Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 64 yrs old lady. I started with problem of hearing along with peculiar sounds 3 yrs back. Gradually it got bad and was diagnosed tinnitus. Now since last 15 days hearing problem has occured especially at noisy places. And there is breezy noise continuosly, day and night. Sugesstion appreciated. Thanks
I am 6 month pregnant. What I should I do. I had dizziness and vomiting, motion at a same time. Sleeping also not there. My blood percentage is 57.
I got a pimple in my left ear. What may be the reasons and pls tell me the solution bcs it is paining I am not feeling well I think I may have fever and I consulted to a doctor and he has consulted me disprin paracetamol. How to maintain our health such that we can maintain our body.
What are the symptoms of Tonsils. What precautions are to be taken to control the disease. Why Tonsils occur to us.
I am suffering from recurrent tonsillitis with pus, with fever every 25-30 days Since last 1.5 years As I am a medical student (final Year M. B. B. S.) It is affecting my studies Should I go for Tonsillectomy? Which technique would be best for the operation? I have also tried homeopathic medicine for a year but it didn't show any effect.
I have a friend who used dog ear drops with name as calm ear in her nose. Suddenly realized and washed it thoroughly. Is it necessary to seek doctor advice or can relax on it.
I suffer from sore throat every seasonal change. I go to gym and when my throat gets infected all my gains in gym are lost. Please help.
Can I get laser sinus surgery after 6 months if rhinoplasty (nose job). Also the report and result of my CT PNS scan are pretty bad with mucous formation of right side much and less in left?
I have a very flat nose.Can it be corrected with nose filling to make it shape it instead of rhinoplasty.How much it might cost ?
My dad is unable to swallow food. He has to drink a sip of water every time he chews food His throat muscles also contract at times when he speak. And his jaw also gets a bit weird shape while speaking. What disease it can be and what can be the cure.
When I am sleeping. I remain usually well but early in morning my nose starts sneezing very badly like allergy.
I am 26 years old, and suffering from sour throat, this problems occurs many times like twice a month. I visited many ENT specialist got relif but again the problem occurs after some days. Its like I am not able to eat anything oily even not cold water.
I am 21 year old. A pinhole is created in my eardrum due to water in pond. Frequently water is coming out of my ear. I consult to my doctor they suggest me to use serlox D, ceferite-500, montas-L and pentab-40. Is this useful?
My mother had lot of pain in right ear. She consulted with an ENT doctor. He said ear infection But it is very severe pain No need to worry about it? Please help.
I am suffering from cold in every winter days. Feeling lazy and my nose is block always. I use otrivin nasal drop. If there is any homeopathic medicine available kindly inform me.
I am 21 years old Sir I have throat problem every night it is very paining please give any solution.
I feel like tired and dizziness always .im really depressed. Is this cause due to regular masturbation or some other problem .kindly help me to rule out this situation.
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.