Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ankush BudhirajaYour feedback matters!
My newly born kid has ASD flow. ASD of 0.4 cm. Will he be ok after sometime. He has ostium secundum.please help
I am 50 yrs of age. Now my blood pressure is 120/80. intake olmy a tablet one every day. Please suggest me what foods I have taken to reduce my blood pressure. With regdsrabi ul islam.
I and my gf had a sex on 22 jan his last period finish on 22 or 23, dec there is any chance to got pregnant. Reply fast.
I have funci on my eye. This happens over last ten months, some time funci on face, some time on eyes and ears. This happens once in a month. What should I do?
I am a 41-year-old male and have been diagnosed with high BP since last month when my BP touched 150/110. I was given Telma 40 and a calcium channel blocker LN Bloc 5. Alongside, I was diagnosed for cholesterol and given Turbovas F, a statin-fenofibrate combo drug. However, I found the side-effects quite debilitating as there was swelling in the left ankle and perpetual pain. So I discontinued all the medications withing 26 days. I now take a herbal drug called Arjuna to control my BP. Yet, my diastolic never goes below 90. Also, today, my BP read 140/100. I am worried. What should I do?
Hello sir, I have problem of backpain during sleeping and when I getup in morning, I really feel uncomfortable and unable to stand straight, I also have shoulder problem and I do daily exercise to make perfect, please advice us to make me perfect. Thanks in advance, please advice proper medicines and tablets.
I am suffering from cold and sneeze for the last 2-4 months. I had referred 3 doctors as of now, but the cold has not yet changed. What should I do now? Is it an allergy?
I have black heads in my nose and have tried all kinds of face wash and scrubs. How to make them go away?
I am 54 years old and since last couple of months, I am having ear pain occasionally. Please advise what would be the reason as I am cleaning the ear frequently.
I am feeling dehydrated. And I want to gain weight. I exercise daily. Give me tips to gain weight. I am taking Endura mass in diet.
I am in 2nd year of my 4 year course. The hostel waters are not suitable for me and I have been experiencing hair-fall in my hostel. My friends too have the same problem. I had tonsured 1.5 months back and have been applying home-made pure and natural coconut oil since then. I have found some recovery in hair density. Kindly suggest me some good hair oil and shampoo. Earlier my hair was dense but I had acute dandruff problem, which still persists now.
Recently I faced chest pain, however all the reports are normal. Less blood and low bp. Can I take paya soup now?
For. E.g I am losing hair quickly and I tried many shampoo but it's not realy affected yet. So please tell me what I can do for my quick hair los? Give me a health advice How to stop my hair losing.
How should I improve my immune system bcz in every season I get sick and weak. I have my blood test report hemoglobin is 10.25%. What should I do to improve this. My weight is 65 kg. Height is 5.5"
My LMP was 1 st may 2016 and till date I have not got my periods I had done a pregnancy test at home on 8 th June which was negative. I also do breastfeeding to my second child. Could there b any other issues or any chances of pregnancy. I please help.
Most mental and emotional health issues are inconspicuous in nature and, therefore, cause more harm than they otherwise should, most people still live with a number of symptoms of depression without even realizing it or do little to address it. When the depressive symptoms last for more than 2 weeks and affect the individual's personal, social or occupational life, it is known as clinical depression or major depression. There is often a delay in opting for the treatment because of the social taboo associated with depression.
Depression makes a person miserable, disappointed, restless or numb for long and tedious timeframes, and is debilitating, particularly when they can't demonstrate their feelings and worries to anybody. It can meddle with their productivity and can become a concern not only in workplaces, but also in social circles.
So here's how to deal with a friend or family member in a depressed state of mind:
- Be considerate: Do understand that depression doesn't mean" trouble". Melancholy is a condition with an assortment of side effects like exhaustion, confused mind state and rest issues. These are all side effects of melancholy. Crabbiness is an exceptionally basic side effect, which once in a while is encountered by many individuals, and can lead to an expanded sensitivity. Normally, it's difficult to be sympathetic with someone who is behaving grumpily. But you need to make a conscious effort to still see the positive in depressed individuals and lead them to hope.
- Encourage and support: Try not to shame people for being negative. Dejection changes the world into a scene of pessimism. Discouraged individuals don't just focus on the negatives, but they also disregard the positives.
- Do validate: Approval can help manage a depressed state, and can wean a friend or family member out of depression. Remember that someone with dejection is not living in the same universe as you. The laws that oversee your universe don't exist in theirs. Depressed individuals require your understanding, your empathy, and your affection, considerably more when they are having a troublesome day, week or month. It is hard, but possible. Discouraged individuals value a positive backing in particular.
- Never say 'you're too much': When someone with depression is told "you're too much" particularly by somebody near them, it can send them spiralling into blame and nervousness and bitterness. Being encouraging and empowering is likewise useful.
- Be patient with the treatment process: A certain amount of trial and error in treatment is to be expected, Baer said. But the good news is that doctors can often help people with depression feel better and function better with a combination of medication and talk therapy, he added. With time and treatment, depression can lift. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.