Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anju Rani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anju RaniYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. Me and my husband are trying for a baby for 6 months but I have not conceived yet. My period was on 10 feb 2016 and we are having intercourse regularly. After sex, I remain lying on bed for 15-20 minutes. Can I conceive?
We had sex for the 1st time. My wife is too young. Just 19 years and 6 months. She is having period now. This is her 3rd day. She is oozing much body fluid. What can she do to stop them?
Can you guide me for some birth control pill without harmful like I pill please guide me as daily routine pills to stop pregnancy?
Hi am 28 years old ,married women .recently I was diagnosed with pcod. I had regular periods only missed it once my doc suggested me metmorfin and deviry for 2 months after that my periods were regular naturally ans asked me to loose weight .I started walking and exercise at home but this month I did not got my periods. I checked pregnancy test are negative. Should I take deviry 10 mg for 5 days .please suggest wat to do.
In some cases, frustration can tend to be positive and can give you another perspective or view on things. It can also give you the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centring your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways:
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello doc. My last period was 14th october. After that I got pregnant. Last saturday I went for an ultrasound and doc said your pregnancy looks like 6 weeks. According to my calculations it sud be 7th week. I came home. After 3 hours I suddenly started passing brown discharge. Panicked I immediately rushed to hospital. There my doc took 3 hrs more to attend. During that I once checked there was no bleeding. Bt before c checked my pad was wet with both brown and little red blood. C told me to get admitted. Said pregnancy is threatened. C gave me hope. Next day was sunday. Monday I had an ultrasound. She showed me and wat I noticed that wat I watched saturday now the shape of sac was smaller than half. Earlier also c did not find any heartbeat. C told me to see the sac leaving the line too. Bt c dint said it is miscarriage. Now also I am bleeding once ima day brown blood plus clots. C told me to repeat ultrasound after 10 days. Whats exactly happening. Its killing. Bt mentally. Physically there is no pain or sometimes mild like period. please help.
Hello. I am 2o years old I am trying to conceive. I actually tried for 4 months and I conceived. But it turned out to b chemical pregnancy. I had and ultra scan of pelvis and everything was cleared. But eventually after 20 - 21 days on 11 January I had brown discharge light in quantity for 2 days and my period started but this tym it stayed longer (5 days heavy) and 6th no bleeding at all. So my next due date stands to b 13 FEB as I have 30 days cycle but in between on 28 th of jan I had 2 three drops of blood which I thought as ovulation spotting and continued to have and before that spotting also I had sex. So that I could conceive but now on 18 of January I got period (5 days late. With clear red blood. My question is why I am not able to conceive. My thyroid report blood report everything is cleared even the pelvis ultrasound shows everything is cleared. How long it will take. should I use ovulation prediction kit. Because this month I anyhow wish to get pregnant. Kindly suggest.
Common Penis Problems That Fitness Buffs Should Be Aware Of
There's no doubt that regular exercise is good for the mind and body. But a regular gym goer has a host of penis problems that they're more susceptible to than those sitting on the couch. Between less than sanitary conditions, communal bathrooms and lots of sweat, your typical gym is ripe with bacteria that can leave your penis vulnerable to discomfort. But with a little knowledge, many of the most common penis problems found at the gym are easily diagnosable and treatable.
Here are the three most common penis problems found at the gym and how you can solve them:
1) Yeast Infection - Most commonly thought of as a female health problem, men can also find themselves with a yeast infection, especially if they're frequenting the gym. This type of infection is caused by a fungus called candida. While candida is usually present on the body and perfectly healthy, an overgrowth of it can be the cause of a penile yeast infection. Symptoms of a male yeast infection typically includes itching and a burning sensation accompanied by a red rash or white, shiny patches on the penis. In some cases, a thick white substance may be present.
Candida thrives in dark, warm and moist conditions, making it essential to change out of sweaty gym clothes as soon as your exercise is over. Spending the day in used gym clothes can make one very susceptive to this common problem. Curing a male yeast infection will require an over the counter antifungal crème.
2) "Jock Itch" - Tinea cruris, the fungus behind "jock itch," is another common ailment for the regular exerciser. Like candida, tinea cruris flourishes in dark, warm and moist areas, making the groin and inner thighs especially vulnerable after a vigorous workout. Because tinea cruris is a form of ringworm, it has a distinct mark, making it easy to identify and diagnose. A man dealing with "jock itch" will suffer from a red, scaly, circular rash with raised edges that often itches and burns.
Like yeast infections, "jock itch" can be easily avoided by swapping soiled gym clothes with fresh, clean options after a workout. It's also essential not to share damp towels or be in close contact with others that may be experiencing tinea cruris. Over the counter antifungal crèmes will clear up this very common infection.
3) Chafing - In and out of the gym, penis chafing is a common problem that affects many men. However, gym conditions can make active men particular vulnerable to this uncomfortable condition. Damp skin is more likely to cause friction, making excessive sweat a top culprit for a chafed penis. Unlike yeast infections or jock itch, penis chafing is marked by red, flakey skin and, while uncomfortable, won't cause the acute itching and burning common with infections.
To combat chafing, opt for looser, breathable clothing. Synthetic materials tend to be best as cotton can trap moisture. In the case of chafing, a delicate moisturizer can also be applied to relieve uncomfortable symptoms. A cool compress with a clean, dampened towel can also quickly relieve irritation caused by chafing.
While waiting for an antifungal crème to work, those afflicted with a yeast infection or jock itch can quickly relieve their symptoms. Delicately wash the infected area with warm water and a mild soap. If the infection is particularly severe, just water will work as soap may irritate the area even more. After washing, gently pat the area dry and apply a high-quality penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) designed to soothe and protect the sensitive penis area. While penis problems at the gym are common, they don't have to get in the way of an active lifestyle.