Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anju Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anju JainYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from pcod since 6 months. My period duration is 40 days. Is there any permanent solution to completely eradicate pcod. Im trying for pregnancy and my age is 30.
I am 51 years of age. My uterus was removed in 2028 March. Since a few days I am having breast pain. Now & then. Sometimes they swell and then swelling subsides in its own icing know what should be done.
Hi I have some issues with my breast. I feel severe pain in my breast nd the size of the breast also differs so I did my breast ultrasound today nd they told me that there are some ducts in the breast which are of 3 - 3.59 mm which should be not more than 2 mm. They told me to come after 1 month for the checkup again. Is this a matter of concern? What if these ducts don't come to original length after 1 month also. They told me it may cause infection. What type of infection is it?
I did not have my period after jan 6, I had cramps but there was no sign of period blood Im worried now. What should I do to make it come this month.
Motherhood is a gift and though every woman understands this, only those who are infertile, really yearn for it. There are several reasons why some women aren’t able to conceive a baby naturally. One of the most common reasons is a blocked fallopian tube, in fact; almost 20% of female infertility cases are due to this cause. The good news, however, is that it is treatable.
Fallopian tubes are tube-like structures extending from the two corners of the uterus and acting as transporting medium between the Sperm and the ova. If there is an obstruction in any of the tubes, the sperm won’t be able to reach the egg and hence forming an embryo will effectively be impossible.
There are several reasons why fallopian tubes may be blocked:
- Infection: Some of the most frequent cases that doctors witness on day to day basis is of blocked fallopian tubes that are caused due to an infection in the area. These could range from STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), including HIV.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection of the uterus (womb), ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing tissues to stick together, forming obstructions in your tubes. Severe cases may lead to pus filled abscesses developing in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: A condition where parts of your uterus lining grow in other areas besides the uterus, such as fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Hydrosalpinx: Formation of fluid inside the fallopian tubes is also known as distal tubal occlusion in medical terms. It can be treated through a surgical procedure called salpingectomy. Scar tissue, adhesions and damaged tube ends that may be caused through previous injury or surgery.
If you’re diagnosed with obstruction of fallopian tubes, don’t lose heart. Ask your gynaecologist to recommend the right treatment protocol, that will help you to conceive soon. They will conduct a laparoscopy, which is a surgical procedure to look inside your pelvic area and at your fallopian tubes to suggest the necessary course of action. Some of the options may include the following:
- IVF: In vitro fertilisation is one of the most common procedures to help you conceive. It is a non-invasive technique which is safe and effective.
- Tubal surgery: Depending on the position and extent of the fallopian tube blockage, tubal procedures can be done using microsurgical techniques, wherein the blocked or infected portion of the tube is removed and the two healthy ends of the tube are then joined.
- Medication: In cases of infection, over-the-counter medication or hormones may be given to the patient.
Though being a mother is a wonderful feeling, do not consider yourself unfortunate if you can’t conceive. Think of it as an opportunity presented to you, to adopt a child and to make his or her life complete. Motherhood can come in all forms, so be ready to embrace it in any way. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 8 week 5 days of pregnant and I am a thyroid patient using 75 mg now. I have checked my thyroid report now tsh level is 13.6 pls suggest me the dose?
My girlfriend has not got periods since 1 month. This has happened before too. What could be the reason?
The fuel that enables your body to function and supports all your activities is food. Following a right diet and having healthy eating habits can help in preventing as well as treating a number of diseases that may affect you badly. On the other hand, poor dietary habits and food choices can have adverse effects in the long-term.
Food has a direct relationship to physical health, know how they are related:
- The nutrients that you get from a balanced and healthy diet keep your brain active, and your heart and muscles working. They also help in building your bones, muscles, and tendons in addition to regulating body processes like blood pressure.
- It supplies you with energy so that you are able to carry out your daily activities with ease. From strength to coordination and agility to speed, your food is the source of power for all these levels of performance.
- Having a healthy diet ensures your body movements are executed with minimal effort. In contrast, a poor diet can make each of your body movement an effort that is filled with strain, stress and pain.
- The consumption of fruits and vegetables, as well as whole grains, enables your body to function properly and not suffer from energy spikes and breakdowns that a carbohydrate and sugar-rich diet may bring about.
- Having foods that are high in trans-fats such as cookies, pies, cakes or doughnuts and saturated fats such as red meat, butter or cheese alongside fatty meats puts you at risk of developing major health diseases that can affect your physical well-being.
- The consumption of foods that are rich in unsaturated fats such as fish, nuts and vegetable oils protects and restores your body.
- Eating a balanced diet ensures you don't gain extra weight, thereby lowering your risk of developing diet-related health problems, such as obesity and high cholesterol, etc.
- Following a healthy diet plan ensures you don't end up with eating disorders like bulimia, anorexia and binge-eating disorder that are detrimental to your physical health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!