Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anju GoswamiYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex on 2 may just after 1 day of my periods. I took unwanted 72 in next 40 hours & after 7 days I had spotting which was continued for 8-9 days. I usually have a 32-35 days cycle. But this time I am not having my periods till now & it is late by more than 12 days now. I did home pregnancy tests thrice & it was also negative. Please tell me that whether there are still any chances of my pregnancy or not? Till when I'll have my periods?
She is suffering from pcos from long time. And her 1 month of the 3 month treatment has been Completed. So how do she know that she is getting better. She had period of 5 days last month. please tell me the all symptoms of getting better.
I am 25years and have missed my periods by 8 days. What should I do I tried the home pregnancy test and its negative.
I am 28 weeks pregnancy. Daily I get tired extremely after having breakfast? Is it normal? Please clarify.
I am 30 years old. I had a miscarriage last year. I conceived again. My last periods date is 4-4-15. I medicined I m having are. Duphaston, susten, I m getting biweekly injections named hu cog. My first ultrasound was done on 21st may 15. According to the report the pregnancy was only 5 weeks at that time. On 10th june again the ultrasound was done and it only showed 6 weeks pregnancy. I even had some bleeding in the morning on 10th june. My doctor advised me some bed rest and an injection bharglob 16.5%. What should I do? is bleeding normal?
Doc, two months back I had unprotected inter course though sperm was led outside. Last two my periods was on time. Yet now I am feeling different about it like vomiting type symptoms. I was wondering if there is any chance that I could be pregnant?
My wife is suffering from pcod. Whether she ovulate? How to use ovulation detector kit and wen to use. We r planning for a child.
I am 25 years old female. Now I am pregnant. I have already two children's.l would like to stop my delivery after this. Is there any problems while stopping the delivery? Pls answer me.
I am not take interest in intercourse. I was got married before 4 years. But after birth of my baby i. E. 2 years old I lost my interest in sex.
I have been married for 1 year and 5 months now. We have been trying to conceive for last 2 months. My period is due on 3rd July. Usually, my stomach starts to hurt 2,3 days prior to my date. However, this time its been 10 days that I am experiencing an unusual pain in lower abdomen . My lower abdomen feels very heavy and I also feel a kind of pressure or thrust (which worsens as the day progresses). What could be the possible reasons for the condition ?
Sir, My wife is now 6 weeks 6 days pregnant. Today she faced mild bleeding. After scan doctor said there is chance of having threatened miscarriage and gave some tablets and said to continue for two weeks. Presently she is using tablets. Please suggest me how come I know the baby is healthy or not There will be any symptoms for going to get miscarriage.
I want to know about zika virus. What are the symptoms? What precautions one should take to avoid this?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I feel a small ball kind of thing in my right breast. I first noticed it an year ago. I ignored it at that time but its still there of the same size. Please let me know if there could be something serious?
I was suffering form Hypothyroid for the last few months. I conceived in February and my Thyroid in Feb was was well under control. TSH was 1.75. I got another test done today and my TSH is 10.73. My LMP was Jan 9th. I am really worried. Currently taking 37.5 mcg Thyroxine. How much should I increase the dosage to?
I had sex on 1st of feb and had my last periods on 10th jan. While having sex the condom broke and I do not know where the piece of condom had gone. Is there chances of pregnancy if I do not take ipill cause it causes my hormonal change and the total cycle changes because of that. Please guide me what should I do?
I am taking duoluton l tablets. So my period expected date was 10 days back. But yet not getting period why?
From an early age we’re taught that alcohol is bad for us, but is that really true? Drinking yourself silly every night can have disastrous consequences, but having one drink a day is associated with a number of health benefits. The key here is moderation. Moderate drinking can be defined as one drink a day for women and two drinks a day for men. This is a daily quote system and not to be taken as an average over time.
Here are a few ways your body can benefit from the occasional drink:
- It boosts cardiovascular health: Many types of alcohol are rich in phenols. This helps fight stress, reduces the risk of hypertension and can protect the heart against a number of cardiovascular conditions. Moderate amounts of alcohol can also increase the amount of good cholesterol in the body and influence the clotting of blood. Higher levels of cholesterol help protect against heart diseases while by influencing the blood clotting process, alcohol can indirectly help prevent the formation of blood clots in the arteries.
- It slows aging: Some types of alcohol like wine are rich in antioxidants. This helps flush toxins out of the body and can slow down the aging process. An antioxidant called resveratrol that is found in red wine can even increase the lifespan of cells and activate enzymes that slow down the aging process. It is also said to increase DNA stability thus extending a person’s lifespan.
- It can help fight diseases: Alcohol is said to lower the risk of catching a cold. A warm drink like brandy can also be used to treat sore throats and a cough. Tonic water contains quinine that is anti inflammatory and has analgesic properties. Though medication for malaria is now easily available, tonic water can be used to treat the initial phase of the disease if proper medication is not available.
- It enhances your libido: Excessive drinking can lower your sex drive, but when consumed in moderation, alcohol can lower the risk of erectile dysfunction. Moderate amounts of alcohol also help lower inhibitions and thus encourage people to form sexual relationships.
- It improves cognitive ability: Almost all forms of alcohol contain ethanol that helps neurons resist wear and tear. This can lower a person’s risk of suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia later in life. It can also enhance problem solving abilities and encourage creativity.
All of the above benefits are applicable only if alcohol is consumed in moderation. Thus do not use them to binge drink.