Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 45 years lady always facing gas problem. 24 hours. For that my stomach is always paining. Severe pain in my stomach. I am a diabetic patient since 8 years. please relief me from this pain.
I have low blood pressure and very low pulse rate too. I have gastric problem too. Sometimes I feel very ill. Like I will faint, stomach ache, heart ache, sweating. Is it due to gastric problem.
I am having ankle problem for almost year now. Playing as a professional basketball player. But I have to use ankle supporter every time I have to play. When can I get rid of it?
Hi I am a 20 year old guy. I have a black mark on the side of my nose it looks awkward when I asked my mom about that she told me that when I was a kid I had a disease called Amma. When I asked how to get rid of it some doctor in Lybrate suggested to use coconut malai application. Does it really helps me to get rid of it? If yes please let me know what's a Coconut Malai Application and how often should I use it. Thanks.
My wife aged 64 had leftside stroke on 7th Jan,15. Got treated and recovered 75 to 80%. But she is hacing sholder pains. What is the remidy.
I'm 24 but my body doesn't look 24 because of my bust. I've used many way (massage creams) for growth but in vain. Could you please suggest me something
My mother has blood cancer (leukaemia) she is getting her treatment (only medicines no change) from Vellore. But she experiences heavy pain in back legs hips and also heavy flow during her periods please tell me how to treat her.
Hi doctor. Meri umar 36yr hai or lagbhag 1year pehle main spasmoproxivon penciler khata tha thik 2manth tak khai or uske baad mere ko saidefact hua jese hi mein raat ko sota hun mera dil tezi se dharkta hei or bhahut pyas lagti hai halanki maine vo penciler kana chod di hai par mein kya karun jisse mein normal trike se life ji saku please help me
I m 21years younger bt I m not able to sleep properly at night. When I go to bed thousands of things strike to my mind. It happens from 3yrs, I do not understand what to do.
Swelling in gums of front uper two teeth. Some times there seems blood in morning saliva in mouth when I get up in morning. Kindly suggest.
I am 17 years old and my problem is I have dark circle in eye so please tell what can I reduced this problem.
Hello, I am 20 year old male, I have frequent problem of cold and sore throat. How should I deal with my sensitivity?
While doing activities i am easily tired. Especially while playing football I can play only first few minutes and then become too tired, and can not run more. I think it is due to lack of stamina. Please give me some tips to increase my stamina level.
Hi. My son is 14 and is a fast bowler. 5.4 how does he get towards 6ft at least. I and my wife are 5" 8.5 and 5" 4 respectively.
Giving birth to a child is a joyous and emotional time. After nine long months of pregnancy, one greets the arrival of baby with great anticipation. It is absolutely normal that the time post delivery marks a drastic change in sexual desire. While both women and menexpect changes in their sex life immediately after the birth of a child, but as time passes by, it is normal for both partners to wonder when things will ever return to normal. It is a fairly common condition to have a decreased sex drive after giving birth and this feeling can last for months which can be attributed to many factors. Refer to the following tips to get your drive back.
- Consult your Gynaecologist: One should take gynaecologist into confidence to discuss how one's libido has changed after child birth, who will in turn help to rule out any physical issues if any.
- Emotional & Physical Fatigue: Nursing a new born is no joke and it drains you physically. In a post delivery scenario, ones libido has to fight with overwhelming emotional as well as physical fatigue that results from nursing of a new born. One can share the night-time feeding with one's partner and try to catch up on the sleep with day time nap. One simply cannot look forward to sex if one is deprived of sleep.
- Release the pressure and guilt: The body is still recovering and one may get a feel that one is not attractive as before, which makes a dramatic impact on body image. Communicate honestly with your partner about the lack of drive. It is likely that he will also be experiencing similar issues and conflicting emotions. Giving reassurance that one is working on increasing the libido can help ease the pressure on both the individuals.
- Prepare for sex: Do anything to relax and get into the mood before hitting the bed. It can be as simple as a hot shower or a refreshing drink, but it is important to help your body transition from mother to lover.
- Use a lubricant: It is hard to look forward to something that is painful. Breastfeeding plays a significant role in the decrease in libido. Oestrogen is an important hormone that decreases with breastfeeding which affects vaginal tissues. The most common vaginal side effects of decreased oestrogen are dryness hence it's important to use lubricants to minimize the discomfort of vaginal dryness and make sex more enjoyable.
Libido is a complicated and there will be times one has to do even if one is not in the mood. Sometimes it takes a little nudge to get the libido back into gear. Once one gets over the hurdle of not being in the mood, one may just realise that one is enjoying the act.The good news is that this decrease in libido is temporary. With time and patience, one can rebuild a satisfying sexual relationship with their partner.