Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ankush JainYour feedback matters!
I am 14 years old and I think so that my weight will be 60-70 kg. I want lose 3 kg in one week then what should I do.
Recently got married and do not find any symptoms yet of pregnancy but I am not having periods I got married about one month ago and not having menses plzz tell me what medications I can take for not to get pregnant plzz reply me as soon as possible.
I have gaps in between teeth's in front up and down row. can they be closed? Please suggest suitable treatment.
I'm a 39 year old woman, my back has been paining for a time for 5 months. I've also ongonr an operation but it was unsuccessful. What do I do next?
Homeopathy works excellently or rather better than modern medicine. Every female has different types of menstrual pain. Instead of taking allopathic painkillers, after taking a brief history, tailored homeopathic medications can be prescribed, thus the side effects of allopathic pain killers can be avoided. Similarly instead of taking hormonal treatment, homeopathy works better to control menopausal symptoms.
Sir there are pimples on my face and my face colour in dull tell some tips to remove pimple and fare my face.
Hi doctor I am 18 yrs old. I am suffering from mouth ulcer after every 15 to 16 days so what can I do to overcome this problem permanently.
My son is 21 years old pursuing engineering 4th year. He is not interested in studies as he is not able to understand becoz he feels it is tough. He does not listen carefully and he forgets everything. Pl give your advice.
I am feeling helpless. I have no hope left in this world to live I cannot share my feelings and can go to consult a doctor pls help what can I do I am suffering from insomnia too.
I have back spots as well as chicken pox on my face. I used scar removal cream for ten days but did not any changes on my face. What to do. Please give me a solution hurry.
My son is suffering from mucous and bloody stool since one and half month. I have checked and consulted with two pediatric doctors and one of them suggested to cut out cow's milk from his mother's diet. The doctor also told us that my son has an anal fissure and thus Sucral ointment is suggested for him. Baby's mother did not take any diary product and egg for the last 14 days and we use the sucral ointment till day. But we are not seeing any improvement in his health. We are seeing some little drops of blood two or three times everyday, when he passes stool and some times he passes out excessive gas. My son is only two and half months old and he has no fever at all. He is gaining weight 200 gms in every week and also sleep well. So what is his actual problem and how long it takes to cure this problem completely?
Dear doctor, I am suffering from hyperpigmentation due to hydroquinone abuse for the last 3 yrs, I have tried several creams but all in vain. Please tell me any medication or cream to apply.
I am 20 years old male and have pain in back head for 10 days, I have used some pain relief tablet but pain unchanged. So what to do?
I'm 18years old female nd is too skinny I have tried many home remedies but could not get desired results please suggest me some remedies to gain weight.
Hi, I'm not having any sexual problems. But, I'm unable to do sexual intercourse for past 1 year with life partner. Problem here, while I'm rubbing my penis skin it is getting pain. Let me know how to sort out this issue?
The obsession over getting the perfect body has gotten into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps to develop the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of foods you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in overall development of the muscles, making it a must have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every ounce of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and an overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are also useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat free chicken and beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented body building schedules.