Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Annil DhingraYour feedback matters!
I am having dental problems like enamel coating and bleeding (smell) and I don't know why I am getting blood in saliva when I woke up. It's not from the mouth. Its from internal. I want some serious and best medication nearby my area. So please help me and guide me as I am just 23.
I am 50 years old, 90 kg, 5. 8 feet heingh, slightly hypertensive, for almost a year or so I an not getting sleepvat night due to dry mouth after an hour or so. While exhaling I could feel sometimes that my breath getting stuck in the throat and comes out thru my mouth rather than nose causing dry throat and mouth.
Dear Doctor, I have a problem in my oral cavity i. E; my gums are bleeding and a hole is formed (on upper part of my front gum) through which root of the teeth is visible. One good thing is that I don't have pain. So, please suggest me to solve this problem.
I had gone through root channeling 3 years ago, but certainly now I am having toothache on that particular spot, will the dentist remove that tooth?
I've got a boil inside my mouth and it's paining whenever I widen my chin can anyone suggest me the best way to prevent this!
I have swollen lymph nodes around and inside my throat for more than 4 months. This all started when I got a mild infection in a wisdom tooth. Antibiotics prescribed by a dentist couldn't resolve this so I got Penicillin G prescribed a GP, they have reduced a little bit but they are still swollen. What should do to get rid of this ailment quickly?
I have some mouth infection like I can' t eat anything in the wall of cheeks inside mouth. And because of which I can' t eat anything n feeling very low. Please suggest what to do?
I am 44years old. I am having sesivity of my tooth. Pls give me advise what are the remedies to overcome this sencivity.
I am troubling with ulcers inside of my mouth it's comes in every month for four to five days please any suggestions.
I want suggestion from dentist. My molar teeth is broken down and a empty space is occurred. What could I have to do. Is there further complications if I will not focus on it.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.