Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anju MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I have been used to smoking from last 2years but before 6 month ago I quite smoking would like to know will I be suffering from cancer or can I control.
I am 60 yrs old , prostate >53 grms 9 months ago and also psa <4.Urologist advise operation. Please advise better option.
My father is suffering from cancer (4th stage) he is 72 yr old. Is there any possibilities for his recovery. Please advise . I would be very grateful for your valuable suggestions.
She had biopsy and fnac the report provide doubt to the presence of malignant cells what fruits should she eat to reduce malignant cell and cow milk should she drink or not.
I am 25 years old man. I am having lymph node on my right side collar bone. My doctor told its a extra pulmonary tuberculosis after NAFC diagnosis. I have already completed two month medication. As per him it will take one year more for medication and after that again based on report only he can tell whether this problem have solved or not. What is other way to face it or get rid of this? Second is this is infectious. I mean can spread to people around me. And can I still make physical relation with my spouse?
I am 64 years and having prostate problem for the last 7 years. Presently using flotral 10mg tablet at night. Additionally I am taking charak pharma's prosteez tablets two each twice a day. Problem is under control at present. Do you suggest anything more?
I am 43 year old woman. have swelling in my left armpit. It is painless. It is soft and tender I took a mammogram yesterday. In the result it is given as no abnormality detected. But in breast composition it is given as heterogeneouslydense which may obscure small masses. Is it breast cancer? i am having this swelling for the past two months. Please help me to know what is my problem.
Doctor said it is normal. I do not have symptoms. Why to check for psa? What is the normal size of prostate? At 25age. All men have different size or same?
I'm 39years old and have a big lump on my left breast. It is not painful at all. Please let me know if I have to get any surgery done.
I want to kwn tht. Nipples has itching from 2, 3 days and today on left nipples it was having little bit pain whn I pressed the nipple slightly. I can not understand why it's happening like this.
Can a 70 years old lady survive having third stage colon cancer. Weight 30kg. Very weak not able to eat and drink anything.
What test has to be performed to check if prostrate gland is functioning well? What are symptoms of malfunctioning of prostrate gland?
Question related to Ovarian Cancer Details : Completed 3 cemo cycle. Doctor suggested operation. Latest CT Scan reports shows 1. As compare to previous outside CT Scan dated 6th January 2015 - The Solid cystic pelvic mass remains relatively unchanged in size.(11.6 * 10.6) 2. The Soft tissue omental nodule has decreased in size (from approximately 6*5 cm to 4.2 * 3.7 cm). 3. Ascites has significantly reduced. Loculated peritonel fluid collection noted in the anterior abdomen, predominantly in infraumbilical location. 4. Thrombosis in the visualised left superficial femoral vein.
Cancer that originates in the bones of a human body is referred to as bone cancer. Any bone could come under the threat of this disease, but generally the longer bones of your body, so to say the bones of your limbs, are at a greater risk.
A few factors that might push you an inch closer to bone cancer are:
- Genes could jinx your health: A few typical genetic syndromes could increase a person's chances of contracting bone cancer. These syndromes could have been active in any person belonging to your lineage. One such syndrome is Li-Fraumeni.
- Treatment for one kind of cancer can make you prone to some other kind: Radiation affects your bones adversely. A patient of breast cancer might be undergoing radiation therapy that further increases his or her risk of contracting bone cancer in future.
- Paget's disease can have unfavorable implications: Paget's disease is a disease that affects elderly people. This condition, if left untreated, can turn into bone cancer at a later stage.
Several symptoms of bone cancer can be found below:
- Sudden loss of weight: If you lose a considerable amount of weight in a few weeks time without having made any effort at all, you should probably be worried about the health of your bones. Bone cancer can result in sudden and unintentional weight loss.
- Unexpected bone fracture or breakage: Cancer of the bones is known to gnaw at the strength of your bones. Weakened and diseased bones can break or get fractured very easily. An unexpected fracture should not be overlooked so as to prevent chances of anything more harmful.
- Long spans of unyielding exhaustion: Constant fatigue and sleepiness might be hinting at a more serious underlying problem. The bones in your body hold you together; cancerous bone cells can make you feel exhausted without much exertion as your bones lose their inherent potency.
- Persistent pain in the bones: Excruciating cramps or pangs of stinging pain in a person's bones either continuously or at odd hours, could be indicative of bone cancer. Such instances require the advice and guidance of an experienced oncologist.
- Bone swelling: The area affected by bone cancer can grow big and tender or the bone itself can swell up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.