Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ankit Chaudhary
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I have a two white patches at under tongue in my mouth and one white patch on side of tongue. My stomach was not clear fresh properly from few days what can I do I also take B complex capsule.
A thin layer of material placed over a tooth to protect its surface or improves its appearance is known as veneer. Dental veneers are a popular treatment for transforming your smile’s overall appearance. Placement of dental veneers can dramatically improve your smile and appearance. Most people believe that veneers are a single treatment when there are actually many types of veneer you can avail.
Some common types of veneers include—
Composite Veneers: Composite veneers are more commonly done. These are adjusted and sculpted during the dentist appointment. Cracked or chipped tooth, small cosmetic problems are usually fixed with composite veneers.
Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are expensive, but the effect they have on your smile is worth every penny. Porcelain veneer treatment involves multiple trips to the dentist’s office. They are stain-resistant and are more durable than other veneers.
Types of Dental Problems That Veneers Fix-
Veneers are routinely used to fix:
- Teeth that are discolored -- either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
- Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)
The advantages of veneers are as follows:
They give a natural appearance to your teeth.
The tissues of the gum can tolerate porcelain well.
Porcelain veneers are resistant to stains.
The porcelain colour can be chosen to make dark teeth appear whiter.
Veneers offer a traditional approach in transforming the shape and colour of a tooth; they don’t normally require the intensive shaping before the procedure, like dental crowns do.
Veneers offer an aesthetic dental substitute.
I am 20 year old. On the brush time bludding in my mouth. And my skins above the teeth are cutted, as like as paria in my teeth what I can do? I use the synsodine toothpaste.
My one tooth is bent inwards. I don't want to use braces as someone told me that two other tooths from the corners will be removed for that. I heard of something called hard push up which is done manually by doctor and is time taking. Please suggest me on that.
I have a whitish coated tongue which looks hairy on the upper part. This has resulted into difficulty in speaking. My words do not come out clearly. I have this problem for couple of years. I need a pink healthy tongue. Can any one please help?
When I drink cold water or even mild water and have tangy eatables there is shooting pain in my teeth and its not in all the teeth the one which is having cavity is the only teeth which causes shooting pain sooo is ds dangerous.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.