Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankush DattaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old I am suffering from gum disease can be called as gingivitis and I had a tooth cleaning too. Now I m feeling better. Is there any chance that my gum disease can be increase? Please show me the remedies. I m using oil pulling method of cleaning my teeth by sesame oil. Is it perfect?
I have to remove one of my rear side tooth due to decay. On removing it, it was found that the tooth next to it has a small black spot on it. Do I need RCT. Please advise.
Painful growth on right corner of the joint of jaw and throat Consulted ent specialist and he said it is submandibular gland. What ll be my further treatment and what is this submandibular gland.
After a getting a root canal and crown in my two front top teeth. I think my tooth are loose. Not the crown, the whole teeth. Does this happen normally. If not. What should I do.
My friends jaw bone is big is there any method to reduce or improve the shape of face so that face looks better.
1.Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
2.Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
3.Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
4.Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
5.Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
6.Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
7.Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
8.Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
9.Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
10.See your dentist for regular check-ups. You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.
HI, I am 28 years old, very often I do get blisters in my mouth. When I have chicken immediately I get blisters. May I know the reason for this and what is the precaution.
Our heart is very much related to gums health because bacterias forming plaque gets entry into bloodstream through unhealthy gums and can form clot in circulation of blood. So keep your gums healthy and regularly visit your dentist.
I am 24 years old female. I feel bit inferiority while laughing as my upper incisors are long, is there any treatment or method to decrease the length. Please give your precious suggestion.
In a dental implant procedure, frames or metal posts are placed beneath the gums so as to enable a dentist to mount artificial teeth onto them. Post the procedure, you have to be careful about a few things.
Here's what all you need to take care of:
- Careful brushing: Only soft bristle brush needs to be used in this regard and do not pressurize the treated areas. In this case, tenderness needs to be considered so that brushing can be conducted carefully without injuring or hurting implants.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: Oral hygiene is the most important thing, and this is the reason you are advised to use any special mouthwash or any other flossing solution. This step needs to be continued for preventing the growth of unwanted infectious elements as that can ruin the implants completely. You should also carefully brush your teeth without affecting the implanted area.
- Apply ice pack: If you want to get rid of unwanted swelling and inflammation, immediately after dental implants, then nothing can be the best than homemade therapy, other than using ice packs. You should keep the ice packs just over the swollen art directly, and you can even try out this therapy multiple times in a day and will get relief instantly.
- Avoid smoking: You are not allowed to continue smoking after implants, as that can make the situation complicated, as a result, of which you might even experience dreadful consequences. You should follow different steps to completely curtail the smoking habit from your lifestyle.
- Scheduling appointments: You should meet your dentist on a frequent basis in order to make sure that everything is perfect. You can also visit your dentist in times of emergencies when you are facing tremendous pain or bleeding.