Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit VermaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sever back pain which radiates through whole leg (sciatica) what is the treatment to ged rid of 24 hours continuous pain. please help.
I wants to tell you about my hands and legs problem. I fell very pain in my body and fell some hesitation. Please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can fell some relief in my body?
Sir I fill pain in my left leg but why I Don't know so why this should be happen please let me give suggestion.
I am a male patient aged 80 years suffering from severe pain in both knee joints. At times there is aches in whole bodies.
My age is 22 years some days ago I had pain in my one leg now it is happening in my second leg also in my legs thigh veins of the leg and knee it is happening like my blood circulation is not doing properly.
Hi Doctors, I want to ask a question, I have pain in my left leg and feet. What could be the reason for that. And what should I do to get rid of it. Im 56 years old. Thanks.
I have pain in left side of chest with shoulder when I do rest not pain when I am doing exercise I have done 4 time ecg and 2 d echo both are normal my cholesterol is 179 and ldl is 129 and hdl is 52 and vldl is 15 and trigelcride is 79 and non hdl is 125 homocysteine is 39 vitamin b12 deficiency and vta mene d too.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.