Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AnkitaYour feedback matters!
I am 22years old and my new teeth is coming it is very painful from the last 4 days and not able to have food.
I have horrible hunger breath problem. Whenever I am hungry, my breath starts stinking a lot. When I wake up, I brush my teeth and just after a few minutes there is horrible bad breath. Then after eating something, the bad breath is under control. But whenever I feel hungry it starts stinking again. What to do to get rid of it. Food is not available everywhere. I can not sit in classes for long time.
I am 28 Y old Male. I have done tongue release surgery 6 days ago. I have trouble with: 1. Tip my tongue has a tingling sensation and Lower back of teeth has a tingling sensation3. While stretching the tongue, I am still feeling the pain. 4. I have excess saliva in my mouth.
I am always troubled by tooth ache as soon as I eat chocolate or sweets. Tough I brush twice a day I m not satisfied with it. Please help me to sought out this problem.
Sir. Mam.meri problem bad breath hai. Lagbhag problem 1 year se ho rhi hai. Pahle mai dhyan nhi diya baad me pata chala aesi problem h mujhe. Sir maine doctor ko dikhya to unhone bola daant saaf karne bola hai. But kuch log bol rhe hai. Dental pe effect padega. Sir maine bahut mouthwash use kya lekin fark nhi pada kuch bhi. Bahut pareshan hu sir mai apne friends se baat nhi kr pa rha hu yahi problem se please sir help.
I am 32 years old, I have a problem i. E bad smell coming from mouth, I read some sites in online, it has bowl infection symptoms, please give solution for this problem.
I am divorced April 2009 then I am not married yet and I have no sex. Till I am tobbaco chewing, tention. My acidity is high. And gum recetion. And bad breath. I am quit chewing tobacco. And drink lots of water Pls help to stop bad breath. Thank you.
Hello, I am 34 y old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need to water. What should I do?
Hi, I am 19 years old and my teeth is not aligned properly I could not afford braces is there is another way? Please reply. Thanks you.
I have teeth problem. They are irregular shaped. Two in the front are big and some small. Please suggest any way other than braces and it also should not have any future problem. Thankyou.
It started to bleed with my mouth and my neck gets pain when I cry or shout, what should I do? What is it and how to prevent it?
During the day when i ate any preservative food or i ate once WALLNUT in the middle of night MY TONGUE GETS SWOLLEN TO THE EXTENT THAT IT FILLS THE MOUTH I RUSHED TO HOSPITAL AND GET INJETED AVIL + EFFCORLIN(steroid) or DECDEN injection IV. THIS HAS HAPPENED coulple of times. ONCE the same allergic reaction happened in the THROAT and got agin INJECTED AVIL with STEROID.With GARGLES frequently of BETNISOLTab PL SUGGEST any blood test to find out what exactly is cause what exactly is the cause At times when i had 2 drinks of whisky the ALLERGIC reactions happens on HAND gets SWOLLEN with Rash EVEN IT IS DIFFICULT TO CLOSE THE fist. Pl help I AM FED UP OF THIS AND UNABLE TO EAT FOOD,I AM SCARED OF ALERGIC REACTION
Hi Doc. My upper teeth are in same order and they are little bit outside. My age is 18+. Can you tell me that my teeth come in same order in how much time.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.