Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnkithaYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have alot of. Pores in my face is there anything to clear the pores pls suggest doctor. And suggest some face wash. Also pls doc thank you.
I am having pimples in my face. How to get rid of it how to clear the pimples and how to make it oky.
Sir how to remove marks and blemishes from face. I also want to remove dark circles so please advice me on this part.
Sir/madam I have hot frequent hair loss and my age is 22 years. What I have to take precautions plus give m suggestions for ointments of b half of this.
Hello. I am a 17 year old male teenager. And my skin is getting dark. So doctor suggested me to use Melaglow plus. So I have a question that I have beard on my face so if this cream gets applied there so will it be any effect or it will change my beard's colour as we do bleach and it changes colour of our hair and change to golden from black Please reply me soon. And also does this cream have any side effects?
I am have nodule acne, as far many doctors have told me. I have been eating isotroin 20 mg from an allopathic doctor for more than one year. Then I have switched to homeopathic for about 5 months but the condition is not much of different. It really hurts and I feel bad showing my face to others. I have tried natural methods as well but still situation doesn't gets much better. Can anyone please help me? I have dandruff. a lot.
Sir after bath when I use comb. I lose many of my hairs. Can you please tell me. How can I save my hairs.
Hello sir. Do you know about wart? Give the brief description about warts? Is warts are harmful? Is there any cure for warts? Is warts are contaminous? Is they spread from one person to another person? Generally how the warts are affected?
I am 28 years old male and I have acne and oily face I tired to use medicines and treatment but no results found, what can I do?
I am 20 years old male I have one problem. Someone beat kidding me. In skins some thing dot dot created after 10 mins its gone.
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.