Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anmol AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I have a problem of osteoarthritis. I had consulted a doctor but how can I cure it at home?
How should I get fairness in my skin? I have working on directly sun rays daily and then How to protect my skin to you v rays can you help me please.
Hello Dr. From last 1 month I am suffering with ringworms on body (legs, thighs and breast). Took lot of medicines (Allegra 180 mg, sporanox 100 mg) then creams but nothing is working out. Now my ringworms are gone but badly suffering with Jock Itch and fungal infection under the breast. Itching is horrible and very embarrassing. I am also taking Atarax 10 mg, Doxy 100 mg and defcort 6 tabs, but still itching is not going away. Can you please suggest some good medicine to stop the itching? I am diabetic taking Gluconorm G1. Please suggest urgently.
I'm having dull face, but my skin color isn't like that, and pimple is coming again and again, I do sometimes masturbating,
I am 34 year old male, my work profile allows me sit and work in an ac room, but sometimes if I happen to come out in the afternoon, and this sometime has made my arms and face skin tan. Can you help.
Hello, I got a pain between right shoulder and neck, when I turn the neck right side I ill get pain in right shoulder. It because of I slept on my hand all night in one side. Don't have neck pain. Can you please give me the remedies.
I am 57 years old female and I have been suffering from rheumatoid arthritis for the past fifteen years. I have taken several drugs but in vain. Finally I was asked to go knee replacement surgery. That I don't want to do. Will you please advise me to take this instaflex p tab. If it be how long I will have to take this. Your early reply will help me a lot. Thanks & regards.
I am getting a lot of pimples on my face. I have never used any facewash to get free from it. Can you please suggest me a medicine to remove my pimples.
I am 27 male. My skin is oily in all season even after facewash. Especially the T section. Is there any remedy other than external application (facewash or creams)?
I am 35 years old. I married 14 years ago. From 14 years when we r in sex I never released liquid. What is the problem? I'm happy but my husband wants to see the liquid.
I want to take some protein supplement for my body building, so please suggest me some supplements that not affected on my body in my future and also has not any side effects?
Sir, mam Now I am married person, so I want know about daily sex. Should how much day gaps in a week or months. Or daily. Nd date after sex.
If you want to relieve any lower back tension, kati basti is for you. This specialized therapy relieves and nourishes the lower back using herbal oils or ghee. After a gentle ayurvedic oil therapy on the lower back, specially prepared warm herbal oil is poured over the lumbo sacral area and retained inside a dam made out of dough. The hot medicated oils helps melt lower spine rigidity and strengthen your bone tissue.
Benefits of kati basti:
Increases the circulation in the region, as the herbal oil gets deeply absorbed into the skin, and both nourishes and strengthens the muscles and nerves
Pacifies one of the primary sites of vata, relieving pain, soreness, and tension and restoring flexibility
Relieves chronic lower backaches and painful muscle spasms, stiffness, and degenerative problems
There is a small dot in the ear drum and some liquid leakes is it curable and what is aremedy for this?
What's the best solution to kill dandruff naturally and quickly? Or which shampoo to use for killing dandruff quickly? I tried ocona z (ketoconazole shampoo) and head n shoulders. Still dandruff remains in my scalp. Please help!
Sir mujhe din me or sam ko yellow toilet aa ti hai. Me sir koi supplements or medicine nahi leta hu. Or body weak feel krti hai. My age 24 and weight 64.
I am unable to spend more than 2 minutes during sex, instant ejaculation How to stop instant ejaculation? How to satisfy my wife,
The skin covers and protects all parts of the body. It is also most exposed to the outside world including the dust, pollution and other environmental pollutants. Smooth, healthy, glowing skin is what most of us desire, in addition to diet, lifestyle and stress produce various changes to the skin, which are just totally undesirable. In addition to the cosmetic effects, they also have a huge psychological bearing on a person. Imagine a person with acne-filled face, or a person with eczema on the hands, or a person with warts on the neck. They are obviously embarrassed and try to hide the affected part with clothing.
Homeopathy believes that these skin conditions are not just due to environmental causes, but have a deep underlying health condition. Correcting that will help restore normal healthy skin and improve the overall personality and quality of life of a person. Acne, psoriasis, eczema, warts and urticaria are the most common skin ailment commonly seen. Let's know more about these skin disorder-
- Acne: Acne is a common skin disease that causes pimples. Pimples form when hair follicles under your skin clog up. Most pimples form on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Anyone can get acne, but it is common in teenagers and young adults. It is not serious, but it can cause scars.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a noncontagious skin condition that produces plaques of thickened, scaling skin. The dry flakes of skin scales result from the excessively rapid proliferation of skin cells. The proliferation of skin cells is triggered by inflammatory chemicals produced by specialized white blood cells called lymphocytes. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
- Eczema: Rather than a specific condition, eczema is a group of unrelated diseases that have a similar appearance. When it is new eczema, the affected skin appears red and elevated with small blisters (vesicles) containing a clear fluid. When the blisters break, the affected skin will weep and ooze. In older eczema, chronic eczema, the blisters are less prominent and the skin is thickened, elevated, and scaling. Eczema almost always is very itchy.
- Warts: Warts are raised bumps on your skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Wart viruses are contagious. Warts can spread by contact with the wart or something that touched the wart. Warts are often skin-colored and feel rough, but they can be dark (brown or gray-black), flat, and smooth.
- Urticaria: Hives, also known as urticaria, affects about 20 percent of people at some time during their lives. It can be triggered by many substances or situations and usually starts as an itchy patch of skin that turns into swollen red welts. The itching may be mild to severe. Scratching, alcoholic beverages, exercise and emotional stress may worsen the itching.
However, there is a lot of overlap in terms of what homeopathic medications are used in each of these conditions. Most commonly used medicines are:
- Graphites: In patients with eruptions on the face, scalp, various joints, which are extremely itching, scaly, and dry, graphites is used. These people have dry hair with increased hair fall.
- Lycopodium: If the eruptions are dry and scaly, this can be used.
- Causticum: This is again widely used in treating warts, acne, and psoriasis.
- Calcarea: Eczema which covers the scalp and the face with white crusting, which is extremely itching especially in the morning. This is also useful in solitary warts which are round and hard.
- Sulphur: The sore skin has pustular eruptions. The scalp is dry but hot to the touch. There is a great tendency to scratch, especially at night. This is also the first choice to treat pustular acne, warts, and urticaria. It also helps in removing old scars from acne. A word of caution, it can cause exacerbation of symptoms, and this should not cause panic.
- Puslatilla: Acne is often associated with puberty, and in young girls, this is commonly used where there is an association with menstrual cycles.
- Antimonium crudum: This is widely used in warts that can be single or in groups, hard or smooth. There could be associated digestive issues and irritability.
With treatment for most of these skin troubles, there would be a dramatic improvement in the person’s mood before the actual skin problems improve. The person also would feel more motivated with higher energy levels. This is one of the major benefits of homeopathy, where not just the symptoms, but the person’s overall quality of life improves without any known side effects.