Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur SinghYour feedback matters!
I feel sever mussle pain backside of the leg lowerside of knees in both leggs, specially at night ifeel alsomussle pain in both arms. Thanks.
Hye myself 34 years old from hyderabad I had been working as an mechanic since 4 months suddenly I had backpain dont know what to do?
As I get in morning I feel joint stiffness and after stretching somehow I get relax its happening for last few years. I got my blood test and uric acid is 7.1 and my platelets are also around 1 lac. To whom I shall consult. This is heading towards aritherities or something else. I want your consultation. Thanks
Hai Sir/Madam my wife is 7 months pregnant now at the time of sleeping she is getting back pain what may be reason? Whether it is normal or not?
My mother suffering from knee pain since 2 years, her age is 48, from knee to toe it is swelling due to severe pain please give permanent solution, please tell me some tips that I can do at home, like food exercise etc which we can do at home thank you.
I am 19 years old and I have a small problem that mostly in winter season at night times I usually get nerves get stiff and I really suffer from that pain .Is there any cure for this problem?
I am 36 years old I am suffering from back ache and neck ache and I also suffers both ankle bones pain. When I stands for 1/2an hour or more then my back aching and when I press my ankle bone I feel pain in my ankle bones. Please help me * mithilesh kr jaiswal.
What can cause pains in the bones of the feet and hand and what can also cause pains in the stomach after taking cold water.
I am 22 years old and I am feeling suffocation while pain in upper back pain from last 2 days. Also feel vertigo in movement in the morning. It comes after 2 months and sometimes takes 6 months. When I sleep left hand side then I feel good but on others position vertigo comes. This have been from last 7-8 years.
Sir, I have backbone problem. I am working more with seat due which my back pain increases day to day. Please sir give me argent advised. Thank u.
I am 20 year old I hav backache from last 1-1.5 years I use many oils lot of creams but the pain is continue. Wt I do for relief from the backache pain?
I am 45 years old having thyroid problem, I have flat foot and bone enlargement in both the feet at the bottom of feet. doctor has told me to operate me for bone enlargement please suggest me whether operation will be suitable for me or not.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.