Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hi I am 31 year old male. I am getting sleep problem. Sometimes I find it difficult to fall asleep. Sometimes if I fall asleep also the sleep suddenly breaks in between night and then its difficult to fall asleep. I am taking Aswagandharista as prescribed by a doctor but still its not getting treated. Please suggest me some tips or medication to resolve the issue.
Whenever I am having sex. I am getting out too early (i. E in 10 seconds). My penis tip is touching her body and she make my cum in a few seconds. Now I am getting worried what will I do after my marriage?
My name is sarju I have constipation problem I tried some medicine please suggest me some effective medicines.
I am daily using net in the night between 11 pm to 1 am after that I gonna try to sleep but waking whole night I didn't sleep till 4 am. This problem occurred last 3 months. Please help me?
Sir, mere bhi body m Kai Ganth(lump) hai Jo dard to nai hote but unke no. Badh Rahe hai or mughe bahut tension ho Raha hai Kya Karun please bataiye sir.
Hello sir I am Rita I am 25 yrs old girl I have suffering from white hair problem so what should I do.
Hello I am 25 years old boy. Having pimple skin with spots, pimples are gone but spots and khadde hai, kaise sof skinn kare, khadde zyada hai complete case kare.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hey! There is a white layer that has covered almost my tongue! What should I do to cure that! Please suggest me some remedies! Home remedy preferable!
Dear sir I am 44 years old. Out weight incresse and fat collectrd in abdomen. Kindly suggest me for maintain and loss of abdomen size.
I cannot see straight by my right doctor say that its HV one mthd by doing a simple surgery so I want to how much money it can be.
M having this vaginal bleeding after 12 days of taking an ipill. Shud I be worried about pregnancy? It was my 1st sex n my guy never ejaculated. It was just his precum on my vagina. Since I dint wanted to take risk. I took an ipill. Later again after 6 days of taking an ipill my guy went a little inside with his precum!(not sure if he had precum) shud I be worried abt pregnancy?
Monsoon is happily welcomed by one and all after a hot summer. But the immunity of the body is reduced in this season as it makes our body defenseless to a lot of diseases that are generally associated with the monsoon season. The temperature at a place goes down when it rains, but it brings along uninvited mosquitoes. Hence, our body immunity must be boosted so that it becomes resistant to any disease. The most prevalent diseases that occur due to a mosquito bite are dengue, malaria, brain fever and filaria.
Methods to treat mosquito bites in monsoon: Water stagnation is caused due to rain and the stagnated water acts as an excellent breeding ground for mosquitoes. Even any pond with still water can produce mosquitoes easily in just 4 days. Mosquito coils and repellents are not that very effective, and they cannot captivate these invaders totally. It is best to make use of home remedies that are helpful as well as harmless than using mosquito repellants that contain chemicals in them.
Effective and simple remedies to treat mosquito bites:
The after effects of a mosquito bites are not only annoying, but also very harmful and it is better that mosquito bites are treated by use of home remedies:
- The most effective anti-itch remedy that can be used to treat a mosquito bite is the use of Ammonia. The acidity or the pH of the skin is changed and ammonia is known to oppose chemical reactions that cause the itching. Dry cotton can be moistened by use of Ammonia and applied to the affected area.
- The other effective method that can be used to treat a mosquito bite is rubbing alcohol on the affected area. Alcohol cures the itch and is even known to minimize the swelling. Alcohol can be poured directly on the affected area or can be applied with cotton.
- Hydrogen Peroxide is an excellent antiseptic that is used to prevent any infection caused due to mosquito bites. It is very important that Hydrogen Peroxide is applied in the right way to reduce the swelling and redness. It is an effective remedy that can be used for kids as well.
- Soap can also be applied on the affected area to provide relief and in case of any irritation, it is better to wash off the area with water immediately.
- To minimize the discomfort caused due to a mosquito bite, toothpaste can be applied to that area. Toothpaste that contains menthol, peppermint as well as baking soda is good for treating a mosquito bite.
There are many other such products that are readily available at home and that can be used to treat mosquito bites like garlic, table salt, ketchup, garlic and cocktail sauce.