Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur GuptaYour feedback matters!
Due to rainy season and cold atmosphere my ear feel like got blocked. But I can hear well, still it feels quite strange, so provide solution for making ear free.
I am 21 years old and I have cold 12 months a year. I have sensitive throat and nose and if I eat something cold or drink cold water, then I get tonsills. Due to tonsills perhaps I get cold. I have taken levocentrozone to control cold but I don't know if this is a permanent remedy or temporary.
- Homeopathy is one of the popular alternatives that have proved successful in the treatment of both mild and severe snoring.
- Extra tissue in the throat can vibrate as you breathe in air in your sleep, causing you to snore. People who are overweight, obese often have extra bulky throat tissue. Genetic factors that can cause snoring include extra throat tissue as well as enlarged tonsils, large adenoids, long soft palate or long uvula.
- Most of the homeopathic cures for snoring break down the mucus, reduce the inflammation in the nasal passages, clear up the lungs and prevent colds that can have an adverse effect on snoring. Most of the herbs used in the preparation of homeopathic snoring cures reduce the swelling in the throat and nasal pathways helping you breathe better and sleep well.
- You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.
I am having a sore throat, I have taken congestion relief cough syrup but had no effect. What should I do?
I am 26 years actually I hv pain in my ear. Can you suggest me which type of medicine I should take.
Everyday morning when I wake up I am sneezing at least 10 times. When I go near smoke or dust I sneeze continuously and get cold and throat pain and sinus.
My brother has been feeling dizzy these days and felt unconscious two times. What can be the possible reason for this?
I am having tinnitus problem. Ringing sounds in ear for 5-10 min every now and then. Sometimes ear wax also develops. I can ear but sometimes not clearly. Age 30 weight 45kg. Height 5.6"
Feeling something like lump in throat food are swallow but when mucus swallow I feel like that. What should i do?
I have sinusitis and migraine which is really severe could you please help me to get rid of it permanantly ?
I have dizziness while turning my head to side Had vertigo Last year similar symptoms Taking VERTIN 16 mg twice a day Still feel dizzy while sleeping turning head N Walking .Please advise.
I think I hav acidity problems. Coz, aftr having my meal, I experience a lot of burps. And that to as if the food is gonna come out. I also feel that the food is till my throat. So I dnt hava satisfied burp. And I mostly feel the fire inside my stomach and the chest area. Please suggest a quick remedies Thankyou.
Rhinitis , allergy to delhi air i guess along with sinusitis. Severe Nodular cystic acen , myopia with weak eye muscles and number of eye still increasing , right now its -9 Diopter , age 27
Hello, Each time i turn sides, I get a vertigo on the right side. It Happens also when i sit up from a lying position . Whats happening ? Thanks
Sinusitis is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses. The inflammation could be caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus. The infection may also be the result of an allergic or autoimmune reaction - when the immune system attacks healthy cells.
Causative factors for Sinusitis:
- The common cold
- Allergic rhinitis
- Small growths in the lining of the nose called nasal polyps
- A deviated septum, which is a shift in the nasal cavity
Types of Sinusitis:-
- Acute sinusitis:Usually starts with cold like symptoms such as a runny, stuffy nose and facial pain. It may start suddenly and last 2-4 weeks.
- Subacute sinus:Inflammation usually lasts 4 to 12 weeks.
- Chronic inflammation: Symptoms last 12 weeks or longer.
- Recurrent sinusitis: Happens several times a year.
Symptoms of Acute Sinusitis:
- Facial pain or pressure
- Stuffy nose
- Runny nose
- Loss of smell
- Cough or congestion
- Bad breath
- Fatigue Dental pain
Symptoms of Chronic Sinusitis:
- You may have these symptoms for 12 weeks or more
- A feeling of congestion or fullness in face
- A nasal obstruction or nasal blockage
- Pus in the nasal cavity
- Runny nose or discolored postnasal drainage.
How Homoeopathy helps to cure for Sinusitis?
Homeopathic medicines can be of great help in the treatment of Sinusitis. The natural Homeopathic mode of treatment aims at rebuilding the body’s immunity to Sinusitis. The Homeopathic treatment for sinusitis can completely cure the chronicity and recurrence of Sinusitis. Chronic Sinusitis stands the best chance of being cured by Homeopathy. The Homeopathic treatment of sinusitis is far superior as it does not resort to any strong medicines or antibiotics. The homeopathic medicine for sinusitis is mild and has the additional benefit that it does not cause any side effect at all.
Commonly indicated Homoeopathic remedies:
Belladonna: Throbbing pains in the front part of the head that come on suddenly and tend to leave suddenly only to return are characteristic of children who need this medicine.
HEPARSulphur:Rarely indicated at the beginning of a sinusitis condition. Children begin sneezing and then develop sinusitis from the least exposure to cold air. Their nasal discharge is thick and yellow. The nostrils become very sore from the acrid discharge, and their nasal passages become sensitive to cold air.
Kali bich:The distinguishing feature of children with sinusitis who need this medicine is that they have a thick, stringy nasal discharge. They have extreme pain at the root of the nose that is better by applying pressure there. The bones and scalp feel sore. Dizziness and nausea when rising from sitting and the severe pain may lead to dimmed vision.
Mercurius:These children feel as though their head was in a vise. The pains are worse in open air, from sleeping, and after eating and drinking. The pains are also aggravated by extremes of hot and cold temperature. The scalp and the nose become very sensitive to the touch. Their teeth feel long and painful, and they may salivate excessively.