Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife is suffered from pcos and thyroid ,she is 29 now and we are trying for a baby since 2.6 years, we got married in Feb 2014. Since then she is on continuous medication, she had 3 follicular study but the size of the egg does not increase .on 13th day her ET was 6 mm RT FOLLICLE 9*9 mm LT. OV was 9*9 mm after taking Injection FSH 150 IU. What's her chances of getting pregnant. What other effective treatment should we try, please suggest.
My last period date is 9/11/2016 .and end on 14/11/2016. And I had done sex on 19/11/2016. And take I pill in 3 hour after sex. And now its 28/nov/2015 and periods still not come? What happen is that?
I am a 26 Years Female, and I have PCOS Condition, I have kept my weight in check and have a hard time keeping weight in control. Periods are regular most of the time. But want to find a more permanent solution.
I have hyper acidity for the last 20 years I did my endoscopic test as well as barium swallow test the result shows Hiatal hernia, I am taking antibiotics omezprazol 10 mg for the same period of 20 years, advice some treatment asap.
Bulimia Nervosa is an eating disorder which is marked by the tremendous compulsion to binge eat, and then adopt extreme measures to avoid putting on weight. It usually affects men and women of all ages. Bulimia Nervosa makes you extremely restless, when all you think about is how to undo the binge eating.
Signs that you are suffering from Bulimia
- You are unable to stop eating
- You consume food very secretively when nobody is around
- You eat till you almost feel sick
- You rarely eat normally; you either overeat, or you go on a fast
- You exercise vigorously after eating to burn off the calories
- You use a lot of laxatives, or enemas
- You try to vomit out the food you have consumed because you feel guilty
- You have a very poor image and perception about your own body.
- You have low self esteem, and you consider yourself to be worthless and unattractive
Physical signs of Bulimia Nervosa
- Scars on the knuckles or hands; from trying to run your finger down your throat to induce vomiting.
- Saggy and puffy cheeks
- Discolored teeth; from throwing up every time after you have binge eaten
- You experience very frequent fluctuations in weight
Risk factors with Bulimia Nervosa
Bulimia Nervosa is a very complex psychological issue, and the following factors tend to increase the risk of this disease:
- Gender - Women are more likely to suffer from bulimia than men.
- Age - Bulimia normally affects people in their late teens and early adulthood.
- Biology - Bulimia may also be linked genetically, with evidence that if you have close relatives with this disorder, you are more likely to suffer as well. Deficiency of the chemical serotonin in the brain might also play a leading role.
- Media and peer pressure - Media has this tendency to feature skinny models and this adversely affects the youth who tend to be guided by what the media projects.
- Sports or other artistic pressures - If you are an actor, or a dancer, there are higher chances of you suffering from Bulimia if you are encouraged to eat less and exercise a lot more to be in shape all the time.
Hai sir / madam my wife is 6 weeks pregnant can we participate in sex normally. Upto which month we participate in sex? Please advise me.
I had miscarriage last year and not conceived yet. My gynic says it's an unexplained infertility. What are the chances of being pregnant again?
Cucumbers are a real health treasury. They're rich in nutrients which can fight off even the most detrimental illnesses, including cancer. Also, cucumbers are highly beneficial for the quality of the skin and hair. This veggie is highly efficient in the removal of toxins and hydration of the whole body.
Cucumbers are 95% water. So, this vegetable is one of the best foods for deep hydration of the organism. Also, cucumbers will supply the body with the most important vitamins. Furthermore, these veggies will stimulate your metabolism and aid in the removal of additional body fat. They are a great source of dietary fiber and water, which makes them highly beneficial in the excretion of toxins.
Bad breath is a common problem that affects both women and men. Luckily, cucumbers are the perfect solution. Namely, slice one piece of cucumber, put it in your mouth, and hold it for 30 seconds. Thanks to the anti-bacterial properties, the cucumber will destroy all the bacteria causing the bad breath.