Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjula GaurYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and I have got married before 3 months and my periods are not regular its not on same date as it was before marriage.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My brother is 30 years old. He is currently facing an issue due to constipation. He suddenly feels hungry and gets anxious if he does not eat. Also he sweats a lot. And is getting mouth ulcers very frequently. For mouth ulcers he is taking the b complex tablets which do help reduce the problem. He is addicted to tobacco.
I am 20 years old and I had sex with my guy on 3rd feb and I was getting down regularly till 30 april that was my last periods and after that for two months I am not getting down is this pregnancy?
I am 42 years male. Married since 15 years. We have no child. We need a children. Please suggest me some good medicine or doctor.
My wife is pregnant 2nd time n test confirmed 15 days before. Her weight is 75 kgs now. We have kid of 2.5 years age. How to manage self weight so tht she doesn't increase too much during pregnancy.
How does doctors come to know by just checking the patient that she is pregnant. I mean without any test or sonography?
1. Appetite Problem - Make a paste of citron adding rock salt in it and take it daily. Or take ginger chips with lemon and rock salt before Meal.
2. Chronic constipation : In condition as stool are the location in intestion since long, has to take garlic in additional quantity in diet regularly.
3 Fracture - In any type of fracture tie a bandage first and take laxadi gugal or abhadi gugal 2 tabs twice a day which can make healing faster
4. Rheumatoid Arthritis - In the case of Rheumatoid Arthritis there is a lots of pain and swelling in small joints which increased in morning. In this type of condition start castor oil one spoon with decoction of Dry ginger once a day. And apply Dry ginger and Gugal as paste.
It's been 7 months from my marriage. And I have never used any precaution nor my wife take any pills. But she has not conceived yet. What should we do? Any suggestions?
My daughter is 13 year old in 2015 she started their periods first three month she have normal periods after that she stop their periods I start their ayurvedic treatment but still she don't start their periods she diagnose pcocd in overy what time she take to normalize their periods.
Hello mam. Married since six months. We are sexually involved since six months regularly. But I am not getting pregnant. We both want child. What to do now. Please advice.
Dr. Please clarify the following items, What is Hyper stimulation ovaries Syndrome? Is it curable? Is it controlled by yoga and exercises?
Dear madam. Meri vagina me sex ke bad bahut jalan hoti he mujhe kya karna chaiye or turant bathroom bhi krne jana padta.
An addiction is a dependence on a certain substance, activity, or behavior. There are many different types of addictions, including dependencies on over-the-counter (otc) and prescription medications, illegal drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products. Sex addiction is a psychological disorder that involves an unhealthy preoccupation with sexuality or an obsession with sexual activity and/or romantic love.
Sex addiction also is called
Compulsive sexual behavior
The term erotomania is used to describe a delusion (false belief or expectation) of being loved by a particular person.
Sexual addiction usually begins as normal, healthy sexuality; however, sex addicts experience chemical and physical (i. E, physiological) changes in the brain that result in an inability to control sexual urges and behavior. For people who are addicted to sex, sexual desire (arousal) and sexual pleasure often replace close, loving (i. E, intimate) relationships. In many cases, sex addicts use sexual behavior to avoid dealing with painful feelings, such as loneliness, low self-esteem, and fear of rejection.
Differences in the way human sexually is viewed in various cultures, societies, and religions throughout the world make it difficult to develop a universal definition of sex addiction. Therefore, overall incidence and prevalence of the condition is not easy to determine.
Sexual addiction occurs in both men and women. It is diagnosed more often in men, but this may be because women seek treatment for sex addiction less frequently. Sex addiction may be more common today than in the past. This may be related to the widespread availability of the internet, which provides easy access to pornography (i. E, pornographic websites) and opportunities for cybersex (i. E, virtual sexual relationships conducted through computers), and sexual images in the media (e. G, television, movies, music videos).
Sexual addiction can occur in people of any sexual orientation (also called sexual preference). People who have sexual relationships with members of the opposite gender (i. E, heterosexuals), people who have sexual relationships with members of the same gender (i. E, homosexuals), and people who have sex with members of both genders (i. E, bisexuals) may develop an addiction to sex.