Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur JainYour feedback matters!
Can ferteez help to improve sperm count. Doctor advised me to take this tablet for 30 days is this helpful for me.
Doc I have many pimples in my face. I have take many consultant of doctors to remove permanently. So what I do to remove permanently?
Good morning ma'am/sir. I missed my period, my LMP was 11 march-15 march. There is no previous history of any menstrual irregularity. Yesterday I went to gyanae, she conduct the upt test which is negative, and breast and pelvic exam which two are normal. I am obese, and they provide me with medroxyprogesterone acetate. And ask to conduct the test like prolactin, thyroid, GTT etc. This is happened to me first time and I am very much anxious. Pls provide an adequate health tips of good lifestyle and weight loss, what to eat or any thing else. Pls guide.
I am 20 years old. My height is 4'11, I weigh 60 kgs. I want to loose weight and also grow tall. Can I still grow tall? Also I am a vegetarian, so could you please help me with my daily food intake to help me reduce weight.
I m a 35 years female facing whole body pain specially shoulders arms and lower legs. It has maxx intensity at morning and evening. Uric acid and RA negative CRP.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day!
I was on Diane 35 and the last pill I took on 29th December. I should have got my period in a week. But I have still not got my periods. Pls advise.
I am suffering from piles. But I don't understand about treatment either I go with alopathic or ayurdevic medicine. Please guide me.
My child is normally very friendly but has been getting very aggressive of late. He bites, at times hits & throws things on the floor. We have recently appointed a nanny & he mostly seems happy with her but gets extremely agitated at times throwing tantrums. He also teething & I am trying to wean him to bottle. Even though we have been taking it as the normal adjustment period but I would request a confirmation in the case. And tips on how to handle the situation.
I have a acne problem since long time as I have an oily skin. I tried many face wash. I has even consult a doctor also few time back but have not received satisfactory result. Please advice me what can i do?
Kidney stones is a disorder of the urinary tract wherein stones form in the kidney. This happens when solid particles in the urine become concentrated; the solid particles mostly being acid and mineral salts. This disorder can affect any part of the urinary tract: from the bladder to the kidneys. The treatment for this disorder is designed depending on the severity of your symptoms.
Once affected by this disorder, pain in the lower abdominal region will be common. The pain may get aggravated when you urinate. You may also exhibit symptoms of vomiting, nausea and a constant urge to urinate. Hematuria (presence of blood in the urine) is another symptom common to this disorder.
There is no single known cause for kidney stones. These stones occur when certain solid particles such as uric acid and calcium are present in the urine in large amounts. However, certain factors that increase the risk of kidney stones are:
Family history of kidney stones
Lack of sufficient water in the body or dehydration
Eating foods which are loaded with sugar and salts
Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are natural and free from side effects. Apart from relieving the symptoms, they also help in improving your overall well-being. These remedies balance the various doshas in the body and thus, lead to improved functioning of the abdominal organs. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are
Stay hydrated: staying hydrated is the basic you can do to either prevent kidney stones or treating the condition. Dehydration is one of the most important causes for the formation of kidney stones.
Avoid certain foods: you need to avoid consumption of certain foods such as apples, tomatoes and cheese which increase the risks of kidney stones.
Exercise on a regular basis: you need to chalk down and stick to an exercise regimen to keep your weight at optimal levels. Remember that obesity is a major contributor to kidney stones.