Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am anurag sharma 31 years of age, from last few weeks after I recently got married on 25/02/15, I observe less firm erection, that too not long lasting, tightness is less. I was under deep depression/ trauma after getting cheated with my wife as she has hidded great facts, which was not acceptable to me, suddenly after his incident I observed this problem of less hard erection along with my bp sooted up, in addition to that I was detected with high blood sugar before 8 years. I am a over weight man of 100 kg with ht of 5'11' physical activities are less. And from last 3 years I am working with dept. Of atomic energy, as engineer in a nuclear reactor. Some times get exposed to moderate radiation which is well under acceptable limits. And I was using tobacco products from the teen age. Which got very much enhanced during this stressful period just after marriage. My penial droppler scan & siemen analysis test did not show any abnormality. What should I do now to improve my erection quality. And what is the actual cause of this problem from among all probable causes I listed above. Please advice. The remedy & solution.
Is this cough syrup safe for a pregnant lady. Dabur honitus. .is it safe or not. Waiting for the respond..
Hi doctors whenever I text to my gf or think about sex my sperms are coming out please tell me some medicine name to stop this problem and cure it.
I have pigmentation marks, freckles, melasma problem on my face, n want to improve skin glow n wrinkles. So what is good n affordable treatment for it.
Hello sir im chinmay of age 26 I had too much pain in my teeth and swelling too please hepl me thank you.
Its been 6 months I gave birth to a baby and now am suffering from Having dry lips .muscle cramps ,joint pains what would be possible reason.
Hallo doctors I am a 22 years old guy and I am suffering from gastric problem in my stomach, due to this my stomach I always facing different problem. And feeling weakness. Please give some suggestions Thanks!
i am 41 years male. suffering from heel pain & arthritis from last 6 months Kindly suggest me some effective Ayurvedic & Homeopathy medicine.
Hello sir i am 23 years old any problem if I sleep 3 hrs a day taking healthy food and doing minimum exercise.
Hello doctor. I am 17 years old. And I have got many grey hairs in my this age. So please tell me about some foods and fruits to eat, so that I can make my hairs black again and plus I should make my hairs soft healthy and shiny without grey hairs. And also if there is any possible remedy at home, so please suggest me that remedy to make my grey hairs black again. So doctor its my request that please tell me foods, fruits and some remedies for home to reduce my grey hairs completely and bring my black hairs back.
My baby is 5 and half months old. She is vomiting continuously. I gave domstal even though she is vomiting continuously. What shall I do please tell me.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.