old. I am male. I have so many pimples on my face. Everyone are telling the reason is oily skin. I just wanted to know how to handle oily skin.
I am suffering from IBS with diarrhoea from last 25 years & need quick successful treatment. Now from last 1 year I feel more stomach pain, bloating, gas, frequent diarrhoea even if after controlling the diet.
I am suffering from skin problem. My skin on hand is shrinked and the leg skin gets crack. So please tell me what I can use to prevent this problem.
Hello sir I am 32 years old problem is hair fall from last 3 months, doctor advice this is leaver pro blem. I take medicine syp. Live 52. Please give me permanent solution
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Like good health and youth, most of us take our locks for granted, until they're gone. For many people, a hair transplant can help bring back what looks like a full - or at least a fuller - head of hair.
A hair transplant is a procedure in which a dermatological surgeon moves hair to a bald area of the head. The surgeon usually moves hair from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head. Hair transplants typically occur in a medical office under local anesthesia.
Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
Good candidates for a hair transplant are:
- men with male-pattern baldness
- women with thinning hair
- anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn't a good option for:
- women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
- people who don't have enough 'donor' hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
- people who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
- people whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
- Planning and Assessment before the Operation.
- Harvesting Methods: The patient is sedated using mild sedation and local anaesthesia after which the transplantation is performed. Common hair transplant methods to choose from are:
- Follicular unit transplant (FUT)
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
- Strip Harvesting
- Robotic hair restoration
Care Post Operation:
After the surgery, your scalp may be very tender. You may need to take pain medications for several days. You will be prescribed an antibiotic or an anti-inflammatory drug to take for several days. Most people are able to return to work 2 to 5 days after the operation. The treated area should be protected from the sun. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.