Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur GuptaYour feedback matters!
While cutting my pubic hairs with a scissors I made a cut down there. I am 17 year old female. Pls help, I am worried.
Lower back pain at some point in time or the other has almost become inevitable in today’s world, especially because of the increasingly sedentary lifestyle that many tend to lead. Acupuncture, borrowed from the ancient domains of Chinese medicine, is often recommended by doctors as one of the foremost remedies to lower back pain.
Acupuncture requires insertion of thin sterilized needles at particular points of the body. The body has over 2000 pressure points which are connected by meridians or pathways, generating an energy flow known as ‘Qi’.
Triggering these points helps to correct and improve the energy flow, which in turn boosts overall health and helps alleviate pain. On using this therapy, the central nervous system stimulates the release of chemicals into the brain, spinal cord and muscles. These chemicals either produce bodily changes or alter one’s experience of pain to promote healing a feeling of well-being.
How acupuncture works by:
1. Accelerating the relay of the electromagnetic signals which initiate the flow of endorphins (hormones secreted by the brain) which have analgesic effects on the body.
2. Stimulating the release of a chemical in the brain, known as natural opioids, which ease the pain and induce sleep.
3. Modifying the brain chemistry by altering the release of neurohormones (hormones secreted by a group of nerve cells) and neurotransmitters (chemical messengers that relay messages within the body, from one neuron to another, known as the ‘target’ neuron, to muscle or a gland cell). Neuro-hormones affect the activity of the concerned organ or the tissue while neurotransmitters dampen the nerve impulses.
Side effects of Acupuncture:
1. If the acupuncture is carried out by a trained and an experienced acupuncturist, it is usually considered safe.
2. Adverse side-effects include ruptured organs or infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello, I have skin problems. Pimples on face & dark spots. I am doing homeopathic treatment. I want to know does homeopathic treatment works for skin problem. If yes how much time it will take to recover?
Sir I have problem during sex. I am not able to so sex more I don't know .sir starting me Bdhiya the but ab man hi nai krta kya kru. I am just 24 years old.
I'm suffering itching problem from 2 weeks, but before it was normal itching, I thought its because of bedbugs but from 2 3 days it's getting more, in office I'm suffering with same problem so I think it's not because of bedbugs. I'm not sure what is the problem, can you please suggest me what I should do.
I have greenish teeth and some times I smoke. What type of medicines should I take for whiter teeth.
Hello sir/madam, I am getting fat in neck and throat area. Sir my age is 24, weight 81. Please help. thanking you sir.
I guess i am suffering from depression. My work is suffering as i tend to take off frm office every now n then and all i do at home is sleep. Often i cry as i feel upset without any reason. I have a good job and life just facing some troubles in love life though oj thinking i dont find them that big. I do self counselling it do works but not for long time. I try going out and being with people as much as possible to feel happy. Dont know what else to do
I don't know what reason to hair fall? now I want to stop it and what can I do to grow my hair, my age is 46.
Hello Doctor! My Name is Vivek. I am aged about 30yrs. I am facing problem of forgetfulness for the last one and half year. I am unable to remember anything. Oftenly I take mental tensions and I am facing some panic situations. Please suggest me what should I do. Thank you. Vivek.
Hello sir I am feeling pain on my finger after cutting my nails I think its a infection what should I do?
From the beginning of the day let us start walking 4 kms everyday.
In present lifestyle we are not exposed to enough sunlight; no exercise and therefore, sexual imbalances occur.
1. Everybody is eligible to eat whatever they like when they brisk walk for at east 4 kms every day, walk in fresh air daily in garden or top of your building.
2. No exposure to sunlight -> no'D' vitamin. And due to the lack of 'D' vitamin, people get many diseases, so let us start getting some sunlight.
Above two tips keeps us fit and healthy, so take initiation be fit and be healthy in sixteen.