Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankush JainYour feedback matters!
I was a NHL patient I regression for the last 6yrs. I went through chemo treatment. For last one year I have developed tendency to fall i.e. losing balance. Of late difficulty in talking(expressing myself)and difficulty climbing steps and loss of strength. I am male 72yrs.Ifell 80 or 90 yrs. age. What is the problem? Is it curable?.
I am 23 years old male, I am a medical student Sir my mind is foggy, I am not able to think clearly ,I am very forgetful, I sleep more during daytime, I cannot grasp things quickly, it takes a lot of time, my problem started 4 years ago after I drunk whiskey for the first time in my life, from then onwards my mind was foggy and slowed down, my academics started to suffer ,I started skipping work, studies ,i have taken lot of antidepressants from time to time but it doesn't help, I cannot concentrate on books, I am very confused, I am less attentive to things going around, I find difficulty in driving car, it takes lot of mental effort, I have social phobia, I fear going out of home, I like to do everything at home. From last 4 years I have felt the same ,my mental ability doesn't improve anytime during these 4 years, I am worried if I have developed permanent mental disability or dementia like thing, one more thing when I go to a place I cannot think of routes which I have to take to reach that place For example I have to go to my friends house which is far away, I forget or I am just confused about how to go there ,my mind cannot make up the whole route which I have to take to reach that place, but finally I get there, but it takes lot of mental effort, Another thing which I want to tell you is whenever I watch a movie, I cannot comprehend it fully, I take more time in understanding the concept of movie .my thinking ability has slowed down. Please help! Thanks Yours sincerely
Dr. Now days I face a problem of sensitivity in mu teeth so what can I do for remove this problem please solve it.
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.
Do you have bald spots or thinning hair? Check out the solution and treatment that can restore your hair and your confidence.