Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anju GoswamiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am lactating women for two month old baby .my breast becoming like a rock if I leave gap between 2to3 hours without feeding. Once baby sucks the hardness goes away .Wat is the cause for this condition.
Hi. My age is 30. I have regular periods after marriage & before marriage. My marriage was 1 year completed. But have no children. I consulted doctor in the 2nd day of period. She gives the tablet siphene 50 mg, and used from the 2 nd of the period to 5 days .and after 7 days she will come to scan alternative days. Please tell me this tablet is good for me.
My girlfriend had M.C on 27/05/16 I had unprotected sex with her on 06/06/16. I had given her unwanted 72 on next day and now I had unprotected sex with her on 12/06/16. Is she will pregnant. Or would I give her unwanted. Help me please suggest me fast.
I have a blood flowing with my urine and have pain in my left abdomen for past 3 months what is the cause, I am 23 years old.
I am suffering from heavy white discharge some times itching my period is clot and painful lower abdominal pain back pain from 2 years to not stop please help me I am 23 years old.
I am pregnant for 8 weeks I am not getting vomit or vomiting sensation. I have heard when ppl have these feel their baby growth is good.
Doctor, I am 20 years old and before my mc date comes my breast starts paining 2 weeks before only and I can't bare it and hand also pains I have remove my bra at home please tell me why it is happening and please give me some solutions for that I get very tired bcoz of that pain I feel like to take rest all the day.
Hello doc, I am 25 years old .I am married for one and half year. I am trying for a baby from last 6 months but I am not conceived yet and my cycle also get irregular for last 6 months. I have never any problems regarding my period. My last period was late by 2 months and I took two pregnancy test but both r negative. Please suggest what should I do?
Hi doctor. I am in 31 month of pregnancy. After ultrasound the weight of my baby is 1280 gm. Is it the normal weight or not. What should I do for it. And my weight is 62 kg. I am so much worried. Pls ans. Me immediately.
As the saying goes, it is all in the mind. This is very true especially when it comes to physical intimacy, where though the body plays a major role, the mind is what drives it completely. In surveys, it has been found that people enjoy sex the most when they are in a happy mood. It is very common to find people not even think about sex when they are upset and depressed.
In both male and female sexual dysfunctions, stress is the most common cause. Stress, for whatever reasons, affects sexual life and relationships in the long run. There are some strong connections between how stress affects sexual performance. Read on to know how the human body reacts to stress, which also explains the strong connection between sex and stress.
- Body image: When a person is stressed, there are effects like overeating, which lead to poor body image. These reduce the tendency to have sex, as the person’s self-image does not remain very positive.
- Hormone changes: Stress also affects the pituitary gland, which is the master gland controlling all other hormones. The thyroid, adrenals, and other male/female hormone producing organs are affected, thereby, affecting the entire cycle of menstruation, ovulation, and fertility.
- Stress hormone: The hormone cortisol (known as the stress hormone) is produced by the body when a person is in stress. When these are constantly produced as in the case with people who are constantly stressed, the production of sex hormones is reduced, thereby reducing libido.
- Blood circulation: Stress causes vasoconstriction or narrowing of blood vessels, which reduces blood flow to the target organs. Reduced blood flow to the sexual organs translates to lesser amount of sex.
- Lifestyle changes: Some of the ways a person tries to manage stress is through excessive smoking, eating, drinking, and drug abuse. All these spell doom for a sex life, and may even cause irreparable damage to relationships. Smoking has been shown to be a major cause of impotence. Drinking leads to dehydration, which affects lubrication and therefore leads to painful sex, which may not be continued. Binge eating not only tires a person, but also leads to obesity, which again is not inviting for sex.
- Unhealthy relationships: When the person around is not nice to be with, it becomes a deterrent. Imagine someone who is stressed constantly, throws tantrums, has temper outbursts, and is generally cribbing and unpleasant. There is no doubt that the partner is not going to be happy with someone like that.
So, while sex is mostly thought of as an act of pleasure, it may not be the case always. There is a vicious cycle between stress and sex, which definitely can be managed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.