Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Annil DhingraYour feedback matters!
There are many advertisements of many toothpaste shows daily on television but in actual which is the more beneficial toothpaste to kill the germs?
I had caps for two teeth in my upper jaw after RCT last May. Unlike the other RCTs and capping done for other teeth earlier, I am feeling some kind of discomfort and mild pain since then. I feel a kind of heaviness in my teeth. Pls advise what I should do?
I am very fat and all body parts are very mainly and my teeth is dirty I tried many tooth powder but not effects.
I have Gingivitis and I get unfit for this in army during medical verification. So give me some helpful tips to cure this in between 20 days.
I am looking for a Homeopathic solution for my problem and don't know which doctor can help. I have a problem of Candida (Candidiasis) or Yeast infection in my stomach from many years. I had the habit of eating sugar and adding sugar in everything as a child and thats where it started I think. I am trying to control it by not having any wheat and having more yogurts and curds in diet. It is controlled in very miniscule though. I still have problem of Bloating, Gas, Constipation and THICK WHITE THRUSH ON tongue (which smells so bad) in the morning. Is there any doctor who has cured or has any remedy for CANDIDA in homeopathy. Coz I just found out that homeopathy can treat this disorder!
My one teeth have hole due to cavity. Hole is in the middle. Boundaries are there. How can I cure it?
I have a problem in my teeth that I am feeling some sensitive problem with cold water and hot drink. What should I do. Any sensitive paste or please give me suggestion to solve my problem permanently.
Hi, while spitting I could see some blood in that. I used to smoke before. But I stopped smoking before 2 years. While smoking I got twice. After stopping, 1 year I don't have any problems. But in the past 6 months I got it twice. I always don't have my breakfast. I used to have lots of cool drinks ice creams.
Sir my teeth are yellow even though brush properly. Please provide me solution to make my teeth white?
Hello Sir my father is 67 years old. He has no teeth and need best solution in economy cost. Please suggest.
I have a problem in my gums and teeth. They start bleeding when ever I eat hard food and I also feel pain in my teeth.
I am having yellow marks on my teeth I dont know how to remove it please give any solution for removing it.
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.