Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ankita Wanchoo
Submit a review for Dr. Ankita WanchooYour feedback matters!
I am 10 th week pregnant. Can I take supplements of amway if yes then wht kind of tablets can I take.
I am suffering from herpex at my outer skin of penis time to time since 10 years or more. It reoccurs about 2-3 months time and I take Herpex 800 DT for temporary period. I am 51, male,74 kg. Pl advice me if there is better cure or treatment available?
Hi, I am 35 years old male. My wife is 28 years. We got married 5 years ago. One child born. He is 4 years old. But we had a sum family problem. Lost 7 months. So we are saparet living to gather. We don't have any physical contact and phone contact also. She lived in a pg. other place for their b ed education. She say she only comes after his education complete otter 2 years. With out permission she go away from me. With her family support. Also my son in wife's, mothers house. My question is how I control my sexual humblenes. Now a days my mind diverts other girls for sex. My question. Is it possible should she also lived with out sex for 2 years. She not agree to come back. Is it possible for both men and women (coupals) lived with out sex for long periods?
I want to delay my period till 13th of next month which due on 3rd of next month with norlut-n, what is the ideal dosage do procure the desired results also when should I start taking it?
Hello doctor, I went to a gynaecologist and she told me to do surgical abortion as the baby is beating but I am scared. I want to do medical abortion at home. Is the risk in medical abortion very high now? Please recommend me the best thing to do asap.
As we know summer is going to start means it is end of winter. It generally starts from March till June. This is hottest season.
Our god has beautiful creation that food given to us according to season. Here I want to discuss about fruit which we should must consume during summer season. They protect from dehydration and keep nourished more than ever:-
1: Mango: This is the kung of all fruits. Specially it is summer fruit. IT contains 81 gm of water, 0.6 gm of protein, 0.4 gm of protein, 17 gm of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and some antioxidants. It prevent constipation, manage heart problem, Treat anaemia, contribute in hair growth.
2: Watermelons: Containing 95.8 gm of water and very little carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamins. This is rich source of iron about 8 gm .It contains lycopene which makes our skin young and prevent cancer.
3: Muskmelon: Musk melons are a powerhouse of health. It containing so many nutrients like Carbohydrate, Protein, Dietary Fibre, Sodium, Vitamin, Folic Acid, Niacin, calcium, magnesium, potassium, Carotenoids. It has a super high percentage of water, available in summer give cooling and hydrating effect. Their seeds contain many health benefits as well.
4: Grapes: One of the best fruit for summer containing 79 % water, vitamins, minerals. A poly-phenolic phytochemical compound (a antioxidants) found which protect from heart disease, nerve disease, Alzheimer, Anaemia, viral and fungal disease. It contains those nutrients which are equivalent to mother milk.
5: Lychee: A juicy fruit lychee have been said treasure of nutrients like carbohydrate, vit-C, vit-A, vit—B complex, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, etc. These are best for skin health i.e pimples and wrinkles. They also contain betacarotein, oligonol which keep our heart healthy. They are best remedy for cancers, cough, cold, sore-throat and also helpful in weight reduction.
My wife is a mother of six month old baby and now she is pregnant again (check by velocity test card) so what can we do now and we don't want another baby now Oly. So what can we do. She is breastfeeding for the baby. please suggest me.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible.