Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjula Gaur
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjula GaurYour feedback matters!
My period date is 15th of the months but in February it come on 26th feb 2018 and I had unprotected sex on 5th march and after 8 hours I took unwanted 72 medicine but unfortunately again next day I had unprotected and after 9 hours I took again unwanted 72 medicine. And now I have bleed 15th to 17th march. Why bleeding come after 9 days and can I pregnant? And Today I got bleeding please please give me in all answer in detail.
Is Myocyst M is a folic acid tablet because I'm under pregnancy treatment so doctor prescribed this tablet.
Hi doctor, Does lips swelling is side effect of Unwanted 72? and this is the only side effect that I am getting. Will that pill really work?
1. Never Skip breakfast: One mantra to stay fit is to never miss your breakfast. Eating a protein-rich breakfast helps you maintain weight and you won?t feel hungry during your day when at
2. Consume whole grains - Prefer eating whole wheat, bajra, oats, ragi, brown rice instead of stuff made with refined corns, refined wheat or white rice.
3. Eat More Meals - Have small meals between breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat fruits, sprouts, roasted or boiled stuff instead of lays, biscuits or namkeen packets. This will help you keep a check on your weight and diet in control.
4. Avoid Aerated Drinks/Cold Drinks - Avoid cold drinks or packaged fruit juices as they contain lot of sugar which is not good for your health. Instead you can make nimbu pani, chaas, or coconut water to keep yourself hydrated.
5. Eat at Home - We have tendency to eat outside whenever we get a chance. With our lifestyle, we should be careful to order healthy food even when eating outside. Always prefer to eat home-made food. If eating outside, prefer ordering dishes which are boiled or roasted instead of fried. Dishes full with oil or butter directly affect your cholesterol levels.
I am married I am having pcos from the time of my menstruation started. I have lost my weight. I came from 86 kgs to 69 kgs for getting pregnant. I have taken hsg 75 injections in my last cycle it worked out well and my follicle developed unfortunately I could not succeed in getting pregnant again in this cycle I have taken hsg 75 injections but it did not worked my follicle developed up to 9 mm only. My gynaecologist proffered me to go to fertility specialist but I am very much afraid that if I go to fertility’s specialist they will make me to take Ivf treatment but I want to conceive by taking medicines I am very much afraid if the fertility specialist will prefer me with injections or some other medicines r they wii directly tell me to take ivf. I have also another doubt will laparoscopy helps me get pregnant.
Doctor I did hpt on my 40th day of periods it's shown negative. So we go for consultation doctors said me that now only egg is broken so wait for few days. My family not satisfy with this so they take me to another doctor on the next day. They give me cycloreg tab for 3 days. After 10 days also I am not getting my period. Is this possible for pregnancy.
Hello doc, from last 7 months I am trying to conceive bt could not. Reports are ok of mine and husband. But nothing happening. Married for 2 and half yrs. My periods are also regular. Bt wat I am marking is from last some months I feel uneasy and pain in back and stomach much before my period starts. Around 10 days before. This month my period is due at 14th. But from last three days I am feeling uneasy. My upper part of stomach specially last portion wer chest finishes and upper part of stomach starts, in the middle part, is aching. If someone presses lightly there I feel good. This time pain has increased. Pain during periods is normal to me. But much before periods is only giving frustration tats too am noticing after mrg .wat may be the cause. Periods or gas I do not understand. But pain feel is same. Why also not conceiving tat is another strain. Pls help.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a process of fertilization in which eggs (ova) from a woman's ovary are removed. They are combined with sperm outside the body in a laboratory procedure, and then the fertilized egg (zygote) is transferred to the same or another woman’s uterus for a successful pregnancy.
IVF is one of the several assisted reproductive techniques (ART) used to help infertile couples to conceive a child.
Causes of Infertility
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Hormonal imbalance
- Women with ovulation disorder
- Uterine fibroids
- In the man, low sperm count or poor quality sperm
- Genetic disorder
Two procedures are done to gain access to ovaries
- It involves inserting the needle through the vagina (transvaginally). With the help of an ultrasound machine, the physician guides the needle to the location of the ovaries
- In the other procedure, called laparoscopy, a small thin tube with a viewing lens is inserted through an incision in the navel. This lets physician to see inside the patient, and locate the ovaries.
Without additional techniques, the chances of pregnancy would be extremely small. The additional techniques used in IVF include-
- Ovarian hyperstimulation- Stimulation to induce development of multiple follicles of the ovaries.
- Final maturation induction- Induction of final oocyte maturation is performed, generally by an injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), when the ovarian follicles have reached a certain degree of development. This is known as the "trigger shot”
- Egg and sperm preparation- Semen is prepared for fertilization by removing inactive cells and seminal fluid in a process called sperm washing. An oocyte selection may be performed prior to fertilization to select eggs with optimal chances of successful pregnancy.
- Co-incubation- Eggs are removed from the woman and placed in one of the fallopian tubes, along with the man's sperm. This allows fertilization to take place inside the woman's body. Therefore, this variation is actually an in vivo fertilization, not in vitro.
- Embryo culture- The main durations of embryo culture are until cleavage stage (day two to four after co-incubation) or the blastocyst stage (day five or six after co-incubation)
- Embryo transfer- The number to be transferred depends on the number available, the age of the woman and other health and diagnostic factors. Embryos are transferred to the patient's uterus through a thin, plastic catheter, which goes through her vagina and cervix.
After the IVF procedure is performed the woman can resume normal activities. A pregnancy test can be done approximately 12-14 days later to determine if the procedure was successful.